Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

arshi OS ** HER SACRIFICE EPILOGUE UPDATED (Page 57)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Poor Khushi.. I hope she gets united with her family soon.
Awww Aarushi is so cute.. Arnav had to start with his What the's .. poor baby got scared haha..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AimmyLovesBarun

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
 interesting  story
love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
It is so emotionally written, that I had tears in my eyes while readig the last three parts. I hope you will give us a happy ending.
DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
its awesome!Tongue
shagun-rocks Goldie
shagun-rocks
shagun-rocks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
fab job...do update soon..
ipkkndstar Groupbie
ipkkndstar
ipkkndstar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
nice one
Maithly Goldie
Maithly
Maithly

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

HER SACRIFICE………………..

PART SEVEN [LAST PART]

After reaching the guest house near the temple in which nk and pooja's marriage is going to happen, the raizadas and guptas gone to take some rest it was in the early morning,, after taking sleep for some time,,, they all started to go a the temple near,,

Buaji amma and babuji with aashi were in a single room and Akash and paayal in one and naani and anjali stayed together and for maama and maami another one,,

Babuji's room was a little big to stay the four of them,,

Arnav who was walking to the reception was passed by Babuji's room saw little aashi sleeping peacefully in the bed, her one leg is at one end of the bed and another one is in a long distance with the other one when arnav saw this he smiled himself and khushi's thought came to his mind like this khushi also slept with him before 3 years…

And he saw khushi's photo kept near aashi and this made him again broke into tears,, he was about to enter the room then he saw buaji came from bathroom after her shower and going to wake up aashi,, he moved back,,

Just then Akash came there,,

AKASH *** Bhai,, what are you doing here??

ARNAV *** Akash I,,

AKASH *** Oh aashi,, Bhai your fate is also worse Bhai that you have to see your daughter from outside,

ARNAV *** Akash please

AKASH *** Bhai just look at that innocent soul how can you do this to her?? You know only after keeping khushiji's photo near her she will sleep,,

ARNAV *** Akash,,

AKASH *** Yes Bhai,, you are the reason behind every tears of aashi,, you killed every one Bhai,, only you,

ARNAV *** Akash,,

AKASH *** I wish no one could get a father or husband like you,,,, you are not worthy for that and for aashi or khushiji you don't deserve them,,

ARNAV *** Yes Akash I don't deserve them so they are far away from me,, I deserve their hatred only,, Akash and I know that,,

Saying this he left there,,, and Akash could see a changed man in him but what he did to khushi and aashi is cant forgive and he wont forgive easily,,

After some time everyone got ready to go temple and aashi was in all her mood,, whenever she went to temple with her naanu naani and bua naani she will only ask devimayya for giving her mamma back,,,

And today also she will ask devimayya this and her naani yesterday told her that this devimayya is more powerful than laxminagar's and she will use this,, even arnav also went with them and stood outside,,

Aashi and the others were praying there,,

ON THE OTHER HAND,,,,,,,

Khushi also came to the same mahadevi temple for praying just like the previous every day from the past 3 year,,

But this time devimayya was waiting to khushi with a great surprise,,

Here aashi and the others were doing their pooja khushi came there and prayed for her little aashi,, and of course arnav and even anjali,, khushi cant forgive them but she will surely pray for them because aashi is with them, and after doing her pooja and was leaving the temple,, when aashi saw khushi,, her small lit up with joy and she ran down and the others looked at her in awe,,

PAAYAL *** Aashi aashi,,,

AASHI *** Mamma mamma luk jao,,,

Aashi was running through the steps she slipped and about fall arnav caught her,, [just he always do with khushi,,]

ARNAV *** What are you doing aashi what if you gotten fall,,

Aashi just looked at him and cried,,

AASHI *** Mamma,, mamma ,, is gone,,

Then buaji came and took aashi in her arms,,

BUAJI *** Aashi what happened beta??? Why were you running like this???

AASHI *** Bua naani aashi saw aashi's mamma,,

AKASH *** What???

PAAYAL**** You mean khushi,,

AASHI ** Yes choti maa,, aashi saw mamma,,,

AKASH *** Ok baby we will look her ok,,

AASHI *** Mamma was there,, [aashi pointed where she saw khushi…]

Nk Akash and even arnav searched for khushi but didn't find her anywhere,,,

AKASH *** Aashi baby I think you saw some else,,

AASHI *** No chachu aashi swear on mamma,,,, aashi saw mamma only,,

Hearing this every one felt a lump in their throat that she is seeing khushi,,

NK *** Ok cute aashi we will search khushiji ok,,

AASHI *** Ok nanhe chachu and I will too com with you,,

NK *** Ok cute aashi,,

Then aashi smiled and her mood again changed,,

Here khushi was busy with her pooja things and didn't hear about aashi,,, and again she came to the entrance of the temple and was giving the orphan people food and money,,

After finishing the pooja raizadas and guptas also came down again aashi got a glimpse of khushi and ran to wards her

AASHI *** Mamma,, mamma…

And this time khushi also turned back and saw a 3 year old little baby girl running towards her calling her mamma,,, she looked at side ways that the baby must be calling someone else,, but the baby only calling her mamma,,

The raizadas and guptas also this time saw khushi after 3 long painful years and,,

Khushi also saw them then the baby who is running to her… her baby her arushi her aashi her small little daughter,, she is grown up now and she is seeing her after 3 years and in these 3 years changed everything,, before aashi could reach khushi a bike hit her and she fainted there,, seeing this everyone screamed,,

Khushi who were standing like a statue also felt something in her heart after 3 long years of waiting she just saw her daughter and she didn't even talk to her didn't see her properly,, and again aashi is going away from her,,

After a long pause khushi screamed on top of her voice,,

KHUHSI *** Aashi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NOTE *** Guys I will extend this chapter tomorrow and wait for the last chapter part 2,, and if you like this part please comment,,

The following 204 member(s) liked the above post:

rbadheysonalusa007rina89preet_21mad_crazyparimaladdiv2602mishimsmritigemkarthimankk10mbobby2011ksgsrksharmilakiranvanesha230Coolio56hhqvs_sanjicappacuinoneeshahaiderarshijaansuganya91amee991Ashfahaj000sravyavasireddygenelia4aliahaysemages1866goma12gurukhushpriyankagaikwadArshinmeSamiiiiswapnardysangeethbaladanisharamasawmVkesraizada.arushiiKushiArnavsham24MysalinetertarSUKRIMAAsh1990trendyfriendsanum ghourisuveenasterblessednimshalinikanaguTinkJianina282coolgirl3lollipop4umohit_rockstarSandhu32diyachillpallavisarkarpiyushiseductivepurplenanz_2211radiationshaferoz18manjusha_92MSgayatriastriddrosalinda92princesssarahArchu61Devilish.Angelrandom94srujanahpvrAishaYThrishkhusipranahi12341funwe23tracy1191Mitalp142shambhavi23adeena_89fazkarajalekshmiAnuLovesBarunipkknd_gbdfanbansaldiya55BublyKhushitmowlariushibaboducky_annedivya1122nehaarshiWaterIceAyalaAdelanoriegadreamgirlrus23Arshimaaneet10AnamikarocksShwetadatta750tara.singhaniapinku_khushitinsel_akiraheavenspiritSim96pari1689Rasa23BlondiexzypriyankaaSumukiRandomGirlIPKKNDbigfanganaluvsarshiZaya.Beintehaaboisecrazykafashagun-rocks-Siaa-seabeautyvidya.sanjayGlimmermalosemariajamalKIRUCHINA150826varsh8aamshula87Paramjitsabz105lovelystarvikadesigirlmischiefarchielicioushetalmknAliya_hzsnOLGNESParneetSami_princesspari_goyalGurruKiDeewani-arhi101Ishrafan11Aparameghasmiley-shineyLily2011Natasha333nilmiriyarhararnavpopstarsun_shine_girl..SSNAIR..roshaanarnavkhushi22jen_xpriyalovelyshagun05rakenduvadanacutemisssarozzHawa1997praseethabhadraprasadaaytavni_barunmomo121Arshifan4lifesspoorthysana11udaymanyata07samia19kriti_atharv-Sunset-Yellow.teja21zaficaskertintinuushankitvcmeettuashred12sadufM.V.Kohli007Sophia21HansaNmandy15punam2712MrMrsChiping.ajoop--MISHTEE--laksh65Angel13sarunsashasinghsilvia1999seeta_naipsadithyanrulamaAphrodite88pup03chavvi16-Xpress-zohakhan7princessunaraspvdDownhillMereMahiyaa.

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
simply amazing...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky100

Go to top