Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

arshi OS ** HER SACRIFICE EPILOGUE UPDATED (Page 49)

Maithly Goldie
Maithly
Maithly

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

HER SACRIFICE………………..

PART SIX

After they left

ANJALI **** Chote,, chote,,,

ARNAV *** Di I,,

ANJALI **** Chote I am sorry,, I am sorry for all of these,,

ARNAV *** Di,, no don't say sorry because I was at fault not any one else,,,

ANJALI **** No chote I was the one whom insisted you to have a baby and give it to me and I never thought about khushiji or the baby I was the whom separated a baby from its mother,,

ARNAV *** Di

ANJALI **** Yes chote I am at fault,, why I did all of these,,,

DAADI *** Bitiya please control yourself and we all will find khushi bitiya,,

ANJALI **** Daadi why I,, I became the cause of all these,, I have to beg khushiji's forgiveness,,

DAADI **** Bitiya once we found her we will give her all the happiness she deserves,, I too misunderstood her,,,

ARNAV *** Yes daadi everything was wrong everything and everyone was wrong and the result was suffered by khushi only khushi and my baby,,  

ANJALI **** Chote,,

ARNAV *** Yes di,, you know I didn't even saw my aashi properly because I thought what is the need of it but,, now I regret it I regret my every decision in my life di,,, I regret my every decision,, each and every one,,

ANJALI **** Chote please,, I was became weak and for the love of a child I became worst and took aashi from khushiji but you see she doesn't comes to me,, she don't want to be with me chote,,

ARNAV *** Di,,

ANJALI **** And I deserves it chote,, I know it,, I always noted this but always ignored it and now I know why aashi hated me,, because I am the one who separated her from her mother then why would she love me,, and because of me you also lost your baby wife a life everything,, sorry chote I am very very sorry,, if you can then please forgive me…

ARNAV *** Di as much as you are responsible I am also responsible for everything no more than that di,,

Daadi also regretted for her words,, her doings,,, and seeing her kids breaking she also broke down,,

A MORNING AFTER 3 YEARS LATER…………

The next day after aashi gone to guptas arnav went to meet them and for asking forgiveness, even anjali and daadi too gone with them,, but they didn't allow them to enter their house,, and buaji warned them that if they tried to come there they will leave Delhi forever like khushi did,, and by this arnav anjali and daadi never gone there after this,, and this made daadi leaving to aashram again,, but from the day arnav will go and meet his daughter from far away every day morning and in the evening,,,, some times thought the window,, but never had the courage to enter there,, because if he go there they will leave Delhi with his daughter then,, for whom he will live??? What he did to khushi was unforgivable and he tried hard to found khushi and arranged expert people to fine her but no one couldn't find her,,

Now arnav is living dead body,, he had a photo of khushi and aashi with him that he got by NK by begging him,, so that he can see his wife and kid together even though they are not with him,, and anjali started again her life from the beginning and she is now working in AR,,,

She wanted to be independent and arnav helped her,,, and she is in a relation with Aman, not an officially published one,, but they like each other,, anjali nor aman confessed to each other anjali because of her past fears and Aman  because of anjali being ASR's sister fears to confess,,

And this is also noticed by arnav himself,, paayal and Akash's relationship had some misunderstandings and they are solving and understanding each other and their life is somewhat smooth,, maami and maama handles RM,, naani is suffering from aging health problems,, and nk is going to marry soon,,,,,

Paayal, nk and Akash visits aashi everyday and they will bought gifts to her.. Some times the guptas allowed paayal to take aashi with them to RM,,, but they never allowed aashi to go to arnav or anjali,,,

Aashi doesn't even know arnav is her dad,, but she calls paayal choti maa,,, Akash chote papa and nk,, nanhe chachu,,,  she knew about khushi and she loves her maa very much and aashi also talks to stars and she sleeps only when khushi's photo is near with her,, aashi is just like her mother,, the smile cuteness and bubbliness, and she is not a diabetic,, she loves jalebi like khushi,, her skin color also matches khushi but two things are from her dad the hair and eyes,,

Aashi have two small pig tails and she always run here and there and buaji will run after her and she likes that,, after she is khushi's baby… arushi is with babuji most of the time,, she will scold her naanu for eating and will go with her naani to temple and will trouble her bua naani,,

Aashi's birth days were celebrated in GH,, and naani , maama maami were came to wish her in the past three years,, along with paayal Akash and nk,, but they didn't invited arnav and anjali,,

It is nk's marriage and everyone is ready for going Mumbai,, and even guptas are going with raizadas,, they tried very much to avoid the trip but nk being a son to them also they couldn't deny so much and will surely avoid arnav and anjali,,

IN THE MORNING,,

The raizadas were ready and all were settling in the small bus,, then aashi along with amma babuji and buaji arrived… aashi got excited and screamed for her choti maa and ran inside RM,, and buaji followed her,,

AASHI *** Choti maa,, choti maa,,

But she bumped into some one before reaching her choti maa,,

ARNAV *** What the hell,,

[arnav was the one and he shouted at aashi,, aashi got scared and she run to door back weeping badly,, because no one never shouted or scolded her in her 3 years of life time,,]

Only after shouting he realized it was aashi his daughter and he is seeing her after a long time but before he could say anything she ran back,,

AASHI *** Bua naani, [Sobbing],, bad,, man,,, shouted on aashi,,,,,

Arnav's heart pricked once,, his daughter calling him bad man,, and he made her cry,,

BUAJI ** Shh,, aashi beta is a good girl and good girl's wont cry,,

Aashi was still weeping,,

Then Akash paayal and nk also the others came there,,

PAAYAL *** Buaji when did you come and why is aashi crying??

BUAJI *** Just now Paayaliya,, aashi saw him and,,

PAAYAL **** Oh you made her cry,, I knew it only you too can make her and her mom cry,, whom else will do that???

[Paayal said with a cold glare to arnav and anjali,, even after 3 years paayal didn't forgive them for what they did to khushi and aashi,,]

Arnav and anjali felt bad by paayal's words but she is also right,,

AKASH *** Ok aashi baby will come to chachu,, [Akash said with happiness but aashi was clinging to buaji,,]

BUAJI *** No daamadji let her be with me,, you can take her after some time,,

AKASH *** Ok buaji,,

NK **** No buaji see aashi will come to her nanhe chachu,, hai na cute aashi,,

Aashi looked at NK whom is standing in front of her with a milky bar,,,

Nk smiled and made some faces to aashi and aashi smiled and then gone to nk then he tickled her and aashi laughed very much that heard by whole RM and every one smiled at her child antics,, even arnav also smiled after a long time,,

Aashi is now with NK,, and they all sat in the bus,,

Being NK marriage after a week they all are going to Mumbai before that and settling things there,, and nk's parents also arrived,, nk's fiance POOJA, is a doctor in a famous hospital in Mumbai,,

Aashi sat with Akash nk and paayal in the bus she also gone to naani maama and maami but doesn't gone to arnav and anjali even after 3 years,, she watched them from her small and sweet eyes,,

ON THE OTHER HAND,,,,,,,,,,

Khushi is also in Mumbai,, not in properly Mumbai,, it's a long distance from town,, she is living in an orphanage,, and working there and taking care of the kids,, like her,, khushi whenever with the kids and others will be happy and made others happy but inside she is burning,, burning to see her daughter for once,, she had a photo of aashi and her which nk given to her after the naming ceremony,, and that is the most precious gift in her life,,

In the night she was alone she will cry her heart out and talk to her baby and her parents,, she in each and every minute thought of aashi only aashi,,,

Ok that's or now,,

PRECAP***** [LAST PART]

Aashi and khushi's meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE *** I KNOW IT IS A SMALL ONE AND MAY BE YOU ALL didn't LIKE THAT MUCH IF YOU LIKED PLEASE COMMENT AND IN NEXT PART KHUSHI WILL MEET HER DAUGHTER,,

The following 187 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007rose_290889swati2011div2602mishimkk10mbobby2011vanesha230s_sanjicappacuinonikkirox11arshijaansuganya91amee991reena1146sravyavasireddyaliahaysemages1866gurukhushpriyankagaikwadsangeethbalaSamiiiisony1990Vkesdanisharamasawmlostintheashessham24Mysalovely_sweetrtaranum ghouriAsh1990pinderddsadavirklollipop4upips27shalinikanagusuveenasterTinkJiacoolgirl3nanz_2211manjusha_92MSgayatriaanchu19princesssarahradiationgoyalkalpna123pallavisarkarpiyushiseductivepurplemohit_rockstarSandhu32Devilish.Angelastriddrosalinda92random94srujanahpvrThrishjbluedaytracy1191liya96khusipranahi12341Mitalp142rajalekshmiipkknd_gbdfanfunwe23adeena_89ducky_annecrazyjitmowlaHabfalav.0301WaterIcenehaarshiriushibabodazzle4everrdivya1122AdelanoriegaArshimaaneet10Shwetadatta750Lovely_Bajwa_IAmMayFlowertiara_magicSim96Rasa23tinsel_akiraShilpasabuiheavenspiritpriyankaaSumukiRandomGirlBlondiexzy45678IPKKNDbigfanganaluvsarshiboisecrazy-Siaa-starplus31shagun-rocksKIRUCHINA150826zunaiba5Glimmermariajamalvidya.sanjayParamjitsweetnonigilmoresabz105lovelystarsweet_butterflyvarsh8mischiefarchielicious-_-harsh42pari_goyalridhz21hetalmknParneetSami_princessOLGNESIshrafan11Lily2011arhi101riyarhararnav..SSNAIR..AparamegharoshaanJaan_Arshijen_xrakenduvadanaSwaran13sanluvugpriyalovelypraseethabhadraprasadcutemissjenji08sarozzHawa1997aaytAimmyLovesBarunavni_barunmomo121Arshifan4lifemints23sana11sspoorthysamia19udaymanyata07kriti_atharvzafi-Sunset-tintinuushankitvcrupzloveumeettuYellow.teja21caskerashred12smanridizzzalicia212M.V.Kohli007HansaNladdoo598punam2712MrMrsChiping.keenu_kkmandy15ajoop--MISHTEE--laksh65Angel13silvia1999seeta_naipsrulamaadithyanAphrodite88pup03chavvi16princessunara-Xpress-spvdMereMahiyaa.

Natasha333 IF-Dazzler
Natasha333
Natasha333

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I m the First..YuppieeTongue
tinsel_akira Goldie
tinsel_akira
tinsel_akira

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
2nd one
myc 
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61

KIRUCHINA150826 Goldie
KIRUCHINA150826
KIRUCHINA150826

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maithly

HER SACRIFICE''''''..

PART SIX

After they left

ANJALI **** Chote,, chote,,,

ARNAV *** Di I,,

ANJALI **** Chote I am sorry,, I am sorry for all of these,,

ARNAV *** Di,, no don't say sorry because I was at fault not any one else,,,

ANJALI **** No chote I was the one whom insisted you to have a baby and give it to me and I never thought about khushiji or the baby I was the whom separated a baby from its mother,,

ARNAV *** Di

ANJALI **** Yes chote I am at fault,, why I did all of these,,,

DAADI *** Bitiya please control yourself and we all will find khushi bitiya,,

ANJALI **** Daadi why I,, I became the cause of all these,, I have to beg khushiji's forgiveness,,

DAADI **** Bitiya once we found her we will give her all the happiness she deserves,, I too misunderstood her,,,

ARNAV *** Yes daadi everything was wrong everything and everyone was wrong and the result was suffered by khushi only khushi and my baby,,  

ANJALI **** Chote,,

ARNAV *** Yes di,, you know I didn't even saw my aashi properly because I thought what is the need of it but,, now I regret it I regret my every decision in my life di,,, I regret my every decision,, each and every one,,

ANJALI **** Chote please,, I was became weak and for the love of a child I became worst and took aashi from khushiji but you see she doesn't comes to me,, she don't want to be with me chote,,

ARNAV *** Di,,

ANJALI **** And I deserves it chote,, I know it,, I always noted this but always ignored it and now I know why aashi hated me,, because I am the one who separated her from her mother then why would she love me,, and because of me you also lost your baby wife a life everything,, sorry chote I am very very sorry,, if you can then please forgive me'

ARNAV *** Di as much as you are responsible I am also responsible for everything no more than that di,,

Daadi also regretted for her words,, her doings,,, and seeing her kids breaking she also broke down,,

A MORNING AFTER 3 YEARS LATER''''

The next day after aashi gone to guptas arnav went to meet them and for asking forgiveness, even anjali and daadi too gone with them,, but they didn't allow them to enter their house,, and buaji warned them that if they tried to come there they will leave Delhi forever like khushi did,, and by this arnav anjali and daadi never gone there after this,, and this made daadi leaving to aashram again,, but from the day arnav will go and meet his daughter from far away every day morning and in the evening,,,, some times thought the window,, but never had the courage to enter there,, because if he go there they will leave Delhi with his daughter then,, for whom he will live??? What he did to khushi was unforgivable and he tried hard to found khushi and arranged expert people to fine her but no one couldn't find her,,

Now arnav is living dead body,, he had a photo of khushi and aashi with him that he got by NK by begging him,, so that he can see his wife and kid together even though they are not with him,, and anjali started again her life from the beginning and she is now working in AR,,,

She wanted to be independent and arnav helped her,,, and she is in a relation with Aman, not an officially published one,, but they like each other,, anjali nor aman confessed to each other anjali because of her past fears and Aman  because of anjali being ASR's sister fears to confess,,

And this is also noticed by arnav himself,, paayal and Akash's relationship had some misunderstandings and they are solving and understanding each other and their life is somewhat smooth,, maami and maama handles RM,, naani is suffering from aging health problems,, and nk is going to marry soon,,,,,

Paayal, nk and Akash visits aashi everyday and they will bought gifts to her.. Some times the guptas allowed paayal to take aashi with them to RM,,, but they never allowed aashi to go to arnav or anjali,,,

Aashi doesn't even know arnav is her dad,, but she calls paayal choti maa,,, Akash chote papa and nk,, nanhe chachu,,,  she knew about khushi and she loves her maa very much and aashi also talks to stars and she sleeps only when khushi's photo is near with her,, aashi is just like her mother,, the smile cuteness and bubbliness, and she is not a diabetic,, she loves jalebi like khushi,, her skin color also matches khushi but two things are from her dad the hair and eyes,,

Aashi have two small pig tails and she always run here and there and buaji will run after her and she likes that,, after she is khushi's baby' arushi is with babuji most of the time,, she will scold her naanu for eating and will go with her naani to temple and will trouble her bua naani,,

Aashi's birth days were celebrated in GH,, and naani , maama maami were came to wish her in the past three years,, along with paayal Akash and nk,, but they didn't invited arnav and anjali,,

It is nk's marriage and everyone is ready for going Mumbai,, and even guptas are going with raizadas,, they tried very much to avoid the trip but nk being a son to them also they couldn't deny so much and will surely avoid arnav and anjali,,

IN THE MORNING,,

The raizadas were ready and all were settling in the small bus,, then aashi along with amma babuji and buaji arrived' aashi got excited and screamed for her choti maa and ran inside RM,, and buaji followed her,,

AASHI *** Choti maa,, choti maa,,

But she bumped into some one before reaching her choti maa,,

ARNAV *** What the hell,,

[arnav was the one and he shouted at aashi,, aashi got scared and she run to door back weeping badly,, because no one never shouted or scolded her in her 3 years of life time,,]

Only after shouting he realized it was aashi his daughter and he is seeing her after a long time but before he could say anything she ran back,,

AASHI *** Bua naani, [Sobbing],, bad,, man,,, shouted on aashi,,,,,

Arnav's heart pricked once,, his daughter calling him bad man,, and he made her cry,,

BUAJI ** Shh,, aashi beta is a good girl and good girl's wont cry,,

Aashi was still weeping,,

Then Akash paayal and nk also the others came there,,

PAAYAL *** Buaji when did you come and why is aashi crying??

BUAJI *** Just now Paayaliya,, aashi saw him and,,

PAAYAL **** Oh you made her cry,, I knew it only you too can make her and her mom cry,, whom else will do that???

[Paayal said with a cold glare to arnav and anjali,, even after 3 years paayal didn't forgive them for what they did to khushi and aashi,,]

Arnav and anjali felt bad by paayal's words but she is also right,,

AKASH *** Ok aashi baby will come to chachu,, [Akash said with happiness but aashi was clinging to buaji,,]

BUAJI *** No daamadji let her be with me,, you can take her after some time,,

AKASH *** Ok buaji,,

NK **** No buaji see aashi will come to her nanhe chachu,, hai na cute aashi,,

Aashi looked at NK whom is standing in front of her with a milky bar,,,

Nk smiled and made some faces to aashi and aashi smiled and then gone to nk then he tickled her and aashi laughed very much that heard by whole RM and every one smiled at her child antics,, even arnav also smiled after a long time,,

Aashi is now with NK,, and they all sat in the bus,,

Being NK marriage after a week they all are going to Mumbai before that and settling things there,, and nk's parents also arrived,, nk's fiance POOJA, is a doctor in a famous hospital in Mumbai,,

Aashi sat with Akash nk and paayal in the bus she also gone to naani maama and maami but doesn't gone to arnav and anjali even after 3 years,, she watched them from her small and sweet eyes,,

ON THE OTHER HAND,,,,,,,,,,

Khushi is also in Mumbai,, not in properly Mumbai,, it's a long distance from town,, she is living in an orphanage,, and working there and taking care of the kids,, like her,, khushi whenever with the kids and others will be happy and made others happy but inside she is burning,, burning to see her daughter for once,, she had a photo of aashi and her which nk given to her after the naming ceremony,, and that is the most precious gift in her life,,

In the night she was alone she will cry her heart out and talk to her baby and her parents,, she in each and every minute thought of aashi only aashi,,,

Ok that's or now,,

PRECAP***** [LAST PART]

Aashi and khushi's meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE *** I KNOW IT IS A SMALL ONE AND MAY BE YOU ALL didn't LIKE THAT MUCH IF YOU LIKED PLEASE COMMENT AND IN NEXT PART KHUSHI WILL MEET HER DAUGHTER,,

one thing i want to say and tht is superb,,,,, superb superb,,, really cv's shd c how u write yaar,,, really loved it...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lizacpswapnardyBublyKhushiayu_tripathimariajamalanarshipopstarshagun05DaRkPrInCeSsalicia212

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...well done///amazingClapClap
riushibabo Senior Member
riushibabo
riushibabo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
its very nice Big smile
waiting how they becom happy family againLOL
Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz