Originally posted by: momo121

awesome!

update soon :)
plx continue :)
thanks for the PM :)

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey!!! Seems like you copied Fazila~ s SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your OS is not original!!!!!!!!!!!

minihashu thumbnail
When r u gonna write the part 3 ?  I'm so eagarly waiting
sweetfairy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Great story, Plz pm me when you update the last part
Maithly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

HER SACRIFICE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PART THREE

Shyaam on the other hand is doing his all cheap activities to kill khushi's  baby but paayal and khushi were careful in everything that she was safe,,

Its khushi's 9th month and everyone is waiting to khushi's delivery,, especially arnav and anjali,, khushi day by day was feeling the restlessness because she is going away from her baby,,

At night in arshi room

Khushi is touching and feeling her baby inside her womb,, arnav was late and he is in the office,,

Khushi to the baby *** baby I don't know if you are a boy or a girl but listen one thing carefully,, mamma loves you very much and I cant live without you but I am cant live with you,, so baby mamma will leave you once you born,, baby don't hate me please,, mamma will die the moment you will hate me,, mamma doing this only for your papa bua and you,, when mamma will go ,, you will get a new maa,, and sh will love you very much,, more than me,, [khushi is crying now,,]

And baby please be a good baby to every one and don't remember mamma, ok…khushi's heart bleed when she said that,, just then the baby kicked her and she felt the movement inside her it was clear that the baby is also feeling the sadness in its mothers life… khushi felt the movements before also but this time it was more powerful,, as the baby is saying that the baby will be there for her but came out from her trance and she quickly wiped her tears and gone to bed,,

After some time arnav also came.. he thought how he will tell khushi to give the baby to his di,, whatever happened the baby is his and khushi's,,, and she will surely had a feeling for the baby because it is inside her,,, but for him only his di is important now her feelings is important not himself or khushi,, his di will be happy if she gets the baby and that is all mattered to him now,,

NEXT MORNING,,,,,,,,,

Khushi was already to start a new day and arnav is also getting ready to his office,, khushi was feeling some movements inside her stomach and a little pain also,, she tried to avoid it,, but it is getting more and more,,

KHUSHI *** [Khushi clutched her stomach,,] arnavji,, arnavji,,

Arnav who was brushing his hair saw khushi clutching her stomach and crying in pain,, he rushed to her,,]

ARNAV *** Khushi what happened?? Are you ok?? And the baby???

KHUSHI *** Arnavji its paining,, I,, I think my water is ,,

Khushi couldn't say anything,,

Arnav picked khushi and gone downstairs and called everyone and anjali also came,, she smiled that today she will see the baby,, paayal nk also came .. And everyone,,, they took khushi to the hospital and the doctors took her to the delivery room,, khushi was crying badly,, seeing this everyone felt bad,, even arnav also,, paayal herself was crying.. She thought if her amma buaji or babuji was here,, but they were out of station for babuji's treatment,,

After two hours they all heard the wailing of the baby,, the doctor came outside,,

Paayal anjali and arnav first rushed to the doctor,,

PAAYAL *** Doctor how is khushi and the baby??

ANAJLI *** Doctor is a boy or a girl??? 

ARNAV *** Is the baby alright???

Paayal looked at anjali and arnav in disgusting look ,, they didn't even asked about khushi once,, now she realized khushi was right they only wanted the baby,,,

DOCTOR *** Mr.raizada your wife and baby is very much fine and you are now a father,, a father of a beautiful baby girl,, just like her mother,,

Anjali or arnav doesn't like that…

PAAYAL *** Doctor can we meet them..

DOCTOR *** Yeah after sometime once we shift them to the private ward after that,,

ARNAV *** Thank you doctor,,

The others were congratulated each other,, and distributed sweets,,

After some time khushi shifted to private ward and she fed her baby girl first and she is sleeping peacefully in her arms,, khushi thought this is the wonderful feeling ,, to become a mother,, she watched her daughter's sleeping form and felt proud,, but kab tak she will feel the proud soon she will leave her baby girl,, khushi wiped her tears,,

Just then the family rushed inside,…

Naani hugged khushi and took the baby from her and kissed its forehead

NAANI *** Bitiya she looks just like you,, very beautiful,,

Hearing this arnav and anjali shared an eye lock,, 

KHUSHI *** Thank you naaniji,,

PAAYAL *** Khushi see her smile in her sleep is just like you when you sleeps,,

Khushi just smiled paayal also hold the baby then akash maami mama and nk also hold the baby,,,,

Daadi and Shyaam were at RM,, and they knew about the baby,,, 

Naani took the baby and moved to arnav,,

NAANI *** Chote look your daughter,, see how soft and tiny,,

She handed the baby to arnav ,, arnav also took the baby in his arms at the first time he felt the proud of being a father,, but the baby woke up and started crying,,,

NAANI **** Chote I think she is hungry,,

KHUSHI *** No naaniji I fed her just a minute ago,,

MAAMI *** Then what happened,,

ANAJLI *** Chote can't handle babies so she is crying,,, [saying this anjali took the baby in her arms,,]

But the baby started crying loudly more and more,,

ANJALI **** What happened to her why she is crying like this???

ARNAV *** Di I will call a doctor,,,

Just then paayal came forward,,

PAAYAL *** Arnavji please one minute,,

with that she took the baby and handed her to khushi,, and khushi took her in her arms,, feeling the warmth of her mother the baby immediately stopped crying and clinked to khushi and slept,, seeing this arnav and anjali felt something in their heart,,

PAAYAL *** See arnavji the baby needed her mother so she was crying,,

NAANI *** Paayal bitiya is right chote,, she is only new born now for some years she needs her mother the most,,,

Yes arnav bituva see how she slept in her mother's arms,,

Hearing all these anjali felt an unknown anger,, she came out from the room and arnav followed her,, everyone looked at them khushi and paayal looked at each other,,

OUTSIDE,,

ARNAV *** Di,, di,,,

ANJALI *** Chote see khushiji won't give the baby to me ,,,

ARNAV ***Di what are you saying???

ANJALI *** Yes chote I am right she wont give the baby because she is the baby's mother,,,

ARNAV ***Di if she is her mother then I am her father di and I will do what I told to you,

ANJALI *** Chote but,,

ARNAV ***But what di,, she wont be able to say anything against me,, and I am decided to give the baby to you then I will give,,,

ANJALI *** But chote the baby,,

ARNAV ***Di she will be fine after some time,, you don't worry,,

ANJALI *** She will come to me hai na chote???

ARNAV ***Yes di,, she will come..

ANJALI *** Chote she will call me maa hai na??

ARNAV ***Yes di she will call you maa and she is only yours,, and you have all the right in her,,,

ANJALI *** Really chote..

ARNAV ***Yes di,,

Hearing this anjali became happy.. But paayal was listening to them felt ashamed of them,,,

After two days khushi returned back to RM…

In these days always anjali tried to hold and keep the baby but she failed the baby never be in her arms more than a few minutes,, but the baby always was happy in paayal's arms,, the arnav also tried to hold the baby but the baby always wanted khushi or paayal,, the baby always gone to nk also,, she was happy being with her NK chachu,,

Seeing this khushi was also happy because even after khushi gone from there they will keep her baby happy,,,,

NAMING CEREMONY,,,

It is the day of naming ceremony of khushi's baby,, and everyone was present even daadi and Shyaam,,

Pandit asked the parents to sit with the baby and arnav and khushi sat with the baby,,

Pandit asked for the name,, everyone looked at each other they didn't decided a name,,

NAANI *** Khushi bitiya do you thought of a name,,

KHUSHI *** Naniji I,,

NK *** Naani what about siya,,

MAAMI **** Its good nk bituva,,

PAAYAL *** Daadiji I have a name in my mind,,

NAANI *** What is it paayal bitiya,,

PAAYAL **** Daadiji arushi,,

NAANI *** Arushi it's a nice name bitiya,,

PAAYAL **** And daadiji we can call her short Aashi,,

NK *** Wow paayal bhabhi you are genius in naming,,

Paayal smiled at nk,,

Then panditji said to arnav to hold his daughter and say name in her ear and arnav did so,,,

Then after some time all returned to their rooms,, here again anjali tried to hold the baby but Aashi didn't gone to anjali or arnav so khushi took her to the room and paayal followed,,

IN ARSHI ROOM,,,

PAAYAL *** Khushi are you ok???

KHUSHI *** Yes jiji I am fine,, jiji thank you,,

PAAYAL *** Thank you for what khushi???

KHUSHI *** For presenting the name which I selected for my baby,,

PAAYAL *** Don't say thank you to me khushi,, I am your sister and you have the right to name your baby ,,

KHUSHI *** But again thank you jiji,,

She smiled at khushi and khushi also smiled,, yes the name was selected by khushi and told to paayal the day before naming ceremony and khushi knew they will never name the baby which khushi liked,,, and paayal is happy for her sister that she at least get some happiness in her life,,,

Ok that's for now

The next part will be posted tomorrow

And this OS needed at least 5 parts to end,,

SORRY FOR THAT AND THE NEXT PART CONTAINS KHUSHI LEAVING RM AND THE PAST

PRECAP ****

SAME,,,

tinsel_akira thumbnail
update soon nd plzz pm me
pranganga thumbnail
nice os.  felt little sad for khushi.
waiting for ur next part
ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice 😊
pls continue soon 😛
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it... very .emotional and feels sad for Khushi.Awaiting your update and thanks for the PM