India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Congratulation EDSKHPH Cast and Crew :D Note, 30

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Hello ... Hie ... Salaam ... Namaste ... Cat Icon Cat Icon

Welcome one
... Welcome all ...

To the grand grand celebration of the 100th Episode of our jaanuable show Ek Doosre Se kaarte Hai Pyaar Hum ...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

First thing first,

to the entire cast and crew of the EDSKHPH show, hope you guys have a long inning on SP
Wink Wink Wink
Embarrassed

The journey of the show started on the 23rd April 2012 at 7.30 pm (IST) replacing a well known show Saasural Genda Phool aur dekhte dekhte EDSKHPH has completed its 100th episode today Dancing Dancing Dancing    and by the completion of the 100th episode we have seen AniJal getting married Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  and that Censored Censored Censored  Shashwat getting married too
Angry Angry  Angry

Ab celebration hai, toh cake toh banta hai naa ... Here goes the cake to the entire cast and crew of EDSKHPH show ...

THANK YOU

PRODUCER JD MATHEJIA
:-  for getting a show which a stress buster and relief from those Censored  Censored Censoredsaas bahu sagas. Its breath of fresh air from the same old gheesipiti kitchen politics and saas bahu drama. The recent track takes us back to square one, please J D Mathejia dont lose the original charm of the show.  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed

DIRECTORS:-
A fabulous work by you'l, until date you'l have used all the characters of the show to their best. The episodes which showed why the twins were jealous of their elder bro Aniket was beautifully woven, to be frank dil pe lag gaya boss Big smile Big smile Big smile  Thank you for making each actor understand the depth of teh character they are playing, warna Debu wouldnt have been crushing on Shashwat LOL LOL LOL  and I wouldnt have been crushing on Aniket Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

CVs :- I love you guys because you'l have given every actor a screen space, it includes even Susheelas peehaar  Clap Clap Clap  You guys havent sidelined the male members of the show, especially the father (Nikhilesh Mazumdaar) his presence around the house and especially he contributes in them is the best em best  Star Star Star   and the eldest son (Binoy Mazumdaar) a well woven and crafted character, despite being the eldest he aint lost in his own duniyaa and doesnt think twice before depicting his love towards his younger siblings, must say Bhai ho toh aisa Big smile Big smile Big smile

DIALOGUE WRITERS :-  I also love you'l for us a change from the jii majii and jii ahemjiii kinda dialogues Angry Angry Angry   You'l have got innnovative dialouges like "hale hale ave" "sab eka eki" "singing salesman" "tablatod" "takiya phaad" "Ahemdavadi kadak istri" and my favorite "Kabhi khushi Gham wali pani puri" Tongue Tongue Tongue   Jokes apart, am glad that the eldest son, Binoy Mazumdaar of the house has dialouges apart from "jii mom" and "green and black tea" LOL LOL  LOL

ACTORS :- Wonderful portration of the characters given to them by the PH. Especially Pooja Bannerjee aka Tabla tod Tejal. she has done pure justice to the tomboyish character of Tejal and has brilliantly portrayed a person with a heart of girl and her urge to have Sanyukta Mazumdaar not as a MIL but as mother, with lovely acting she has made her mark in the industry  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

THE STORY OF EDSKHPH

1. Sanyukta trying hard to shudrofy her DIL Susheela and making her a "typical" DIL. But, am glad Susheela didnt become one Tongue Tongue Tongue
  2. Susheela finds out about Aniket desire to have a wify and a settled life, just like his elder bro Binoy Wink Wink Wink   Sanyukta disagrees pehle, but after persuasion agrees (If she had to agree then why do the natak of not agreeing ConfusedConfusedConfused )
  3. Tabla tod and Takiya phaad Tejal entry Wink Wink Wink
  4. Mazumdaar family helping Aniket in becoming responsible Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and Phai baa trying to sudhrofy Tejal  LOL LOL LOL
  5. AniJal meet Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  then followed up Mujhse Dosti Karoge Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and then kept meeting till their Dil went pagaal for each other Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
  6. Aniket successfully completes the target of Rs. 10,000/- Clap Clap Clap
  7. AniJal cutest, sweetest rain sequence Dancing Dancing Dancing  The song Khushnumaa yeh saama, mehki yeh fizaa, kehti hai hume pass aa zaraa Big smile Big smile Big smile
  8. Tejal meets Sanyukta first time whilst giving Anikets fallen wallet and then sanyukta goes Angry Angry Angry on Tejal  Ouch Ouch Ouch
  9. After thinking for awhile "Is Pyaar ko kyaa naam Du" AniJal decide to say to each other "Saath Nibhana Saathiyaa" but Sanyukta is Ermm Ermm Ermm on accepting Tejal, but after persuasion accepts her  PartyParty Party
  10. Meanwhile, that Censored Censored Censored Shashwat writes an article in his newspaper, which costs Gulabchand (Tejal ke pappa) his farsan shop at Surat Shocked Shocked Shocked
  11. Before AniJal sagaai, Shashwat ki shamaat aai because Tejal did his dhulai ROFL ROFL ROFL
  12. After playing hide and seek, TejSha came face to face and he accused Tejal of being a Gundi. Hearing this Sanyukta went again Angry Angry Angry on Tejal and AniJal went Cry Cry Cry
  13. BinKelesh and Aniket then become Sherlock Holmes and find no proof against the article, and hold Shashwat wrong for his deeds Clap Clap Clap   Sanyukta goes Ouch Ouch Ouch but does nothing to her son Shocked Shocked Shocked
  14. Aniket seeks forgiveness from Tejal and her pehaar Star Star Star. Sanyukta still against AniJal shaadi Cry Cry Cry
  15. Knowing this Tejal, calls it a quit making hers and Anikets Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Shashwat like this Dancing Dancing Dancing
  16. BinKelesh play cupid and re unite AniJal Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
  17. Afetr much battering Sanyukta agreed to leave to leave past, and ready to accept Tejal as DIL Clap Clap Clap   Hearing this Shashwat went Shocked Shocked Shocked and made a plan Angry Angry Angry
  18. Shashwats foul game works Angry Angry Angry and Sanyukta couldnt attend AniJal wedding  Cry Cry Cry 
  19. Misunderstanding between TejYunkta grows even more Cry Cry Cry
  20. Tejal refrains from doing greh pravesh, making Sanyukta go Angry Angry Angry

EDSKHPH FORUM

Lovely and a friendly forum. I have completed almost a month around here Big smile Big smile Big smile and have had a lovely time here too. A month ago i was bhatkofying from on e forum to the other but finally I came on here Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and am very much stable here Party Party  Party  all thank to my Aniket Mazumdaar urf Vishal Gandhi Blushing Blushing Blushing

This forum has given a peace of mind and has made me jovial again, almost pulled me out of my depression Wink Wink Wink  Have made brilliant set of friends here Debalina Paul and Ek haazaron Main Meri Behna Tanni Partner, love you. Hug Hug Hug

Two of the most beautiful people I met here and have become an integral part of my life on IF are Anaa urf Anna Kapoor Sharma and Shilpa Dii. Though, I met on the other forum but it was EDSKHPH Forum which made them close to my heart, love you too Hug Hug Hug

SPECIAL MENTION

VINDER90 (WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE) He has only made saying a new member here thats it, but doesnt come here only Angry Angry Angry   Vinder your "RAW" style wala OS and SS is needed here too, come and roast that Shashwat really soon Wink Wink Wink   I miss your "RAW" style here also Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed      Please come soon Big smile Big smile Big smile

I finally end the rant here  LOL LOL LOL

Precious Hearts Divider Graphic

Here goes the party guys ...

FOR MY ANNA KAPPOR SHARMA aka AKS  Wink Wink Wink  I know you veggie Big smile Big smile Big smile

CHICKEN KEBABS

MUSIC and DANCE

Dancing People By Markus Clip Art

SALAD FOR THE DIET CONSCIOUS PEOPLE

Mexican Salad

Indian Salad

BUTTER CHICKEN

NAANS

VEG MANCHURRIAN

RICE

HAKKA NOODLES (N- VEG, on request)

SPECIAL DEMAND, Daal Baati Choorma Tongue Tongue Tongue Manish ayi le, tari daal baati choorma Wink Wink Wink

DESERTS

Chocolate Mousse

HAVE FUN GUYS ... Wink Wink Wink

Blooming Red Rose Divider Graphic For Myspace

PS - Il make the Awards post by afternoon, need to work on it. So stay glued to the EDSKHPH Forum  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Mickey Mouse Emoticon Mickey Mouse Emoticon Mickey Mouse Emoticon

Edited by dhruti - 05 September 2012 at 5:23am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKiiDeewaniGiafanThamanna85-PrinKa-alicemathGuggulA2ZVictory---Manish---ll-Shilpa-llwestindian..Roopal..DEEPZzzz

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Congrats fans, cast & crew...that food looks so good I'm feeling hungry nowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulMadhura2105

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
So happy today the trps stayed the same too and congrats to the show 100 epis may there be more :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulMadhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Congrats fans, cast & crew...that food looks so good I'm feeling hungry nowLOL

yur free to hog on Christine Wink Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thats just awesome dhruti

Great Going 

Loved every bit of the post ...

Specially the party one...
I am jealous of Anna Kapoor sharma... She has been given extra importanceWink... very bad... why did u leave all of us.. now please ask abt my favourite dish and post the pic 

Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryMadhura2105westindian

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manishmodh

thats just awesome dhruti

Great Going 

Loved every bit of the post ...

Specially the party one...
I am jealous of Anna Kapoor sharma... She has been given extra importanceWink... very bad... why did u leave all of us.. now please ask abt my favourite dish and post the pic 

Ouch

aaawww...!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

tell me yur faveorit dish ... jaldi jaldi  Big smileBig smileBig smile

thanks for liking the post dear Hug

Edited by dhruti - 04 September 2012 at 11:38pm

---Manish---

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
wowo EDSKHPH crossed 100 epi wowo party timeParty Dancing

Congrats to all EDSKHPHians for completing 100 episode Smile
congrats all AniJalians !!

Edited by ArnavKiiDeewani - 04 September 2012 at 11:43pm

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TMK_lover

So happy today the trps stayed the same too and congrats to the show 100 epis may there be more :)

EDSK is doing a great job ... am supremely happy Big smile Big smile Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index