~:~ Best Memory Of HHL ~:~

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Elitianz,

1st Of All Congratulations For Completing First Year Of HHL. Hope You All Are Enjoying The Moment Like Me

All Of Us Have Some Memory Associated With The Show. Ya You're Right Share Your Best Memory With The Journey Of HHL

Please Guys Share Your Best Memory Of HHL.

Thanks

~:~ Utpol ~:~
First of all Congrts to All Elitians ! πŸ˜›

I have a lot of memories associated with the show and trust me its hard to select one but dis one tops my list ! πŸ˜³

I can never frgt SiRa confession... πŸ˜†

Raghav : Kya Kya Dikhana kya chahti ho

Sia : Dikhana nh  chupana chahti hun ki mn tumhe Like karti hun

Raghav : Acha to tum mjhe like karti ho... to same to you and no returns...

Gosh it was so sudden and unexpected i simply loved dis one... I was lyk wat happened suddenly and den i lost in SiRa world... Dis Confession and the last moments SiRa spent together will alwys remain close to my heart ! β€οΈ

Love SiRa/ AbiAnsh  πŸ˜ƒ
kri that moment was just magical and out of the world. omg can't forget it
Congrates 2 every1.HHL was really special 4 me. I jst love da all episodes bt there r few memories i jst cant 4get the jungle night, sira confession, their date n which Raghav cried i 1st time saw Raghav Crying i also cried there the last moment of sira i jst cant explain wht i was feeling tht moment.

Congrats all Elitians for this day!! πŸ‘

The best moment of HHL for me was Rasia Dhaba Date!!😳

The scene felt magical and was effortlessly romantic!!

The way Sia was blushing at raghav's compliments...the way Raghav was getting lost in her eyes...it just makes me speechless...

my most fav dialogue is from this scene...

Sia: Par Raghav...in me se to khusbu a hi nahi rahi he

Raghav : tumne chu dia na...ab ajaegi...
 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

This scene takes me to dream land...will always cherish this moment!!

Love Rasia/AbiAnsh forever!!❀️😳
Edited by sakura_bb - 11 years ago
Sira spectacular date was out of the world

Hey Abhi,

Even tho ur not regular wis the episode but u deligently follow forum to inc ranking of ur fav serial

Hat off for thatπŸ‘
for me each n every sira moment is special 
Originally posted by SWEEBILLI

Hey Abhi,

Even tho ur not regular wis the episode but u deligently follow forum to inc ranking of ur fav serial

Hat off for thatπŸ‘
thanks but call me Utpol. Abi is Abigail Jain Ansh Is Himansh Kohli And Utpol thus AbiAnshUtpol. i'll always try to help in increasing rank
1st of all,happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!
well all the memories related to raghav and sia are bst only,itss really very tough to choose one!!!!!!
bt still the one memory which is on the top of my list has to be jungle night!!!!!!! right frm the their journey on the truck,thn raghav asking her on a date,red carpet wala dialog,"paper bouquet for my special frnd",sun mere dil ki zubaan sequence,it was as if each and evry wrd was meant for them,clse dance by the fire,tu jaane na sequence!!!!!!!!! evrythng was jstt soo prfct and magicall,so dis was,is and always be the bst memory of hhl for me!!!!!!!!!!!!😊