guys trp went down again with 1.6

i dnt understand what is happening wid the shhow
cv has all ruined it
that vinnet mona track is bad

and moreover last week thre was promo so trp has to go down
Posted: 11 years ago
its getting dragged and hence low TRP
They keep repeating the same BS. vinnet says to mona he lovers her then he says he was joking, then he says it again then again he says he meant something else. finally he confesses but then mona is acting all like " i dont care if my husband cheats on me, i am still his wife". no one wants to watch the same stuff get repeated. they need to move the story. they keep revolving around the same issues. now the kids are back with pradeep. now anu will try to be nice with the kids and the kids will try to do things to make her misserable. the same old story. we have already seen this so dont know why they are repeating it. 

this show needs to end. vinnet and mona should end up together. they should start planning for  the wedding then trp will go up. 
Originally posted by bluesoni

They keep repeating the same BS. vinnet says to mona he lovers her then he says he was joking, then he says it again then again he says he meant something else. finally he confesses but then mona is acting all like " i dont care if my husband cheats on me, i am still his wife". no one wants to watch the same stuff get repeated. they need to move the story. they keep revolving around the same issues. now the kids are back with pradeep. now anu will try to be nice with the kids and the kids will try to do things to make her misserable. the same old story. we have already seen this so dont know why they are repeating it. 

this show needs to end. vinnet and mona should end up together. they should start planning for  the wedding then trp will go up. 
aur nahi tho kya😉agree with ur point.
It is so disappointing to see the TRPs decrease each week. I agree that they drag the storylines at times but i still like the snail pace progress. I just hope that CVs don't decide to force unrealistic storylines down our throats just to raise the TRPs.

I definitely do not think that Mona and Vineet storyline caused the dip in TRP! I think it has to do with

1.Mona who still takes a lot of crap form others
2.Bulbul disrespectful behaviour that irks lots of viewers
3.Personally I find Anushka (the character) very weak. She became a doormat of Pradeep and blames Mona for Pradeep's behaviour. Seriously how can CV portray a MBA and a president of (huge) company who has hundreds of people working under her like a dimwit.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aishray

It is so disappointing to see the TRP decrease each week. I agree that they drag the storylines at times but i still like the snail pace progress. I just hope that CV don't decide to force unrealistic storylines down our throats just to raise the TRP.

I definitely do not think that Mona and Vineet storyline caused the dip in TRP! I think it has to do with

1.Mona who still takes a lot of crap form others
2.Bulbul disrespectful behaviour that irks lots of viewers
3.Personally I find Anushka character very weak. She became a doormat of Pradeep and blames Mona for Pradeep's behaviour. Seriously how can CV portray a MBA and a working women who has 100 people working under her like a dimwit.

exactly my point. 👏

Mona's humiliation repeating again n again. Bulbul's crappy behaviour increasing, Pradeep's i'm gr8 behavior going on n on, when he was pointed at his fault, he changes his topics

Vineet's tu tu mein mein n finally revealed... Now Mona's no no will start, Anu's OMG OMG and Pradeep's i'm her hubby n protector what not crap are they repeating again

in these days same beh. of Pradeep, Anu n Bulbul are shown again n again along with Mona becoming mahan taking the crap n when she talks same dialogues of i knw how to give it back wala dialogue

CV's plz change the dialogues n Mona's char. should become strong now.
In no way can I believe that Mona-Vineet storyline is the cause of low trps. If the CVs play their cards right, this track could be the show's saving grace. Let's not expect trps to go sky high...but they can be decent.

Aishray pretty much summed up the possible reasons for low trps so I won't add anything to the list :)
The TRPs started dipping the day they stopped the 6:30 pm repeat. My guess is that 10 pm may be a little late for some viewers, so they prefer to watch it the next evening.  Also, we don't ever get to see new promos of KHTV!

I think Sony's entire attitude towards this show has been strange from the very  beginning. First they settled for a weak lead like Pawan Shankar (no offence to his fans, but he certainly lacks charisma); they never gave weekend recaps which they have given to every other darn show during its first month; hardly showed promos; did very little promotion on SBS/SBB (that, however, applies to all Sony shows); and took away it's second repeat slot too.

Now look at how much they have pumped into BALH and KTLK, even though the latter took months to pick up--special episodes, exclusive title track, multiple promos. Even today, we see a new promo for BALH every day. But for a show starring their golden girl Mona, Sony seems to have an indifferent attitude at best.