Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

New Virman VM's- thode badmaash and journey!!

EHMMBH_fan1 Senior Member
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Joined: 11 January 2010
Posts: 958

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hello lovelies Smile

I received an overwhelming response for my last few VM's so a very big thank you to all of you who commented...It really made me feel very happy and encouraged me to make more VM's... So thank you Sruthi_Virmanli,Deepanwita, athniamanvi, lekharani_2k, omi523, ehmmbhrocks, 
Ramii_VirMan, aeesha, preity_d, Saraa.7, shona_x., Rads24, alicemath, teenss, screen22, Anu101

Ok so this first one is sort of a tribute to the Journey of Virman!!!! Enjoy Big smile


This next one is dedicated to ehmmbhrocks because it is her song choice thode badmaash!!! I hope you like it...Tongue


And just incase some of you haven't seen my previous VM's, they can all be found on this link: Smile

P.S.- If you guys would like PM's for any of my future work plzz add me to your buddy list Smile It's much easier!!! Also feel free to leave any song requests and I'll def take them into consideration!!

AshnaSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu101sennarenibvs7691preetipc

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Joined: 21 August 2009
Posts: 1764

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Ashna - loved the journey of VirMan vm. Beautifully done. Thank you:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH_fan1

preetipc IF-Rockerz
preetipc
preetipc

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 6908

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Loved your thode badmaash vm so much.Clap

It was so perfect that i could not resist commentin hereand on youtube.It was so beautiful how scenes  matched with the lyrics and shreyaji's voice.
loved it to the core.thanks for that wonderful  vmSmileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH_fan1

EHMMBH_fan1 Senior Member
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Joined: 11 January 2010
Posts: 958

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bvs7691

Ashna - loved the journey of VirMan vm. Beautifully done. Thank you:)

awww thank u so much!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691

EHMMBH_fan1 Senior Member
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Joined: 11 January 2010
Posts: 958

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetipc

Loved your thode badmaash vm so much.Clap

It was so perfect that i could not resist commentin hereand on youtube.It was so beautiful how scenes  matched with the lyrics and shreyaji's voice.
loved it to the core.thanks for that wonderful  vmSmileHug

thanks Smile i'm glad u like it...
Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 799

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
You know what I call this...7 minutes and 39 seconds in heaven!!!!!!Big smile Two beautiful beautiful VMs that touched me to the coreStar
VirMan- a beautiful journey...It was seriously walk down memory lane. That was much much needed at this time.Big smile It was so lovely to be reminded of their journey..hatredAngry..friendshipHug..painOuch...loveHeart..and finally true love still exists!!!!...it was sooo beautiful and the kal ho na ho back ground music was perfect!!!!!!!!
Hayeee thode badmaash I think is my favouriteBig smile Just matches them sooo perfectly. And when it said mere bhagwan ho thumCry It was so so so fab sweety!!!!! And I loved the ending..badmaash!!!!LOL Ha ha perfect scene!!!!!!!!
So both of them were so beautiful and magical and super duperClapClap
Wow you know after watching 6 of your VMs now I really can handle today's episode!!!!!
ThankuuuHug
MwwwaaahHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH_fan1bvs7691

EHMMBH_fan1 Senior Member
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Joined: 11 January 2010
Posts: 958

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu101

You know what I call this...7 minutes and 39 seconds in heaven!!!!!!Big smile Two beautiful beautiful VMs that touched me to the coreStar
VirMan- a beautiful journey...It was seriously walk down memory lane. That was much much needed at this time.Big smile It was so lovely to be reminded of their journey..hatredAngry..friendshipHug..painOuch...loveHeart..and finally true love still exists!!!!...it was sooo beautiful and the kal ho na ho back ground music was perfect!!!!!!!!
Hayeee thode badmaash I think is my favouriteBig smile Just matches them sooo perfectly. And when it said mere bhagwan ho thumCry It was so so so fab sweety!!!!! And I loved the ending..badmaash!!!!LOL Ha ha perfect scene!!!!!!!!
So both of them were so beautiful and magical and super duperClapClap
Wow you know after watching 6 of your VMs now I really can handle today's episode!!!!!
ThankuuuHug
MwwwaaahHeart

Aww thanks di Tongue Your super comments always put a smile on my face...Smile I dunno if u'll like my next VM though coz its a sad one on Jeeman!!! Ouch Let' c!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu101

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kuch love jaisa- VirManFF part22:pg81 updt19/6/13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: -Serene.Rose-   Replies: 668   Views: 189352

-Serene.Rose- 668 189352 27 January 2014 at 8:13am by pink1
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 68   Views: 36645

IndigoBlues 68 36645 01 October 2013 at 12:36am by hemameenu
Kuch meethe pal (VirMan OS-Collection, pg17/18)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: Hesperus   Replies: 204   Views: 53296

Hesperus 204 53296 03 May 2013 at 8:59am by JESNIA
Do u have the key to my heart?Impo note pg:19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Piya.D   Replies: 155   Views: 30410

Piya.D 155 30410 16 March 2013 at 12:54am by Aenna
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi.vs.Murderer

2 3 4 5

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 34   Views: 8029

IndigoBlues 34 8029 25 August 2012 at 11:27am by ohsehun.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index