India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

WU 4-9-2012

rohini_iyengar Groupbie
rohini_iyengar
rohini_iyengar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
* (Nani over hearing conversation) Mukta admits to Rathod she did all this to get Taps revenge on Icha...she goes off on a bashan so Rathod sets her straight by giving her the actual facts about how Taps left her at the anathashram and all that stuff about Icha saving her...basically tells her that all the info she has are just lies...that she's ruining the life of the woman that saved her...he also tells her about Taps ghamand and gussa and all that...of course...Mukta doesnt buy the truth and blames Icha for lying to Rathod...he blows up on her saying that no one knew Taps like he knew her so she shouldnt try to tell him about Taps...he asks who told her all the lies...but she doesnt tell him...he says that he can reach this person...Mukta slips that this person loves Taps more than Rathod...so he puts 2 and 2 together and gets Nani...he tells her that Nani did the same to Taps...here Nani comes out and says Rathod is lying...Nani and Rathod face off...tug of war for Mukta...Nani does more emotional atyachar on Mukta and is maha pleased w/ herself...

* Icha does rohna dhona w/ Ammo about Meethi and their growing distance...how Meethi hates her...she wants to tell Meethi the truth but Ammo talks her out of it by saying the Bundelas will poison Meethi against Icha like they did to YV...but then agrees after Icha sheds more tears...

* Kanha tries talking to Meethi about why Icha hasnt told her the truth...she goes off on Icha...

Precap: (Icha & Rathod at mandir) Rathod says he needs to tell Icha something...she asks him to go on...he then admits that whatever is happening w/ Meethi is all Muktas doing...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pragyakumarswarajgirdivya3Neelaalikhancapricorn7sugakrishLuvchocteri_susanhookeddeejagi

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot ! I had missed seeing the last 10 min an am glad to see athore talk to Meethi. Maybe she'll be more receptive to him than Mukta was.

I wonder how long Nani will continue her battle against Damini n her clan. By the time she will get exposed, I'm afraid she might just die of old age Ouch.

Nani - I want you to be scorned by Divya and Mukta and yr own bahu and thrown out as you once were a long time back. Can someone pls tie up Divya and tell her to shut up and let Nani continue to live here ?

Am so glad to see Rathore trying to fix damages but hate Nani's hold on his precious daughter. Pls Mukta pls - see thru Nani's tricks for yourself.
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thanks dear i was waitin 4 it
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Rathore doesn't have a right to say anything. Not about Tapu because he never knew what had happened in her childhood and not about Mukta because he has barely been in her life a few days. As for putting the blame of Tapasya leaving on herself I thought he had better sense than that! He knows it was because of Sid!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index