TRPs This Week (Page 2)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mulan08

Originally posted by lucykaede

sheeshAngry...trps kam kyun ho gaye??Confused

Because of the current track. It is so inexplicable that most of us do not want to watch it. Plus we wanted some happy moments between Shiv and Parvati to show how much they loved each other.

The focus of the show is not the saas bahu masala and if they add that the TRPs are bound to fall and not rise.

Hey dear I think u r overreacting Confused
Its just a 0.2 fall which is more than normal. And the track is not inexplicable but very interesting Day Dreaming
Who'd like to miss a different shade of Parvati? Embarrassed

They'd definitely show Shiv Parvati's love too Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1-Nymphadora-sukhi...

Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Only a slight dip but going good.
sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
2.5 is preety good... DKDM rocks... 

Thanks for sharing.
Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Originally posted by Mulan08

Originally posted by lucykaede

sheeshAngry...trps kam kyun ho gaye??Confused

Because of the current track. It is so inexplicable that most of us do not want to watch it. Plus we wanted some happy moments between Shiv and Parvati to show how much they loved each other.

The focus of the show is not the saas bahu masala and if they add that the TRPs are bound to fall and not rise.

Hey dear I think u r overreacting Confused
Its just a 0.2 fall which is more than normal. And the track is not inexplicable but very interesting Day Dreaming
Who'd like to miss a different shade of Parvati? Embarrassed

They'd definitely show Shiv Parvati's love too Smile

I too enjoy their lovey dovey scenes but they somehow spoil it for me, when they show Ma Parvati touching Shivji's feet again and again. And I have an inkling they will show it again this time.

I want to see their ethereal love and not the fulfilling of stone age regressive practices.

A woman touching her man's feet is actually incorrect if she is his equal half. She is his equal and have you ever seen one of the equal partners being perpetually sorry and penitent before the other partner?
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@Mulan-im sorry but i dont think the practise of touching husbands feet is "regressive"...we touch someones feet as a mark of respect,when we reagard that person to be more knowlegeable than us...at present Mahadev is Parvatis Guru and he teaches her all that she knows and uses in the future!..is there anything wrong in that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyNishajos

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hmm TRP is consistent with very slight fluctuations. But should improve. Hope by this end of the week and Sunday Maha epi it gets to the top.
praneet1708 IF-Dazzler
praneet1708
praneet1708

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Cmon guys.. we ll be seeing MaKaali soon..that ll cover up.. why worry abt this week'sTRPs..
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
It's just a slight fluctuation. Nothing to worry about. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index