Devon ke Dev Mahadev

TRPs This Week - Page 2

Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shubhika124

Hey dear I think u r overreacting ðŸ˜•
Its just a 0.2 fall which is more than normal. And the track is not inexplicable but very interesting
Who'd like to miss a different shade of Parvati? ðŸ˜³

They'd definitely show Shiv Parvati's love too ðŸ˜Š

I too enjoy their lovey dovey scenes but they somehow spoil it for me, when they show Ma Parvati touching Shivji's feet again and again. And I have an inkling they will show it again this time.

I want to see their ethereal love and not the fulfilling of stone age regressive practices.

A woman touching her man's feet is actually incorrect if she is his equal half. She is his equal and have you ever seen one of the equal partners being perpetually sorry and penitent before the other partner?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Mulan-im sorry but i dont think the practise of touching husbands feet is "regressive"...we touch someones feet as a mark of respect,when we reagard that person to be more knowlegeable than us...at present Mahadev is Parvatis Guru and he teaches her all that she knows and uses in the future!..is there anything wrong in that?
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm TRP is consistent with very slight fluctuations. But should improve. Hope by this end of the week and Sunday Maha epi it gets to the top.
Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cmon guys.. we ll be seeing MaKaali soon..that ll cover up.. why worry abt this week'sTRPs..
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's just a slight fluctuation. Nothing to worry about. 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No Worries next week will bring more
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

@Mulan-im sorry but i dont think the practise of touching husbands feet is "regressive"...we touch someones feet as a mark of respect,when we reagard that person to be more knowlegeable than us...at present Mahadev is Parvatis Guru and he teaches her all that she knows and uses in the future!..is there anything wrong in that?

I am happy to know that you feel that touching a husband's feet is a great tradition.

If Mahadev is great enough to be Parvati's husband then is Parvati not great enough for him? Then why should he not touch her feet when she teaches him stuff He does not know? Can you see that happening? Will you and several other people not faint and then get up and protest? 

God is perfect and Shiv and Parvati perfectly complement each other, this stuff Mahadev being her Guru and then again her husband is to extend the plot and nothing more.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry this sunday will be 4+ due to Mahakali's kripa for DKDM😃
Edited by Sargesh - 11 years ago
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good going but want it to go up.