Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why only Charity for Khushi CVs? (Page 4)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Rima jee.
I love your post.
But I feel so unloved.
Whenever you make posts, please PM me.
I feel so left out.

* wails like Anjali *

kookie beta hugsHug
that shud make up for the lack of love
but actually i have pmd anyone but harshu because she asked for it
ab aapko bhi kar dengeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
good post rima,i think remarraige is for shyam and anjali.this is not the dream wedding we expected.

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Outstanding post Rima.  You are right, we as fan were cheated and Khushi was also.  We have waited for this wedding for over a year, we were told that SP had approved the budget for a grand wedding and now we have nothing.  This is not the wedding I wanted for Khushi, I wanted the families of GH and RM to come together with elation and laugher for the joyous event.  Not even close.

We were only getting a wedding because Arnav was pushed into it to keep Khushi as he wife.  That is not exactly what any woman wants for the reason of marriage but Khushi will never complain, but I will.  Now, I don't even know if ANY wedding will take place.

The question that breaks my heart is if there is no wedding, the contract has run out then what is Khushi in the eyes of public??  A stained and blemished young woman.  ASR still does not understand what he has done to this young girls reputation.

For me Khushi is the saving grace of RM and GH.  It is my wish that one day they both will acknowledge her true value.

Thank you Rima for post...
thanks
the question in the underlined sentences often eats me up too
what will happen to her if neither the marriage happens and the contract is over (which shud be over by now)
what more humiliation is in store for her?

Ni1234Punkin22Kookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

good post rima,i think remarraige is for shyam and anjali.this is not the dream wedding we expected.
or anjali and a new characterSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeyaa

Why are we talking about Khushi in this forum...oh...there used to be a character na...she used to be the smiling always...and she was trying hard to survive come what may, with a smile...and there used to be that guy..whats his name...ASR... who used to eat people's head if he didnt like them... who used to go for the win and kill in every deal...not sure when those characters got dropped off...now the show is about Shyam the snake, and his glorious styles of evilness...the show is to give opportunities for showcasing the acting skills of Abhaas and Daljeet as Shyam and Anjali ...and Barun and Sanaya are the supporting cast ...the story is about Shyam;s mastermind, his go-getter attitude, his tireless efforts  to achieve his goal, his expertise in wearing masks ...he is the hero...ably supported by his wife Anjali who has to be pampered and loved always, by everyone, at all places...Shyam is invincible...can get through any tough situtation...can find a way into his enemy's den and play drums right under his nose...sheer brains and talent...this story is not about Arnav's past...that is a side track when compared to Shyam's plans... the story is not about who Garima is...but about how Shyam can laugh over Arnav's dialogs and will enter RM come what may...Arnav's dadi exists to help Shyam get his goal and is not tell us about Arnav and his past...she does not love her grandchildren but wants to exercise rights over them to favor Shyam...

So my conclusion is that it is our fault to expect this serial to talk about Arnav, Khushi, their relationship, their feelings, their moments, their marriage, their lives and incidents...its not about them at all...i think we all got misled by the promos...

it is all about Shyam the anti-hero and his parasite wife Anjali, their love which will go through all heartbreaks and win in any which way they want...supporting characters are : her weak brother and his clueless wife, a dishonest and malfunctional family that has lot of people but no capable and responsible adults, a loving and helpless grandmother, an audacious and cheating grandmother, immature siblings and ever changing servants...
you nailed it buddy
that is what IPK is alll about
Excellent post

Kookiemonster

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

The PH has run out of budget therefore,  they cannot afford a lavish wedding...LOL  Now that Anjali has lost her baby she will expect ASR & KKG to not have a grand celebration... after all wasn't she the one who took offence to ASR celebrating Khushi's B'day in the privacy of his room?  She would want ASR by her side all the while so bid good bye to SR too LOL

This is the only serial where I see the evil triumphing all the time ... 

Apparently all logic falls on dumb ears on this forum.
Your words are so true, my dear friend.
I fail to understand how can a sister take offence when his brother is celebrating his wife's birthday.
That is so unfortunate.
I have a Twin brother, our bond is stronger than these psychos on the show and I cant begrudge him for anything in this world.
They are just ruining this bond of brother and sister beyond anything.

Anjali is not the accommodating type... she demands attention.. I am surprised to see how well she was to visit Shyam on the sly however at home she pretended to be lifeless Confused

Hereafter she will feign illness to get Shyam back into RM... she is the typical snake in the grass... living off her Bro yet stabbing him in the back... That sure does not look like an act of a doting Di...

Kookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Originally posted by rima

Rima jee.
I love your post.
But I feel so unloved.
Whenever you make posts, please PM me.
I feel so left out.

* wails like Anjali *

kookie beta hugsHug
that shud make up for the lack of love
but actually i have pmd anyone but harshu because she asked for it
ab aapko bhi kar dengeSmile

Hug
Thank you Rima jee.

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

The PH has run out of budget therefore,  they cannot afford a lavish wedding...LOL  Now that Anjali has lost her baby she will expect ASR & KKG to not have a grand celebration... after all wasn't she the one who took offence to ASR celebrating Khushi's B'day in the privacy of his room?  She would want ASR by her side all the while so bid good bye to SR too LOL

This is the only serial where I see the evil triumphing all the time ... 
very true
in this serial the evil, the stupid and the insane are the heroes
nothing else works

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top