Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why only Charity for Khushi CVs? (Page 2)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

The apology (redemption for me) & re - marriage is not for Khushi its for theaudienceto keep quite & accept the DI drama even if majority are detesting it - the Di drama is freaking illogical & such an insult to sisters who know their role (i am sister so i know)

if the apology (redemption) & re - marriage is for the story line then it would have taken a good 3 - 4 months time - costumes, screen space, dialogues, promotions, songs & trps everything would have been so desirable & the audience would not be banging their head to the wall like we are doing at present

the quality both the situations are given tells alot about the CV's

ASR is no less he chants DI DI DI DI DI most of the time - im sick of the the 2 letters now

exactly...i feel like nauseating ...hearing di...di...n di...infact i m allergetic to that word now...i have a cousin..who is jst 5 ...she always call me di...last night she was here n called me di...nd dnt know y i told her dnt call me di anymore... Confused ...every one was looking @me all weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think i have lost it...all thanks to mrs.poojali jhaaa

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanmonalisa1234Ni1234Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
The PH has run out of budget therefore,  they cannot afford a lavish wedding...LOL  Now that Anjali has lost her baby she will expect ASR & KKG to not have a grand celebration... after all wasn't she the one who took offence to ASR celebrating Khushi's B'day in the privacy of his room?  She would want ASR by her side all the while so bid good bye to SR too LOL

This is the only serial where I see the evil triumphing all the time ... 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanmonalisa1234Ni1234Punkin22sanja_hereGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMGKookiemonsterrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Cvs cheated on us...in the name of remarriage track they forcefully make us watch didi crap!!!!!they very well niw trps will be negative if it was shown alone!!!!!!ya that line is apt for situation...its a tip for khushi as well as audience...!!!!nd rima marriage grand nahee tho kya hua...didi s miscarriage was GRAND ENOUGH!!""!(GLORIFIED BABY MURDER)
very true
the baby slaughter was the biggest blotch on IPK
they can never come out of it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234Punkin22sanja_hereOmNaMaSteOm

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Great post Rima...thank god I found your post...I made a similar post after a long while...let's keep on writing Rima and supporting our Khushi. If the cvs opt her to bring the criminal in the house...that will seriously damage her core value and conviction of her character...I don't think I can digest it anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Punkin22

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
And now they are saying Shyam will be back in RM. 1 murder and several attempted murders and he is still on the loose? How can people digest this crap?

Can you imagine what it is to live with a stalker/murderer in the same house. The others may not know this but Kushi knows how evil he is. How cruel it is to have her live in the same house as the creep. I would rather she go back to GH than breathe the same air as the man she hates the most in the world(according to her own admission).
meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
In only hope that Barun and Sanaya (and everyone in the crew) are getting paid their salaries properly for whatever effort they are putting in...in the name of lack of budget...hope they are not suffering personally as well...

if they do visit to UK, they should be conveyed heartily how bad we all feel, personally...Sanaya will surely know the difference of attitude of her viewers the last time she visited and now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Punkin22rima

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The PH has run out of budget therefore, they cannot afford a lavish wedding...</font></font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">LOL</font></font> Now that Anjali has lost her baby she will expect ASR & KKG to not have a grand celebration... after all wasn't she the one who took offence to ASR celebrating Khushi's B'day in the privacy of his room? She would want ASR by her side all the while so bid good bye to SR too LOL

This is the only serial where I see the evil triumphing all the time ...</font></font>

ya...i think simple marriage is a blessing for us in one way...otherwise...i have no power to bare with chotte ab badal gayee...hai.. ..heee!!!!yulk!!!!!in my opinion she will say mujhe akele sone mei dar lagta hai...on arshi suhagraat...n arshi will get a training to baby sitting...if they r lucky enough to have a baby...amidst anjali di

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

awahneemeeyaamonalisa1234LadyLaLaNi1234Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The PH has run out of budget therefore, they cannot afford a lavish wedding...</font></font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">LOL</font></font> Now that Anjali has lost her baby she will expect ASR & KKG to not have a grand celebration... after all wasn't she the one who took offence to ASR celebrating Khushi's B'day in the privacy of his room? She would want ASR by her side all the while so bid good bye to SR too LOL

This is the only serial where I see the evil triumphing all the time ...</font></font>

ya...i think simple marriage is a blessing for us in one way...otherwise...i have no power to bare with chotte ab badal gayee...hai.. ..heee!!!!yulk!!!!!in my opinion she will say mujhe akele sone mei dar lagta hai...on arshi suhagraat...n arshi will get a training to baby sitting...if they r lucky enough to have a baby...amidst anjali di

A grand wedding or a low key wedding, Anjali's weeping will continue...

If the SBS video is anything to go by, we will see Anjali getting hysteric thinking of her  baby...

I wish she would recollect the incidents that led to her accident instead of being a mother of sorrows... seeing her condition our ASR too will stop going to office and spend most of his time by the side of his Di...

Khushi will be living off scraps and be relegated to a mere standby...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234ChaituvNi1234sanja_hereKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top