Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why only Charity for Khushi CVs? (Page 14)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Khushi is always treated unfairly. he didn't even had a proper quilt track for poor Khushi, ASR can think and cry about how much his Di suffer but what about Khushi?

Sick and tired of his one repeated FB.

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 05 September 2012 at 8:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
so true...totally agree...Cry

rima

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

The apology (redemption for me) & re - marriage is not for Khushi its for the audience to keep quite & accept the DI drama even if majority are detesting it - the Di drama is freaking illogical & such an insult to sisters who know their role (i am sister so i know)

if the apology (redemption) & re - marriage is for the story line then it would have taken a good 3 - 4 months time - costumes, screen space, dialogues, promotions, songs & trps everything would have been so desirable & the audience would not be banging their head to the wall like we are doing at present

the quality both the situations are given tells alot about the CV's

ASR is no less he chants DI DI DI DI DI most of the time - im sick of the the 2 letters now

completely agree with you

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Khushi is always treated unfairly. He didn't even had a proper quilt track for poor Khushi, ASR can think and cry about how much his Di suffer but what about Khushi?

Sick and tired of his one repeated FB.
his FB is pissing me off
only one FB for khushi
and tons for his preciious di
sick
gksk Senior Member
gksk
gksk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by 601109

Rima please dont stop watching guys lets hope the producers see our posts and give us fans what we want to see.If they dont then they will lose out dont u think eg.the trps will drop and no one will want to watch any future shows produced by them.I say friends lets hope for the best if not for us then at least for Barun and Sanaya whom we love so much.lolWink
i don't know what to do
i want to watch but when i do i get mad

Exactly my thoughts. I loved the show too much and was addicted to it. So much that it was eating up my life.
Then CVs started killing the characters of ASR and khushi and sidelined them to bring Shyam and Anjali to the fore-front.
Everyday I watch the show and then feel frustrated why I watch it. Exactly how you said 'I want to watch but when I do I get mad'.
Now, I have decided to get out of my addiction for the show that is always giving me headaches.
I now make a point to first watch BV and then go to IPKKND WU and find out which parts I want to watch, if any. Then I just watch those highlights.

Edited by gksk - 05 September 2012 at 8:07am

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gksk

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by 601109

Rima please dont stop watching guys lets hope the producers see our posts and give us fans what we want to see.If they dont then they will lose out dont u think eg.the trps will drop and no one will want to watch any future shows produced by them.I say friends lets hope for the best if not for us then at least for Barun and Sanaya whom we love so much.lolWink
i don't know what to do
i want to watch but when i do i get mad

Exactly my thoughts. I loved the show too much and was addicted to it. So much that it was eating up my life.
Then CVs started killing the characters of ASR and khushi and sidelined them to bring Shyam and Anjali to the fore-front.
Everyday I watch the show and then feel frustrated why I watch it. Exactly how you said 'I want to watch but when I do I get mad'.
Now, I have decided to get out of my addiction for the show that is always giving me headaches.
I now make a point to first watch BV and then go to IPKKND WU and find out which parts I want to watch, if any. Then I just watch those highlights.
correct the show has moved from a source of entertainment to a source of aggravation

tht is why i vascillate
but to be honest i watched till yest
601109 Groupbie

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi Rima.
Thats the spirit watch the show no matter what.Imagine if we dont watch and then find out the show was excellent and then what we feel like kicking ourselves isnt it.I experienced something similar when we had a storm and heavy rains and for two whole days i had to switch all appliances off,do u know how frustrating it was not to watch esp.Ipkknd believe me it was nerve wrecking.So lets enjoy my dearest friend.LOL
prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
She has always been, will be a charity case in the CVs eyes.  You know who are the king and queen of this show.

Go to top