Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why only Charity for Khushi CVs? (Page 10)

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Idle meeyaa
What a brilliant post.
'
it is all about Shyam the anti-hero and his parasite wife Anjali, their love which will go through all heartbreaks and win in any which way they want...supporting characters are : her weak brother and his clueless wife, a dishonest and malfunctional family that has lot of people but no capable and responsible adults, a loving and helpless grandmother, an audacious and cheating grandmother, immature siblings and ever changing servants...' 

You said it all.  CVs are losing it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by kookie2020

Braiding the hair is too greater task for Khushi.. she will be given the task of massaging her majesty's feet... I wonder why neither the doctors nor the family saw the wounds on the soles of her feet.. ANjali too has conveniently forgotten the incidents preceding her fall.. seems mental aberration is a disease that runs in the family... 

Oh ya, That is very much possible.
Touching Rani Sahiba's hair will be too much screen space for Khushi.
Dont get me started on the logic here.
I had a very hard time swallowing the Harvard thing and how ASR became the owner of his own "chain " of industries by 26.
How can a pregnant woman not take care of her own child before hopping around on naked feet with shards of glass stuck on them and then dance like Basanti here and there looking for her husband goes beyond my realm of logic.
Mental aberration is the bond that binds these siblings together.
Both of them are like that along with their paternal grandmother.

It was Aman's hard work that put ASR on the map.. Big smile  I hope Anjali will not learn the truth about Shyam for a few more moons.. else we will have to endure another bout of floods...

Aman is the only guy that works his ass off .
Rest are just wimps.
Oh dear god, if she wants to cry again, the she could go and cry somewhere in Punjab and UP.
Those guys are facing a major dry season due to lack of rain.
At least if she goes there and starts howling, some one will benefit out of it.

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

kookie there is one more fool out her who got lured for the 'lob' story which is not w 'sob' di story

Rima jee, that is why I quit last week.
I cant take this sob story anymore.
I am happy with the WU that I read by all of you.

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Nothing to add..completly agree

Wasim, Buddy your thread got closed last night.
I was having so much fun.
Keep making threads like those more often.
Perfume needs to learn some home truths.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima.shinchan.

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

I understand it fully.. how true it is.

I am watching the show just because I have had nothing else to watch before and now too..
but there is no passion , no enthu remaining to see what happens next...!

All we wanted was few happy moments for ArHi... Did we ask much... ? I dont think so...
The wedding that we wanted and deserved.. It was not only Khushi's dream.. but over a period of time it became our dream too.
Couldnt Anji's MC have waited until the wedding was over?  Was it so bad to see ASR and Khushi happy for once in their life?
I am unable to comprehend any valid or invalid reason for this move by CVs. I feel dejected and deceived !!!
I will keep watching the show and enjoy whatever worth comes our way...

I hope the show will get back on track soon... Confused
we did not ask too much at all
in fact we asked for too little after the 2 months of kidnapping track nonsense
we waited for the grand redemption that never came
then we swallowed the disappointment
and then we waited for the grand wedding and that too did not come
yeah we can't quoit due to arhi love story
but no emotion is left

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Why you are surprised Rima?... That is how it was planned by these so called CV's... There was no plan for a grand wedding... So they didn't even bother to air even a single promo about the wedding...
It was CV's tip to us for watching this show for one and half year...

OmNaMaSteOmrima

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
DI is a FILTHY word for me now! I am a DI too, with one younger sister!

But now, that word feels synonimouse with a parasite to me! I cant beleive how they ruined the whole Khushi storyline! KHUSHI get a lame 5 minute apology! No heartfelt regret for the way her life was RUINED by ASR!

We feel like all that torture was for NOTHING! NO proper wooing or wedding for her! It is all happening under DURESS! ASR dosent even WANT to get married! If I were Khushi, I would have told him to GTH and got out of there to never look back! After all, Buaji told her "You DONT have to stay here for 1 more minute, come home with me"!!! (when STOPWA questioned the validity of their marriage)! So it was obviouse her family would have supported her!

They replaced the story we WANTED to see with this DI worshipping drama! Di and her CRIMINAL husband!!! NOW they are going to ruin Khushi's charachter and show her bring SHYAM back in the house? COME ON! She KNOWS what Shyam is like? Dont tell me she was FOOLED by his acting?? ASR was not, so why would she be? SHE even more than ASR knows what he is!

So THIS is the decison that is going to cause a rift between ARHI?? How can she do this? Unless she has a plan to this time COLLECT evidence against Shyam! This whole storyline is DISGUSTING!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 05 September 2012 at 1:23am

OmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeyaa

Why are we talking about Khushi in this forum...oh...there used to be a character na...she used to be the smiling always...and she was trying hard to survive come what may, with a smile...and there used to be that guy..whats his name...ASR... who used to eat people's head if he didnt like them... who used to go for the win and kill in every deal...not sure when those characters got dropped off...now the show is about Shyam the snake, and his glorious styles of evilness...the show is to give opportunities for showcasing the acting skills of Abhaas and Daljeet as Shyam and Anjali ...and Barun and Sanaya are the supporting cast ...the story is about Shyam;s mastermind, his go-getter attitude, his tireless efforts  to achieve his goal, his expertise in wearing masks ...he is the hero...ably supported by his wife Anjali who has to be pampered and loved always, by everyone, at all places...Shyam is invincible...can get through any tough situtation...can find a way into his enemy's den and play drums right under his nose...sheer brains and talent...this story is not about Arnav's past...that is a side track when compared to Shyam's plans... the story is not about who Garima is...but about how Shyam can laugh over Arnav's dialogs and will enter RM come what may...Arnav's dadi exists to help Shyam get his goal and is not tell us about Arnav and his past...she does not love her grandchildren but wants to exercise rights over them to favor Shyam...

So my conclusion is that it is our fault to expect this serial to talk about Arnav, Khushi, their relationship, their feelings, their moments, their marriage, their lives and incidents...its not about them at all...i think we all got misled by the promos...

it is all about Shyam the anti-hero and his parasite wife Anjali, their love which will go through all heartbreaks and win in any which way they want...supporting characters are : her weak brother and his clueless wife, a dishonest and malfunctional family that has lot of people but no capable and responsible adults, a loving and helpless grandmother, an audacious and cheating grandmother, immature siblings and ever changing servants...

u have summarized the current track so beautifully which the CV's are failing to ADMIT big time
i loved this : parasite wfie AnjaliLOL - such a lovey name Anjali is given to the wrong character

MrDarcyfanrima

Go to top