Why only Charity for Khushi CVs? - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rima

thanks swapna

yes this story has nothing to give khushi
she is someone to be used and abused
and anjali is is supposed to be cherished and adored
don't kow which sick minds write this story

I dont want to talk about CVs Rima😑 there sickness is reflecting in tracks, Shyam and that pyscho Anjali. I see the dooms day is fast approaching  for this show. Being a loyal fan like you and many Im seeing this. That is my pain for Khushi and injustice being done to her
Originally posted by 601109

Rima please dont stop watching guys lets hope the producers see our posts and give us fans what we want to see.If they dont then they will lose out dont u think eg.the trps will drop and no one will want to watch any future shows produced by them.I say friends lets hope for the best if not for us then at least for Barun and Sanaya whom we love so much.lolπŸ˜‰
i don't know what to do
i want to watch but when i do i get mad

Dear Sarunfan4ever we all feel the pain believe me but as i said before lets hang in there for Sanaya and Baruns sake.They worked so hard to make this show a success and now are getting the back seat.We need to find a website to let our opionions be heard cause its so unfair.Khushi deserves all the happiness and love and mind  u so does Arnav.I think because DB wanted to leave the show because there was not so much attention to her and thats why producers are are giving her the spotlight .Again i say the show was not about her majesty and her idiotic man.This show is about love hate relationship and not a love murder relationship.πŸ’”πŸ˜Š.i know Rima so do i but what to do we really love this show dont we but it would be lovely without these 2 pathetic people Anjali and Shyam.I cant stand them they like a desease that we can do without.lol

Edited by 601109 - 11 years ago
Khushi is always treated unfairly. he didn't even had a proper quilt track for poor Khushi, ASR can think and cry about how much his Di suffer but what about Khushi?

Sick and tired of his one repeated FB.
Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
so true...totally agree...😭
Originally posted by Harshitha

The apology (redemption for me) & re - marriage is not for Khushi its for the audience to keep quite & accept the DI drama even if majority are detesting it - the Di drama is freaking illogical & such an insult to sisters who know their role (i am sister so i know)

if the apology (redemption) & re - marriage is for the story line then it would have taken a good 3 - 4 months time - costumes, screen space, dialogues, promotions, songs & trps everything would have been so desirable & the audience would not be banging their head to the wall like we are doing at present

the quality both the situations are given tells alot about the CV's

ASR is no less he chants DI DI DI DI DI most of the time - im sick of the the 2 letters now

completely agree with you
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Khushi is always treated unfairly. He didn't even had a proper quilt track for poor Khushi, ASR can think and cry about how much his Di suffer but what about Khushi?

Sick and tired of his one repeated FB.
his FB is pissing me off
only one FB for khushi
and tons for his preciious di
sick
Originally posted by rima

i don't know what to do
i want to watch but when i do i get mad

Exactly my thoughts. I loved the show too much and was addicted to it. So much that it was eating up my life.
Then CVs started killing the characters of ASR and khushi and sidelined them to bring Shyam and Anjali to the fore-front.
Everyday I watch the show and then feel frustrated why I watch it. Exactly how you said 'I want to watch but when I do I get mad'.
Now, I have decided to get out of my addiction for the show that is always giving me headaches.
I now make a point to first watch BV and then go to IPKKND WU and find out which parts I want to watch, if any. Then I just watch those highlights.
Edited by gksk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by gksk

Exactly my thoughts. I loved the show too much and was addicted to it. So much that it was eating up my life.
Then CVs started killing the characters of ASR and khushi and sidelined them to bring Shyam and Anjali to the fore-front.
Everyday I watch the show and then feel frustrated why I watch it. Exactly how you said 'I want to watch but when I do I get mad'.
Now, I have decided to get out of my addiction for the show that is always giving me headaches.
I now make a point to first watch BV and then go to IPKKND WU and find out which parts I want to watch, if any. Then I just watch those highlights.
correct the show has moved from a source of entertainment to a source of aggravation

tht is why i vascillate
but to be honest i watched till yest
Hi Rima.
Thats the spirit watch the show no matter what.Imagine if we dont watch and then find out the show was excellent and then what we feel like kicking ourselves isnt it.I experienced something similar when we had a storm and heavy rains and for two whole days i had to switch all appliances off,do u know how frustrating it was not to watch esp.Ipkknd believe me it was nerve wrecking.So lets enjoy my dearest friend.πŸ˜†