Why only Charity for Khushi CVs? - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Sae the new spoiler pics.Arnav seems to be venting again on Khushi.
This is the price she got after consoling Arnav whole night in the hospital.

Originally posted by 601109

I agree with all the above posts.Injustice is done to both ASR &KKGSR.
Now everything is about Anjali di or betiya and her evil husband.It disgusting and i dont even want to watch their parts of the show.Arnav and Khushi are secondary to these two lame characters.I thought the name Ipkknd is about our two main actors Barun And Sanaya aka Arnav and Khushi but producers must look for another name for the show if its not about Arnav and Khushi but of Anjali and Shyam.They deserve a wedding which is like out of this world and all the love and happiness that comes with it.I love Barun And Sanaya they bring out the liveliness of the show and its because of them that the show is so popular.They rock the show so please producers do justice to our two main actors.They truely deserve all the credit and then the supporting actors.lol
everybody watches this show for barun and sanaya as you said. they are the lifeline of this show. this new di drama is killing the interest of majority
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Sae the new spoiler pics.Arnav seems to be venting again on Khushi.
This is the price she got after consoling Arnav whole night in the hospital.

why am I not surprised? what is new?
we want to see Khushi ki dream wedding... Always thought about it to be so much fun and full of happiness... But Seriously for ur trp u ruined it all... Why can't u make her feel like a princess that she is for once... She deserves a lot more...
Originally posted by kooltoad

we want to see Khushi ki dream wedding... Always thought about it to be so much fun and full of happiness... But Seriously for ur trp u ruined it all... Why can't u make her feel like a princess that she is for once... She deserves a lot more...
in this serial, if we want to watch it, we have to get used to khushi getting nothing
i'm completely agree with u .

i hv given up all the hopes after friday''s episode that khushi will ever get the happiness which she truly deserve .i hvn't watched the episodes since monday n now only  relying on WU.
Originally posted by jiyap

i'm completely agree with u .

i hv given up all the hopes after friday''s episode that khushi will ever get the happiness which she truly deserve .i hvn't watched the episodes since monday n now only  relying on WU.
best not to watch
it is utter crap
khushi will never get anything but gaalis
Rima please dont stop watching guys lets hope the producers see our posts and give us fans what we want to see.If they dont then they will lose out dont u think eg.the trps will drop and no one will want to watch any future shows produced by them.I say friends lets hope for the best if not for us then at least for Barun and Sanaya whom we love so much.lol😉
Rima I just loved this post. This post just touched my heart and I mean it.

"Charity and more charity for Khushi's character? It feels like the famous ASR dialogue 'Gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo' (If not a gift think of it as a tip)"

These lines brought tears to my eyes  Rima. I feel so low whenever I see the injustice being done to Khushi. Its marketing gimmick Rima. They know people wont watch if its that rudali's track and CVs very well know about it. Hence wrong promotion in the name of wedding. Even during her wedding, when did Khushi got enough space and importance? When did they celebrate all rituals with all heart? Hence ofcourse its a chairty just like an apology for year long atrocities  All through this track, its about sick, pathetic Dumbali's track. This show is about Di, her medicines, her love story with snake, her feelings, her pain, her loss, her constipated face 😡
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Rima I just loved this post. This post just touched my heart and I mean it.

"Charity and more charity for Khushi's character? It feels like the famous ASR dialogue 'Gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo' (If not a gift think of it as a tip)"

These lines brought tears to my eyes  Rima. I feel so low whenever I see the injustice being done to Khushi. Its marketing gimmick Rima. They know people wont watch if its that rudali's track and CVs very well know about it. Hence wrong promotion in the name of wedding. Even during her wedding, when did Khushi got enough space and importance? When did they celebrate all rituals with all heart? Hence ofcourse its a chairty just like an apology for year long atrocities  All through this track, its about sick, pathetic Dumbali's track. This show is about Di, her medicines, her love story with snake, her feelings, her pain, her loss, her constipated face 😡
thanks swapna

yes this story has nothing to give khushi
she is someone to be used and abused
and anjali is is supposed to be cherished and adored
don't kow which sick minds write this story