Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: awahnee

Khushi's whole life has been potrayed as a charity...be the love of her parents or her husband.

Never once buaji missed a chance to remind her of the favour guptas have done for her and now arnav is doing her a favour by remarrying her.
Now the mahan Di will make sure that her chote gets his khushi inspite of being depressed and sad. and the Di gungaan will increase four fold...
Whatever was her rightful haq Khusi always received that as a charity...what an irony...

very well said
even her rightful haq is given like a bheek
and her character is such that she is happy with scraps
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure all of us will see DB's  awesome acting skills when Sarun leave for UK.
Cant wait to see how she will carry the show on her shoulders for a week.
Sanaya did it for more than a month and she came out with flying colors.
Let us all now see how the new lead of the show does it without dropping TRP's any further.
rune11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeyaa

Why are we talking about Khushi in this forum...oh...there used to be a character na...she used to be the smiling always...and she was trying hard to survive come what may, with a smile...and there used to be that guy..whats his name...ASR... who used to eat people's head if he didnt like them... who used to go for the win and kill in every deal...not sure when those characters got dropped off...now the show is about Shyam the snake, and his glorious styles of evilness...the show is to give opportunities for showcasing the acting skills of Abhaas and Daljeet as Shyam and Anjali ...and Barun and Sanaya are the supporting cast ...the story is about Shyam;s mastermind, his go-getter attitude, his tireless efforts  to achieve his goal, his expertise in wearing masks ...he is the hero...ably supported by his wife Anjali who has to be pampered and loved always, by everyone, at all places...Shyam is invincible...can get through any tough situtation...can find a way into his enemy's den and play drums right under his nose...sheer brains and talent...this story is not about Arnav's past...that is a side track when compared to Shyam's plans... the story is not about who Garima is...but about how Shyam can laugh over Arnav's dialogs and will enter RM come what may...Arnav's dadi exists to help Shyam get his goal and is not tell us about Arnav and his past...she does not love her grandchildren but wants to exercise rights over them to favor Shyam...

So my conclusion is that it is our fault to expect this serial to talk about Arnav, Khushi, their relationship, their feelings, their moments, their marriage, their lives and incidents...its not about them at all...i think we all got misled by the promos...

it is all about Shyam the anti-hero and his parasite wife Anjali, their love which will go through all heartbreaks and win in any which way they want...supporting characters are : her weak brother and his clueless wife, a dishonest and malfunctional family that has lot of people but no capable and responsible adults, a loving and helpless grandmother, an audacious and cheating grandmother, immature siblings and ever changing servants...

BANG ON.. BUT UNFORTUNATELY CVS dont care...there "who cares/ dekhna hae to dekho" attitude...kiled the most beautiful story...and waisted the talents of arshi!!!

have quit the show anyways!!! and  i dont think am missing much!

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi,the girl with a golden heart, why girl,why are u so selfless. Always ready to sacrifice 4 others benefit. when will u think 4 yourself?Now i can see a new scenario in front of me, when again u will sacrifice your khushi just to bring back Poojali's happiness. u will bear the wrath of ASR by mentioning in bringing back shyam in the house. sometimes life mein selfishness ka hona zarrori hai. But i think i am expecting too much coz 4 u khushi , doosron ko khush dekhnaa mein hi tumhaari khushi basti hai, bhale hi andar hi andar mein tum  naa jale. that is the character sketch of Khushi. Poojali leti hi dhikne mein acchi lagti hai agar uth gayi to hamein boredom se marna parega. Gosh that woman can't act yaar. DB is a bad actor, no offence. i could not feel the pain of a woman having lost her baby. It looked forced to me. Am still hoping CV surprised us with a grand wedding coz if shyam gets back then poojali will be in control a bit & maybe our dream coming true. But i think aas bhi rakna ab bewaakoofi se kam nahi... Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

i will tell you what khushi is for

she is for making asr look great when he makes one good gesture after tons of bad ones
she is for arnav to hug and kiss and cuddle when needed and then punch when he feels like it
she is for anjali to get angry upon if she spends too much time with chote and also to serve her and also get scoldings for it
she is for mami to malign her
she is for the entire raizada clan to clobber
she is for the stupid gupta family minus bauji to use and throw

quite an illustrious list aint it?

true rima
when will the idiots learn her true worth

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

Like I'm saying these days... khushi's being used as a doormat of the show.
and CVs have taken her for granted. w/o any respect, she'll keep giving her best. 😭 😡

and some people in our forum feel we shud not feel that she is a doormat because she is a good wife and bahu
strange isn't it?
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kookie2020

Dear LadyLaLa, 
Willow is nothing but a hypocrite.
She clings to her brother, she clings to her husband and she clings to her god.
She is stabbing her brother behind his back by cavorting with his enemy.
I just cant wait to see Chottey's face when he will find out what his sister has been doing all this time behind his back.
Women like her freak the hell out of me
She is nothing but a stigma to our name.

Yep I too am waiting for the day when ASR will get to know how his Di plotted and planned behind his back.. It would be another terrace scene.. I wonder if he will keep reminiscing it the way he did Khushi's

ASR went hysteric on seeing Khushi in a close embrace with Shyam... he had a public break down and later forced Khushi into marriage.. I wonder how he will react when he gets to know about sister's betrayal.. would he oust her? Would he have another break down on the streets?
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
wow for the last line ..
really .. it  felt charity..

except the i love u plus dammit everything else felt as a dan khairat..

atleast they r giving marriage..

I think there r many big blows yet to come  which i dont think i can bear.. I am just praying no more major blow with khushi.. am not thinking about the current tracks anymore... :)
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kookie2020

I am sure all of us will see DB's  awesome acting skills when Sarun leave for UK.

Cant wait to see how she will carry the show on her shoulders for a week.
Sanaya did it for more than a month and she came out with flying colors.
Let us all now see how the new lead of the show does it without dropping TRP's any further.

kookie
cvs will not risk the show
they will have sarun bank episodes just like they did when sanaya went to uk
mataji can not take the show alone at least for a day forget a week
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: velangini

true rima
when will the idiots learn her true worth

answer is never
it is as if CVs are justifying the worth of weak characters the way a mother tries to justify her weakest children