India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

have you felt it??? (Page 3)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Well, exaggerations aside, I would definitely agree with you (as would many others) that IPKKND is not the same as it used to be. There are many factors that could contribute to that. But yeah, I haven't felt the chemistry or the emotions since July. I've been saying as much since then. But what to do, an addict of Sanaya the goddess, keeps me coming back, although I've decide not to watch this week, as there's nothing there for me. SaRun have been relegated to the depths so...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
while lalit may be a great director, but i am sure arshad is no less. The difference to me lies in the amount of time they spend on each episode and its not the directors fault.

They dont have a bank of episode. there is no concept of seasons in India, they shoot round the year.

there is a concept of MEs now.

The director has to release a fim every day.

In the early episodes, they had a bank to start with, so they took more time.

I know there is no excuse for less than perfect work, but we as loyal fans need to appreciate all that they put in.

Their lives are on hold, as they work day and night to bring us this show, let us not compare the old team with the new, it is not fair, the new team works with challenges that are different from the old team's.

sathisuzz Senior Member
sathisuzz
sathisuzz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u . probably  Lalit Mohan use to take the correct emotions out from barun he would not be satisfied until unless the shot is more than perfect. I hope somebody understand this &  could bring our old ASR back.
usha66 Senior Member
usha66
usha66

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I came to know abt Barun Sobti in IPK ...and loved  ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...first 6 months ..IT was ASR..his looks..his passion...his love...his hatred...all were very natuaral...I was addicted..it was  like a dream love story...when he was in screen ...he just overshadowed others..

But now...I dont feel anything...I m missing that ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...with good looks and expression/passion...the cliff scene...their SR...apology...nothing touch me...in romantic scenes the passion and chemistry is missing...THAT barun is missing...I really miss Barun's previous looks and natural acting...now it looks like a daily job..no passion...no love...nothing...Cry... I hv NO HOPE...it is ruined and never be gained again...

very well said . Now I d'ont feel that restlessness before 8 p.m.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMG

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I realised whn I see a post related to BARUN,I bump into that...

but yeah LM is badly needed
sgd123 Senior Member
sgd123
sgd123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha66

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I came to know abt Barun Sobti in IPK ...and loved ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...first 6 months ..IT was ASR..his looks..his passion...his love...his hatred...all were very natuaral...I was addicted..it was like a dream love story...when he was in screen ...he just overshadowed others..
But now...I dont feel anything...I m missing that ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...with good looks and expression/passion...the cliff scene...their SR...apology...nothing touch me...in romantic scenes the passion and chemistry is missing...THAT barun is missing...I really miss Barun's previous looks and natural acting...now it looks like a daily job..no passion...no love...nothing...Cry... I hv NO HOPE...it is ruined and never be gained again...
very well said . Now I d'ont feel that restlessness before 8 p.m.

you said it al dear!! Before u could feel their love for each other eventhough both of them were not aware of their feelings and now i like the romantic scenes but its missing that impact...it feels very rushed...
mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Well, exaggerations aside, I would definitely agree with you (as would many others) that IPKKND is not the same as it used to be. There are many factors that could contribute to that. But yeah, I haven't felt the chemistry or the emotions since July. I've been saying as much since then. But what to do, an addict of Sanaya the goddess, keeps me coming back, although I've decide not to watch this week, as there's nothing there for me. SaRun have been relegated to the depths so...?
thats the same..
 when there is lalit..
 there are bloopers.. iillogical tracks..
shyam tried to kill anjali using scorpio...
payush track was always there..
as you see arnav and anjali have a seen in each epi..
but all that was beautiful..
thats called magic..
the directors mark..
every frame.. shooted with grace..
very emotion was felt..
riyaroses Goldie
riyaroses
riyaroses

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayukatta

Originally posted by dkatmala

how many times he may say he is a director's actor, the fact is that  there is a spark inside him that is ignited by the director only. A director can modulate and bring out it in an excellent way or in the way he likes it to be. So, ultimately there should be something inside him, then only the director can use that actor (and that skill is very much genuine and natural for Barun). One thing i would say, the LM directed episodes and nowadays' episodes are different as night and day.
thats what iam trying to say..
barun is same..
the difference is all because of direction..
not that arshaad isnt good..
but once u taste the best.. you can never be satisfied with something just good

agree with  u ..  nt  nly  barun  sanaya  too ...  bt  lm  will nt  come  back ..  Cry

Go to top