India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

have you felt it??? (Page 2)

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
have u followed phir subha hogi ?? lalit mohan's new show ??? trust me it doesnt have the same spark in direction as we had in ipkknd. so i'd say even lalit mohan is failing to being that magic on screen without sarun !! lalitmohan- sarun combo it was... for me phir subha hogi is not working in terms of direction !! i think this man should realy realy realy come back to ipkknd ! its their combo that works... the sooner they realise the better !

Edited by ESR8 - 04 September 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstormFlora3333

alonebird IF-Stunnerz
alonebird
alonebird

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
nice post...and agreed to u...but there is nothing in Barun's hand... he is perfect actor and gave own 100percent...
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayukatta

Originally posted by Flora3333

yes!!
I completely agree with you! Smile
Barun is the BEST actor ever! And he needs the best direction!
I pray Lalit Mohan comes back... I see no hope though! Cry
i wish.. i wish.. i wish,,
if lalit is back..
it would be great,, things can still get better.. but i dont tink thre is any hope on that darlingCry

It's possible ONLY IF 4lions want him back!!!!! But they won't!! Angry
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

have u followed phir subha hogi ?? lalit mohan's new show ??? trust me it doesnt have the same spark in direction as we had in ipkknd. so i'd say even lalit mohan is failing to being that magic on screen without sarun !! lalitmohan- sarun combo it was... for me phir subha hogi is not working in terms of direction !! i think this man should realy realy realy come back to ipkknd ! its their combo that works... the sooner they realise the better !

Agree with u! Cry
It's only Barun-Lalit combination that creates the spark! Cry

Edited by Flora3333 - 04 September 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstorm

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Obviously Barun is the best actor, but I guess its the direction problem.
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I came to know abt Barun Sobti in IPK ...and loved  ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...first 6 months ..IT was ASR..his looks..his passion...his love...his hatred...all were very natuaral...I was addicted..it was  like a dream love story...when he was in screen ...he just overshadowed others..

But now...I dont feel anything...I m missing that ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...with good looks and expression/passion...the cliff scene...their SR...apology...nothing touch me...in romantic scenes the passion and chemistry is missing...THAT barun is missing...I really miss Barun's previous looks and natural acting...now it looks like a daily job..no passion...no love...nothing...Cry... I hv NO HOPE...it is ruined and never be gained again...

gatheringstorm

mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

have nt dear..
phir subha..
not my type..
first the ipk tagline pulled me..
next i was bonded by the direction..
now i cant leave barun..
lalit mohan and ipk.. is the best when they are together
mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I came to know abt Barun Sobti in IPK ...and loved  ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...first 6 months ..IT was ASR..his looks..his passion...his love...his hatred...all were very natuaral...I was addicted..it was  like a dream love story...when he was in screen ...he just overshadowed others..

But now...I dont feel anything...I m missing that ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...with good looks and expression/passion...the cliff scene...their SR...apology...nothing touch me...in romantic scenes the passion and chemistry is missing...THAT barun is missing...I really miss Barun's previous looks and natural acting...now it looks like a daily job..no passion...no love...nothing...Cry... I hv NO HOPE...it is ruined and never be gained again...

you said everthing i wanted to say.. and felt

LIKEDMG

Go to top