Users

Frequent Posters

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mayukatta

i wish.. i wish.. i wish,,
if lalit is back..
it would be great,, things can still get better.. but i dont tink thre is any hope on that darling😭

It's possible ONLY IF 4lions want him back!!!!! But they won't!! 😡
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ESR8

have u followed phir subha hogi ?? lalit mohan's new show ??? trust me it doesnt have the same spark in direction as we had in ipkknd. so i'd say even lalit mohan is failing to being that magic on screen without sarun !! lalitmohan- sarun combo it was... for me phir subha hogi is not working in terms of direction !! i think this man should realy realy realy come back to ipkknd ! its their combo that works... the sooner they realise the better !

Agree with u! 😭
It's only Barun-Lalit combination that creates the spark! 😭
Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
BornThisWay thumbnail
Obviously Barun is the best actor, but I guess its the direction problem.
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I came to know abt Barun Sobti in IPK ...and loved  ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...first 6 months ..IT was ASR..his looks..his passion...his love...his hatred...all were very natuaral...I was addicted..it was  like a dream love story...when he was in screen ...he just overshadowed others..

But now...I dont feel anything...I m missing that ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...with good looks and expression/passion...the cliff scene...their SR...apology...nothing touch me...in romantic scenes the passion and chemistry is missing...THAT barun is missing...I really miss Barun's previous looks and natural acting...now it looks like a daily job..no passion...no love...nothing...😭... I hv NO HOPE...it is ruined and never be gained again...

mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ESR8

have u followed phir subha hogi ?? lalit mohan's new show ??? trust me it doesnt have the same spark in direction as we had in ipkknd. so i'd say even lalit mohan is failing to being that magic on screen without sarun !! lalitmohan- sarun combo it was... for me phir subha hogi is not working in terms of direction !! i think this man should realy realy realy come back to ipkknd ! its their combo that works... the sooner they realise the better !

have nt dear..
phir subha..
not my type..
first the ipk tagline pulled me..
next i was bonded by the direction..
now i cant leave barun..
lalit mohan and ipk.. is the best when they are together
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

I came to know abt Barun Sobti in IPK ...and loved  ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...first 6 months ..IT was ASR..his looks..his passion...his love...his hatred...all were very natuaral...I was addicted..it was  like a dream love story...when he was in screen ...he just overshadowed others..

But now...I dont feel anything...I m missing that ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...with good looks and expression/passion...the cliff scene...their SR...apology...nothing touch me...in romantic scenes the passion and chemistry is missing...THAT barun is missing...I really miss Barun's previous looks and natural acting...now it looks like a daily job..no passion...no love...nothing...😭... I hv NO HOPE...it is ruined and never be gained again...

you said everthing i wanted to say.. and felt
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well, exaggerations aside, I would definitely agree with you (as would many others) that IPKKND is not the same as it used to be. There are many factors that could contribute to that. But yeah, I haven't felt the chemistry or the emotions since July. I've been saying as much since then. But what to do, an addict of Sanaya the goddess, keeps me coming back, although I've decide not to watch this week, as there's nothing there for me. SaRun have been relegated to the depths so...?
Arshics thumbnail
while lalit may be a great director, but i am sure arshad is no less. The difference to me lies in the amount of time they spend on each episode and its not the directors fault.

They dont have a bank of episode. there is no concept of seasons in India, they shoot round the year.

there is a concept of MEs now.

The director has to release a fim every day.

In the early episodes, they had a bank to start with, so they took more time.

I know there is no excuse for less than perfect work, but we as loyal fans need to appreciate all that they put in.

Their lives are on hold, as they work day and night to bring us this show, let us not compare the old team with the new, it is not fair, the new team works with challenges that are different from the old team's.

sathisuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u . probably  Lalit Mohan use to take the correct emotions out from barun he would not be satisfied until unless the shot is more than perfect. I hope somebody understand this &  could bring our old ASR back.
usha66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

very well said . Now I d'ont feel that restlessness before 8 p.m.