Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TRP3.0[increased] (Page 2)

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Poppy re Major folks back home in India are huge Anki/Sushita/Hiten fans like us..After Sushi left ,there is still huge fan base for Anki n Hiten both in India and outside India too.
Viewers are bound to see for them and see Arman re-uniting again with their kids..
Now a days who watches the PR for its tracks..Its only for the favorites and with Anki n Hiten having such a huge fan following ,viewers are bound to see it especially in India for them...

yes jai i m also too connected to PR. I only watch pr for our beauty queen ankita aka archana. I knw some ppl hate archana character but i always like archana character forever.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zonanJaishankarGuggu_Mintysushkita10fansush

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueocean_787

In India Trp increase because of Arman. I think Arvi fans are all international.
don't know about arvi fans but yes all Indians love ankita as archana. Indian fans never forget our lovely jodi sushita.Embarrassed

AnijoycezonanJaishankarsushkita10.Senorita.

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Here's the average TRP ratings for Week 35 of all Zee TV shows:

Pavitra Rishta - 3.0
Punar Vivah - 2.6
Phir Subah Hogi - 2.2
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke - 2.2
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien - 2.2
Hitler Didi - 2.0
Rab Se Sohna Isshq - 1.4
Afsar Bitya - 1.1

so we are back no 1 on zee TV.. PR is the best arman always rocks. arvi is also superb but all TRP increase bcoz arman divorce. ppl still love our dear arman.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceAwesome2210SaifliciousJaishankarsushkita10.Senorita.

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Monday (27th August) TRP was 2.7.
Tuesday (28th August) -[Manav and Archana in court] TRP was 3.3.Wink
Wednesday (29th August) -[Divorce hearing] TRP was 3.4.Big smileClap
Thursday (30th August) -[Ovi's deal] TRP was 2.8.
Friday (31st August -[Purvi imagines Archana with her family] TRP was 3.2.SmileSmileSmile

Overall TRP is 3.04.PartyArMan divroce worked fr the TRP this week and i hope next week TRP will mre increaseLOL last week TRP was 2.6 and this week 3.0Clap

Awesome22101sanghamitraJaishankar-Naresh-.Senorita.MagicalPari

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Monday (27th August) TRP was 2.7.
Tuesday (28th August) -[Manav and Archana in court] TRP was 3.3.Wink
Wednesday (29th August) -[Divorce hearing] TRP was 3.4.Big smileClap
Thursday (30th August) -[Ovi's deal] TRP was 2.8.
Friday (31st August -[Purvi imagines Archana with her family] TRP was 3.2.SmileSmileSmile

Overall TRP is 3.04.PartyArMan divroce worked fr the TRP this week and i hope next week TRP will mre increaseLOL last week TRP was 2.6 and this week 3.0Clap

credit goes to: SaifdeIPKKND

Awesome2210vision22SaifliciousJaishankar.Senorita.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Poppy re Major folks back home in India are huge Anki/Sushita/Hiten fans like us..After Sushi left ,there is still huge fan base for Anki n Hiten both in India and outside India too.
Viewers are bound to see for them and see Arman re-uniting again with their kids..
Now a days who watches the PR for its tracks..Its only for the favorites and with Anki n Hiten having such a huge fan following ,viewers are bound to see it especially in India for them...

yes jai i m also too connected to PR. I only watch pr for our beauty queen ankita aka archana. I knw some ppl hate archana character but i always like archana character forever.Wink

We all are in the same boat isnt it buddy LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i didn't know jantaa was so interested in watching manav archana divorce LOL thanks to the storyline, rithvik, asha, ankita, hiten and the entire team for the trp's increase Smile

everyone's doing a great job, and everyone should be given their due credit.

Edited by -Yamz- - 05 September 2012 at 12:23am

meeranair.Jen.SaifliciousJaishankar-Naresh-style14

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

i didn't know jantaa was so interested in watching manav archana divorce LOL thanks to the storyline, rithvik, asha, ankita, hiten and the entire team for the trp's increase Smile

everyone's doing a great job, and everyone should be given their due credit.

OF course Janta are bound to be interested coz Arman is the crux of PR and Arman is the essence all have been connected to for the past 3 years..Arman have made their special place in people's heart .Even though Sush quit ,most lost interest with the 18 year leap announcement ,after leap new fans joined in but the majority wanted to see Arman back and happy with their kids..
Arman (Sushita) once visited the chawls of Mumbai with Usha ji (Savita) and it was telecasted in Zee..The fan following was crazy..Entire chawl sang PR title song with them LOL
Thats the level of fan following they have..After Sush ,Hiten is doing a fab job as Manav as well and both  Anki and Hiten have their own huge fan base..
So no matter the crap viewers in hope of seeing Arman together got back when the divorce track was eventually announced..
Arman's main fan support base comes from the lower middle class chawls of India which is a very very strong support base.Smile.

Yes as you mentioned credit goes to the entire PR cast ad crew for the TRP's Smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 05 September 2012 at 12:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyce.Senorita.relentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index