India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sapetration on the spree

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, are we heading for another saperation?

1) Our RaYa saperated
2) Shipra and Sudhir living apart.
3) Most unexpected couple Vikha on the verge of divorece.
4) Now will our Ekta saperate Nuts and Kartik?

Finally will we be left with only two undesirable couples on the show : Ram - Ayesha and Priya - Rajat. i'm really hating it.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhushaviijineejiggs

sreev12 Goldie
sreev12
sreev12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hey if EK sep Nats/Karthik it will become a strong reason for Priya's come back.
CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreev12

Hey if EK sep Nats/Karthik it will become a strong reason for Priya's come back.

How can you say that?

BTW about the topic is the separation happens it only because of nuts's fault ...and for me she deserve this...and don't think it will cause the show a bit...

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
If Kartik and Nutz seperates that would result in seperation of Ayesha and Ram as well.
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahesh78

Hey guys, are we heading for another saperation?

1) Our RaYa saperated - woh tou leap ka point hi ha no longer need to question it,we have to accept it sadly
2) Shipra and Sudhir living apart.( weekends she comes home so technically htat is just a good peace of mind for nuts and sudhir!
3) Most unexpected couple Vikha on the verge of divorece.( i maintain this is only to get raya saath there will be some link dnt knw what how but there is )
4) Now will our Ekta saperate Nuts and Kartik? nope idoubt, kartick has seen her transformation what she did was worng but i could still symptazise with her during that time,  
Finally will we be left with only two undesirable couples on the show : Ram - Ayesha and Priya - Rajat. well there is nothing of priya rajat at all and there seems to be none on the cards too 
ram ayesha i want him to be with ayesha in same house shayd nazar rakhne se she dsnt do more kharab kuch!! i'm really hating it.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by leo4ever - 05 September 2012 at 2:14am
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
This unrequired leap has separated raya  and  it looks like v will hav 2 wait till the end 4 their reunion, till then v will hav 2 put up with  all this drama .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index