ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats DABH,Hope Trp will increase next week
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Thanx a ton christine... Declined, still on the top. Good going CVs..round of applause for you. I think last weak leap in TRP was due to merging two shows... So BV has returned with tough competition. Before also only BV & SNS were able to raise such tough competition for long time. But who knows what is being cooked in DABH... Now its Sandhya's turn to get RK caught...hope we'll climb TRPs again up beyond 7 then...๐Ÿค—

You're right I forgot about that, the two shows were merged and that could have been the reason for the increased ratings. Guess it's stabilizing now to in the 5s, but I too hope the story line keeps us at #1.๐Ÿ˜‰
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing christine. DABH is still rocking. Hope we will be on top with greater margin next week. Balika vadhu has really tried hard to get here but I am sure this is only due to anandi shiv marriage track while our show has been consistent for very long time so there is no threat to DABH except for may be couple of weeks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
last week increase in TRP was on account of cooking compeition final and vijay yatra...for me personally this is turning our more interesting now...a women on mission track...so hope TRP increases...ya BV is nearing us...but our track is as interesting as there upcoming track...so competition time guys
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Thanks for sharing christine. DABH is still rocking. Hope we will be on top with greater margin next week. Balika vadhu has really tried hard to get here but I am sure this is only due to anandi shiv marriage track while our show has been consistent for very long time so there is no threat to DABH except for may be couple of weeks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maddy dear๐Ÿค—you're right the marriage track and them merging with us last week probably really helped their numbers. Let's hope DABH continues to stay on top and keep the competition at bay๐Ÿ˜‰
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjarpi

last week increase in TRP was on account of cooking compeition final and vijay yatra...for me personally this is turning our more interesting now...a women on mission track...so hope TRP increases...ya BV is nearing us...but our track is as interesting as there upcoming track...so competition time guys

I agree, I found the cooking competition boring, but this track is very interesting for me. Guess we'll see who wins the TRP ratings battle next week. I have my fingers crossed that it's gonna be DABH again.๐Ÿ˜‰
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think more SurYa romantic scenes and terrorim investigation will do the trick.Till this week no serial was anywhere close.We have to do better.The only thing I can think of is Suraj Sandhya romance which is not adequate.
anikafan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow We are still no#1,keep rocking DABH,Thank you christine
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing dear... We r still no 1!!!. Trp sometimes rise, sometimes drops... But we r consistently getting this high trp... ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks to CV... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
BV is showing very interesting track... Re-marriage of Anandi... Thats why it's trp is rising I guess... But the RK and terrorism track will rise our trp next week inshallah... DABH rocks...
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
One thing going against us is that KBC is starting in DABH slot. Its going to eat our trp of friday. I don't want it to affect us too much but with balika vadhu going strong, that little effect of KBC may cause us to lose no. 1 spot๐Ÿ˜ญ