Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Madhu matching & complimenting (Page 3)

rs272 Senior Member
rs272
rs272

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
imagine RK sarcastically joking around with Madhu ke " jab tumhare khayal mujhse nahi milte to tum kapre kyun mujhse matching kar ke pehanti ho" lol i wanna see madhu's expression on this LOL

SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I too noticed the color matching theme of RK and Madhu! Does that mean that they are in love with each other or something? There must be a hidden meaning whenever they are dressed alike...It must be PYAAR!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse***

Edited by SiMi81 - 05 September 2012 at 5:45am
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rs272

OMG i loved how RK and madhu's outfit's color matched at the breakfast table...this made me wish RK should've kept a grand reception after the wedding and invited film industry people where he and madhu  had worn beautiful matching attires.Day Dreaming

Might be matching colour would a signal that RK might become little passionate towards Madhu Wink .
rs272 Senior Member
rs272
rs272

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiMi81

I too noticed the color matching theme of RK and Madhu! Does that mean that they are in love with each other or something? There must be a hidden meaning whenever they are dressed alike...It must be PYAAR!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse***

i think its to indicate that they are a jodi no matter how much they fight like tom-jerryLOL but they the soulmate lol,  it also might indicate that their love tract might start soon Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi615

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Yep i noticed it too <3 Embarrassed
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Agree with you dear
_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
They looked perfect together ...with their perfectly matching outfit...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index