Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mepobaa

after hearing what asr told yesterdaty oif kkg brings shyma in  she is no 1 fool on earth..and shyma can never change he is the same old 🤬 creepwea...😡

We all know that shyam is same old creep and he can never change but it will be our great khushi..na..wo cant see di in pain...so it will be khushi ..and seriously no one else is there to raise their voice aganist arnav decision except khushi..and may be anjali will also request to khushi that explain arnav that shyam is good and it was just their MU...poojali can do anything😊
BornThisWay thumbnail
I have a feeling that its Khushi
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That won't be Khushi's reasonings. Khushi would be destroyed if CVs make her foolish enough to believe Shyam has changed. Khushi's reasonings will probably be that Anjali cannot afford anymore trauma right now, so it will be DKL. Plus if Shyam is around at RM they can keep an eye on him instead of Anjali having to sneak around

Yes it may be..khushi may convince arnav..with what you said.but seriously why khushi..why khushiii..😭
Simone2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that it will be Anjali. Arnav will cave cause of her current state.   She did not ask her Chotte all this time, now she will. Edited by Simone2005 - 11 years ago
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
TFS! It is most defo going to be khushi
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dadi or anjali will do that... Thanks for sharing yaar
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope it's not Khushi.😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rockingcouple

Yes it may be..khushi may convince arnav..with what you said.but seriously why khushi..why khushiii..😭

I agree, why does it have to be Khushi?? I don't want Khushi to be the one to be for him coming back, let it be Dadi and Anjali
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sorry cant read hindi whts the tag line
lsage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is disgusting man!! If the CVs wanted to bring Shyam back to the RM, they shouldn't have had Anjali have a miscarriage. For me a baby killer is a last straw...will not be able  to take any more outsmarting others from Shyam. As loyal as I am to IPK, I can't watch a baby murderer get away with it!! 😡

On behalf of the dead baby, I scream-

REVENGE!!!!!!!!!