Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya - Cady (Page 3)

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Priya was not over reacting. Cady herself gave Priya a mother's place in her life. Rajat gave basic amenities but what if he hadn't given even those? Where would the girls go? Inspite of a heart break, he accepted the kids of his ex . Priya is unden no conditions over reacting

I felt Priya should have handled the situation very maturely. I agree Cady was at fault by not being respectful towards Rajat, but people don't command respect from others, they have to win the respect. Rajat had not kept the kids out of sympathy or his love for Jyothi. He very clearly told he kept the kids in his house so as to not forget his mistake, which I felt is very silly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panpan

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogesh.jadhav

Originally posted by ChitaRK

Priya was not over reacting. Cady herself gave Priya a mother's place in her life. Rajat gave basic amenities but what if he hadn't given even those? Where would the girls go? Inspite of a heart break, he accepted the kids of his ex . Priya is unden no conditions over reacting

Totally agree with this...Thumbs Up

Originally posted by cooldreams

In today's Epi, I felt Priya had over reacted with Cady. There was no need for her to reprimand Cady in front of Rajat. I agree Cady was rude to Rajat. But if we think from Cady's perspective, She is a 16 year teenager, orphan staying in her legal guardian's house. Rajat nevers talks to them with love nor he has any concern for her feelings or opinions. He made her feel as a burden. Priya had never stayed with Cady in their home to see what Cady went thru. Of course, Rajat had given her education, food and shelter. But this is not all that Cady needs. She's in an age, where kids are supposed to be treated as adults and with respect. Rajat had just insulted her in front of her boy friend, which is not right. Priya doesn't even know abt this. And on top that Cady overheard abt her mom's love affair with Rajat, wherein she is supposed to have ditched him. We are still unsure of the facts of their love story, if it was really Jyoti's mistake or Rajat's misunderstanding abt her. For any person, parents are somebody they look upto. In this case why should Cady listen to things against her deceased mom? Why does Priya have to interfere in this matter. Just becoz Rajat took care of their education and food and home, it doesn't mean Cady has to listen to Rajat's tantrums. I'm surprised to see Priya yell at Cady in such a manner, as your generation etc. Is she the same person, who went to talk to Ayesha and make her understand to stay away from Sid? I really feel sad for Cady. I didn't find anything wrong in how Cady felt today, may be she could have been little more assertive while talking to Rajat. Priya disappointed me again today.

Can you explain how rajat is the legal guardian in this case??????? 

Cady and her sister have been staying at Rajat's house since Jyothi's death. Hence he had been taking care of their needs. So I assume he's their guardian..may be I was not right saying "legal guardian"
cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

ok my take on this

Cady:
  • snubbed in frnt of rajat
  • made ot feel like she is lesser, insulted in front of rajat
  • found out about her mom and rajat being in love and ohw he wanted ot get her mom so any kid myt feel bad
  • cady outburst on priya was way weird? was it betray that she is not on my side or that she is priya not ppoja?

however for me the reaction was a lil too much:  by keeping it vauge- i really dnt get the reaosn why she started shouting what did she actually hear?? even after watchin the epi twice dnt get what dorve her like this, they shoud have shown the reaosn to be she could say so is this why u took us in so that we remind u of the betrayl or were u invloved in my parents seperation or whatever abhi tou it seemd hain kia hugya?

Priya:
  • just coz he is anjan dsnt mean he is GOD, or that he was rigtht, he dnt mention that he kept them so thast he gets reminded of the hurt and betrayl
  • she shouldnt have jumped in, rather could have taken aher away and tried ot cvalm her down
  • she added fuel to the fire by riling her up gongi all on tumhri generation ki prob kia hai- same as rajat, this man took u in and all rubbish - so ehsan kia ha tou she cant realy say anytihngto him should just accept him , well if that oges then since he took her nadpihu in when he asks k uske balde leave ram marry me madam will do so?  Exactly what I felt.
  • she dnt have ot be his lawyer, she dsnt even knw what wnet behind and started lecturing her that she shd be thankful to him!!Dead She should have tried to understand the situation first rather than jumping to a conclusion abt Cady's behaviour. She is the same person, who always handled situations and relations sensibly. So this was not how Priya's character would normally react. Also I didn't like Priya going all ga-ga for Anjaan in yest'dy epi...I guess it may be becoz I'm a die-hard fan of RaYa and don't want to see any kind of feeling / bonding to develop between Rajat-Pooja. 

yesterday i found priya imature. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Go to top