Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Neri_L

I also think that Priya was completely out of her depth speaking to Kaddy like that in front of Rajat.  She never defended Kaddy once in front of Rajat and now she defends Rajat in front of Kaddy!!!  And Kaddy has always acknowledged Rajat's efforts in giving her a good life, all ske wanted was a little more personal attention from an elder, father-like person.  Priya can either comment fairly on both sides or keep out of their household matters!

@bold: Cady has never placed any importance or as a matter of fact recognised Rajat's importance in her life. She rather dislikes him for his rude behaviour. 
She on the other hand doesn't want attention but a little more freedom from Rajat. As for attention is concerned I see a lovely bond being shared by Rajat and Cady because of Priya mending ties between both of them. 
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
priya was nt done any wrong .thanx for sharing
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think priya was right, she was not over reacted  with Cady i think Cady was wrong why She was Souting like that i don't understand, & i think if there was pihuu in Cady's place Priya was doing same things. becoz She treated Cady to her daughter  like pihuu.
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought caddy's mom jyoti  went away with some other guy not dead. Am I right? And whose kids are they? not Rajat? So much confusion they never explained these relations anywhere so far i think.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ritigl

Till the point Cady was expressing her anger Priya did keep quite but that anger stepped into being rude Priya had to make Cady realise what Rajat has done for them. I felt Cady's behaviour was childish which is expected but Priya had to show her the true mirror. 

I am quite sure this Cady-Rajat spat is purposely done so that Priya sorts out things at Rajat's place. By doing this, Priya will become even more dear to Rajat. I can see Rajat and Cady sharing a good bond in the coming episodes due to Priya. This will lead to Rajat and Priya's friendship before the proposal. 

@bold agree to bulid up the bonding between rajat pooja they hav cum up with this scenario
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitaRK

Priya was not over reacting. Cady herself gave Priya a mother's place in her life. Rajat gave basic amenities but what if he hadn't given even those? Where would the girls go? Inspite of a heart break, he accepted the kids of his ex . Priya is unden no conditions over reacting

I felt Priya should have handled the situation very maturely. I agree Cady was at fault by not being respectful towards Rajat, but people don't command respect from others, they have to win the respect. Rajat had not kept the kids out of sympathy or his love for Jyothi. He very clearly told he kept the kids in his house so as to not forget his mistake, which I felt is very silly. 
cooldreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogesh.jadhav

Totally agree with this...👍🏼

Can you explain how rajat is the legal guardian in this case??????? 

Cady and her sister have been staying at Rajat's house since Jyothi's death. Hence he had been taking care of their needs. So I assume he's their guardian..may be I was not right saying "legal guardian"
cooldreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

ok my take on this

Cady:
  • snubbed in frnt of rajat
  • made ot feel like she is lesser, insulted in front of rajat
  • found out about her mom and rajat being in love and ohw he wanted ot get her mom so any kid myt feel bad
  • cady outburst on priya was way weird? was it betray that she is not on my side or that she is priya not ppoja?

however for me the reaction was a lil too much:  by keeping it vauge- i really dnt get the reaosn why she started shouting what did she actually hear?? even after watchin the epi twice dnt get what dorve her like this, they shoud have shown the reaosn to be she could say so is this why u took us in so that we remind u of the betrayl or were u invloved in my parents seperation or whatever abhi tou it seemd hain kia hugya?

Priya:
  • just coz he is anjan dsnt mean he is GOD, or that he was rigtht, he dnt mention that he kept them so thast he gets reminded of the hurt and betrayl
  • she shouldnt have jumped in, rather could have taken aher away and tried ot cvalm her down
  • she added fuel to the fire by riling her up gongi all on tumhri generation ki prob kia hai- same as rajat, this man took u in and all rubbish - so ehsan kia ha tou she cant realy say anytihngto him should just accept him , well if that oges then since he took her nadpihu in when he asks k uske balde leave ram marry me madam will do so?  Exactly what I felt.
  • she dnt have ot be his lawyer, she dsnt even knw what wnet behind and started lecturing her that she shd be thankful to him!!🤢 She should have tried to understand the situation first rather than jumping to a conclusion abt Cady's behaviour. She is the same person, who always handled situations and relations sensibly. So this was not how Priya's character would normally react. Also I didn't like Priya going all ga-ga for Anjaan in yest'dy epi...I guess it may be becoz I'm a die-hard fan of RaYa and don't want to see any kind of feeling / bonding to develop between Rajat-Pooja. 

yesterday i found priya imature.