Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

so many loved this Aman (Page 2)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Its hard not to absolutely adore Aman- he comes across as charming, sweet, and fun loving. Aarti said it herself he's a flirt but he has a good heart. 

Yash said it himself- "in a relationship with trust there is nothing to fear" He doesn't trust Aarti- that much is apparent because he has jumped to conclusions and instead of being mature and talking to Aarti about it he instead is raging at her. 

why is it that ONLY yash is being blamed here? didn't aarti herself confess that she told Yash nothing about her staying late with Aman? Place urself in his shoes. If someone hides something, won't u feel cheated! Aarti is also at fault! esp becoz she knew aman was making yash jealous. How the hell can she not tell him about the night then! and then she never thought about it when others repeatedly asked her!

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I like Aman's character he is fun and friendly and the truth is that there are some people like him in reality. But to add the icining on the cake Adesh Chaudhary is really hot Day Dreaming  and he's doing a great job as Aman. Furthermore, the push that he's giving Yash is kind of necessary cause Yash needs to open up, sooner or later it would have happened Wink

Edited by desikimsam - 05 September 2012 at 9:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishy

aman is cute and charminga nd more handsome than yash

totaly agree LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishy

aman is cute and charminga nd more handsome than yash

Stern Smile ... I don't want to live in this planet anymore.
Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Its hard not to absolutely adore Aman- he comes across as charming, sweet, and fun loving. Aarti said it herself he's a flirt but he has a good heart. 

Yash said it himself- "in a relationship with trust there is nothing to fear" He doesn't trust Aarti- that much is apparent because he has jumped to conclusions and instead of being mature and talking to Aarti about it he instead is raging at her. 

why is it that ONLY yash is being blamed here? didn't aarti herself confess that she told Yash nothing about her staying late with Aman? Place urself in his shoes. If someone hides something, won't u feel cheated! Aarti is also at fault! esp becoz she knew aman was making yash jealous. How the hell can she not tell him about the night then! and then she never thought about it when others repeatedly asked her!

I do not want to make it seem like I am blaming Yash- there is fault on both sides, That being said

Every time she has approached him to find out what it is she did wrong he has not faced it head on, he has not said "Aarti you went out with Aman stayed with him late and I think you cheated on me" instead he has responded with anger. My theory about this particular situation and why Aarti did not think that this was the reason that Yash was mad is mostly because I don't think she considered it as a viable option, maybe because she initially didn't think he knew...

Aman making Yash Jealous is neither here nor there- it goes back to trust- if Yash thought something untoward had happened with Aarti and Aman, why wouldn't he just confront her? Why wouldn't he confront Aman? He didn't instead he kept her in the dark so she is running around half cocked trying to figure out what she did, and the entire family is running around also making accusations and basically making her life a living hell. I have thought someone cheated on me, I DID confront them, that is what I would do in that situation. Its obviously not the tactic that Yash has chosen though, he prefers to brood which is fitting with his particular personality. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index