India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

so many loved this Aman

pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
character, and i am really shocked after seeing the episode. I could not appreciate the way he behaved in front of someone else's husband. Does not matter how close he was with Aarti during college days but he has no right to behave like a jerk. I just totally hated the way he screwed up a perfect relationship that was just developing between Yash and Aarti.. Damn! What right he has to act like that? That too Aarti was warning him and telling him not to do that. He would not listen, and what is more everyone here liking him. So i must have missed something somewhere in order not to be able to appreciate this character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15mary78613maha9

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
LOL in real life, friends would have the decency not to be as fresh as that but Aman was maybe on his playful side and wants to convince Aarti that Yash indeed loves her, that too in a room full of the dead wife's pictures. For me, i really liked the entry of Aman because where Yash can't say or recognized what he is really feeling for Aarti, we have this new guy who knows and relates to Yash, being a male and all that. Even if Yash won't admit the feeling, he is already being "territorial" in the presence of another supposed hunter. So yes, i like the push Aman is doing to Yash's feeling. Let's just hope it's strong enough to make Yash say what he thinks and feel out loud..

Edited by villager00 - 05 September 2012 at 2:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122ananda29Inkpen4877desikimsamnirmalac99ashGC_arjapickachu

deman Senior Member
deman
deman

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

LOL in real life, friends would have the decency not to be as fresh as that but Aman was maybe on his playful side and wants to convince Aarti that Yash indeed loves here, that too in a room full of the dead wife's pictures. For me, i really liked the entry of Aman because where Yash can't say or recognized what he is really feeling for Aarti, we have this new guy who knows and relates to Yash, being a male and all that. Even if Yash won't admit the feeling, he is already being "territorial" in the presence of another supposed hunter. So yes, i like the push Aman is doing to Yash's feeling. Let's just hope it's strong enough to make Yash say what he thinks out loud..
 i agree with u. aman is not wrong. but lets hope he is able to clear all the mis understanding

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

21011998Inkpen4877

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

LOLin real life, friends would have the decency not to be as fresh as that but Aman was maybe on his playful side and wants to convince Aarti that Yash indeed loves her, that too in a room full of the dead wife's pictures. For me, i really liked the entry of Aman because where Yash can't say or recognized what he is really feeling for Aarti, we have this new guy who knows and relates to Yash, being a male and all that. Even if Yash won't admit the feeling, he is already being "territorial" in the presence of another supposed hunter. So yes, i like the push Aman is doing to Yash's feeling. Let's just hope it's strong enough to make Yash say what he thinks and feel out loud..

yup agree with ur opinion. YAsh really need a push!

Inkpen4877Deepti1808

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

LOL in real life, friends would have the decency not to be as fresh as that but Aman was maybe on his playful side and wants to convince Aarti that Yash indeed loves her, that too in a room full of the dead wife's pictures. For me, i really liked the entry of Aman because where Yash can't say or recognized what he is really feeling for Aarti, we have this new guy who knows and relates to Yash, being a male and all that. Even if Yash won't admit the feeling, he is already being "territorial" in the presence of another supposed hunter. So yes, i like the push Aman is doing to Yash's feeling. Let's just hope it's strong enough to make Yash say what he thinks and feel out loud..

agree with youThumbs Up... Yash needs a push to get his feelings out

Inkpen4877PuvZ

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

yeah agree with u he is not wrong i like his character sooo much he is such a nice guy loved him ooo he is sooo hand some

efsunInkpen4877

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I like his character very much as a good friend anad he is so nice to see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

efsun

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Its hard not to absolutely adore Aman- he comes across as charming, sweet, and fun loving. Aarti said it herself he's a flirt but he has a good heart. 

Yash said it himself- "in a relationship with trust there is nothing to fear" He doesn't trust Aarti- that much is apparent because he has jumped to conclusions and instead of being mature and talking to Aarti about it he instead is raging at her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index