Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 8 (Page 92)

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
waitinggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetiporwal

plz add me in pm list
pm me whenever u update

nice fanfic

added you dear 

thank you so much for liking it 
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
waiting

drrose31

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
update soon! :)waiting

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

(banner credit.. jyothikrish )

PART 38

I just realized few days ago, that my works MLS and RM have been copied by a writer.. .Shockedeven the lines which I used in my ff's … sigh…Ouch.lets live in peace… but I want  to let her know that I caught you ma'am…

Maan smiled ,he felt proud to get her as his Life partner..sometimes really a little child who could be watching cartoons and sometimes making him speechless with her mature talks… He brought her closer to him

Maan:- you are really a child…

Geet:- I know ..I am…

Maan (smiled and kissed her forehead):- I will talk to dad about it.. Geet nodded and rest of the journey went smooth with love birds sleeping in each other's arms…

On their way to home,Maaneet were in car when Maan received a phone call..

Maan:- yes Adi…

Adi:- Good evening sir…

Maan:- Hmm…

Adi:- sir wo actually I wanted to say that Mehra's are here to sign the deal papers ..so, if you can come directly here before going to home and meet with them..

Maan sighed and looked at Geet apologetically .. Geet smiled and nodded…

Maan:- ok Adi..Am reaching in 20 mints.. and the call was disconnected..

Geet recalled the day when he got furious on calling him to KC unnecessarily …Now, she was waiting for his anger to burst on her but instead she felt him gripping her hand in his, in a loving way…she came back to reality and saw him…

Maan:- I won't be angry from now on.. well at least I will try so..I know you won't like my anger …

Geet smiled and hugged him…

Maan(to driver):-Drop me Kc first then drop ma'am to Mansion and then come back to KC..(then to Geet) I will try to come soon..

Geet:- No need to hurry.. you haven't  gone through Kc from last 1 month properly.. so take your time…

Both smiled at each other..Soon car reached to Kc and Maan got off ,not before kissing Geet's forehead.. Geet shied as driver was still in the car…but Maan didn't care.. and then the car went off..

Both were oblivious of the storm waiting for them in the Mansion…

Geet entered the Mansion all happy.. but her happiness was instantly gone as she looked at enraged dadimaa, angry Raj, hurt pari, shocked annie and a confused yash..

Geet was suddenly alarmed..All of them were looking at her without blinking …Geet lowered her eyes in confusion and went to take dadi's blessings first ..

Dadi pushed her off and Geet stumbled backwards, shocked at the rude welcome from dadimaa..They were seeing Geet after 1 month…

Dadimaa:- So you are pregnant …

It wasn't a question but an statement … Instantly, Geet's eyes widened in shock …she was extremely shocked … she looked around in panic ,all were looking at her only.. Geet lowered her gaze … knowing there can be no escape…

Flashbacks of half hr ago, (when Maaneet were in car)

Pari has asked a maid to clean up Maaneet's room as it was locked from a month… where the maid accidentally, came across Maan's wardrobe and an envelope drop off from there…maid handed that envelope to pari,in front of dadi..

With dadi's constant pressure , pari opened that envelope and the contents of the envelope shocked both ladies…That said Geet wasn't misused by any means and her pregnancy test was negative…

Then dadi thought of Geet's flat tummy..Even after many months of marriage, she also didn't show any sign of pregnant women..

Daadi, in anger went to Raj and told everything ..She let out also  her anger on him..

Raj was completely shaking with the shocked info..He couldn't believe ,Geet could use such brains to trap Maan in-yes Raj thought so, as said by Dadimaa… 

All forgot to ask from maid, from which cupboard she found that envelope… but yash asked at a point and then the maid was nervous to point out the exact place ….so in her confusion and nervousness she pointed on bed side of cupboard and unfortunately that was of Geet's side..so, all thought Geet as culprit..pari even , couldn't believe that Geet can do that intentionally ..

Pari (ST):- Maybe it was chopra who forced her to lie???

Raj (finally came close to Geet):- I thought of you as my own daughter… you failed me .. you failed a father…you broke a father's trust ..

Geet was feeling hurt but didn't speak a single word ..she was tongue tied ..

Though Maan and Geet had moved forward in their relation but Geet couldn't gather the courage to tell all that, It was Maan who exchanged her reports with fake ones that day so that chopra's will be forced to marry Geet off to Maan..and in return all Maan's family members would feel disgust for their own son and in no way Geet wanted Maan to again go through the guilt from which he had returned very difficultly..so in order to save Maan from his guilt  she kept mum…and took all blame on herself..

Annie was in too much pain, knowing how Geet used  her  brother in all these Revenge games ..

Yash.. yash was not at all convinced at whatever accusations were bring pointed on Geet ..For, he knew there was something amiss ..and being calling himself as Geet's bro , he was instantly on Geet's side…and first thing yash did after all these accusations was, calling Maan..but Maan's phone was switched off..

Being extremely professional, Maan always preferred to keep his cell phone either off or on silent mode for the meetings …

Getting hint from Maan's off cell phone that he might have gone to KC in a meeting , and that's why probably Geet came to home alone … Next thing , yash did was calling Adi… but Adi was also not answering his call- A rule made by MSK for the meetings to not to attend any calls in between meetings..

Frustrated yash ,decided to go to Kc by himself and  get answers or take Maan with him here so to solve this envelope created problem…so without wasting any single second ,yash rushed outside..

All other were in their own thoughts and accusations that they were least bothered to ask yash where he was going…

The maid , made her way outside and smirked calling someone

Maid:- saab Jii your work has been done...

I searched Maan Singh Khurana's wardrobe and got that envelope..and you won't believe what it said, it said his wife Geet is not pregnant …

The person on the other side was shocked by the info but then an evil smile came on his face when that maid told everything happened out there…

Person:- Good work… your money  will be delivered on your address in 15 mints and maid disappeared from there..

PRECAP:- so how did you find the twist ???? umm.. good or bad or useless??? voice your opinions.. I will let you all know my thinking over this in next part ...

Power cuts are back and so am also back with 1000 plus updates  

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

The following 331 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarfarhana1234thahuanukutty82dpurvashmhetrasSShah786aaahsapcageeta1803nehavashifarha451288abhi2503mady2483bvh123mishimtanishasingh3simmi11shubhiguptaapubasuLoveArhiForeverstar432PoorvaArorambobby2011anitachandavar1Candy_jsjaasz_25naanavanurs_anamikafaltuukangsarbjeetniki7611happysonusmile10000zainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06dew.dropNeha0896sayu123deepsikha09anjyluvKhushboo12aahhhneetugarg123maaneet_manicsravanthi93mkd.70JaneRochesterjojo2802AISHAJSaisha_1998minnurajsarah_zaishaaparnapodurijoooooooooooooopiyasinghjyotiagarwalshafeeansshudivyaraghanimanaal_2011snehadingoerifana28119290860623geetkamaankrishna.reshmi8701leothelionzainah320syedahasmi1235armadgem1606smi20television9ammyicycoolmans22-divya-Darkangel_MoMosaswati_2008sadavirkbhakbhartifanneetiporwalpulvi16thendral_111optimismrajanirchandranPoonamTsaji-21nikki-73piyushirizwanaqpallavisarkarseductivepurpleamrinderkaur9snemaandrashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatbhawna02richu26mamatha.pinku33sk_75nibi_suchiShilalipirostnehaagarwalvpreet.harmannishsweetsSukham12dreamypprincesssarahannbellMaangeetlove7NiharikaNeha777sweet-mishtyketki61dhwanimehta23amrutavjoshicutestarzAfflicteDshruthiruchsAameramaya7kainturakiranVidhi24nadia-arshadmaankisimm26_chaitramaneet4afreenimli95AsheleyMistiofMistzshabnam22esheenacherieLovershivangi783asmanianks_amsOblivion007babygurl10mayashrisawant7sree10crazyfanofdsdvyashviagarwalsstylishdollmardeLakshmi86varthyadi000ylaraibBlushingqueendoll9Makpieneha512rashgirl000saropearl_warriorerumzaheerRiya.Rajsupernasahuprinces939keerthi90cutestar12micky11mansi.tripathiNH1971cutemishtiSubhashiniiiiichiki143Rose.Mahek22pari1689azainaSHRADDHA2102pearl.whitemehak173Dei_Gratiapriya_ya1408snehapriyajeyanthi123vasavi_srilove4allbilly_rituangel_smilyjssoodallibrd_soniadreamymishti88samidsamidKasiKasinats0101mayaparipreetymaaneetChanandlerBonghottyangelpayal.gupta177ElienoreMGEza_analystanmirzashri12KamliKudi...RIDDHIMA...randhir_ki_dollshristi1Atiffans.1gurti30AmbibambysheetalvasasweetysaranGudiyalovesguru286pearlhari21change12--ANGEL--Shimmerrkrndri rokdreamy4evershinseenWhypadhucyum321ruhakhanaakritisri1111divya22Sweet_Ashumshruti_luvs_mskshruthiRpreeti.1ambbihaanjucoolalicia212sonu4evermaaneet5ambeernpaponeconritzy09soni4eva-Veritaserum-rupzloveu18mypridekrati5happydays30harshithaaaaaaadeep002CherishhTia-AFreeBirdHeytzMaaneetsweetsampa39angel-ki-shonadreamymaaneetmaahi--Fairy---Mitu-HanishadeviKoolsmileNeejudeepali1022TeamMcSwarek_Jyothi_monika1992pixelflower620nehakapoor7Niharika.Nairsaf24rsusmitakrithi12sanum23MonaSWritesheemasomanilove2_somapunam2712kabslocksLittle_Mermaid.gill123KINGKHANFANimpoojavermaTwilightsparkle-Mounika-renjini263_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Desigirls12meena..freya123VSai2008mandy15honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212ammu5sdlife19anupm04-Sexy-Tyrojasraj123Remya_PillaidivareenaCrazzyBusyanshramandymoremaanmeet1Ash1991sona-rai--Ratna--shalini_smaaniqraHansaNshah10maanseersroopali-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillidumaskhwaishfanMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--abinash079JeevanaPchavvi16suhaaanagorgeousqueen.tamanna1391taahir004Donnaasingh24tabby999Infinity.spvdKrishna_Sourav

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
awesome Wink

now what will happen yaar who the hell is the person yaar Angry

i just hope maan will be able to come before they throw geet out of khurana mansion Cry

Edited by payalpari - 18 September 2012 at 8:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

18mypridedrrose31

analyst_pmlist Groupbie
analyst_pmlist
analyst_pmlist

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
res
sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged