Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 8 (Page 45)

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

happysonunishsweetsamita5sridevi_nHeytzMaaneetnakh5683happydays30ushankitvcammu5_SharmeenLuvsGC-BlushaLicious-singh24drrose31

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sridevi_ndrrose31

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Arsheela

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arsheelanakh5683_SharmeenLuvsGCdrrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

First of all I want you all to read this Note carefully and completely... without ignoring it ... as its about update also... 

NOTE

Hey all.. Only few(3-4) among you have asked why I skipped the details.. others were quite happy with the part I updated... Am here answering to one of the comment (won't mention the name) who very boldly asked me that why I skipped, so dear reason I have, as one of my very close friend said to not to include those in the update... Plus few asked why that warning if the part was not that much, then my answer is as I have typed the part but just edited and deleted the scenes just before a day of posting it and I didn't give a thought to that warning when I was posting it.. and when I noticed I felt ,it is still some how intimate so let it be there... Questions answered !!!!(hopefully) Justified ????Confused

Coming to the twist thing ,here I got mixed views ..some are eager to know that, while others are wanting to see some maaneet moments ...and third category doesn't want the twist at all... well twist is necessary as I have to move the story forward however I didn't include any twist in this update so this update is full of maaneet scenes... as many of you wanted.

One last thing...Likes and comments have been decreasing day by day.. May be either you are not liking RM nowadays or am updating too soon with readers choices... I don't know what to expect and what not... I really feel low, once I was receiving 300 plus and nowadays hardly 270 plus likes ... Forget my pm list... I don't wanna talk about it ..Its increasing day by day... plz hit like and comment guys... Else I will be forced to end RM in 2  to 4 parts ... I don't think it was harsh of me... Was it ??? over to update ... 

PART 37

Maan:- come on.. There is always a first time Geet..

Geet:- I feel shy…

To which Maan just pulled her more closer to his body and slides  her shirt off her shoulder... Geet gasped…  and looked at Maan 

Maan smirked and came on top of her… letting her know that he took the initiative …Maan kissed her exposed shoulder and Geet just hide her face by looking at opposite side, giving Maan more access to her skin…With time, their clothes were off and she also started to respond him with equal intensity…and the night was long for both…

Next morning when Geet woke up ,she found herself  hugging Maan..It wasn't new for them as they were habitual of sleeping ,hugging each other..but today there was one thing new and that was ,they have moved on in their relation and have consummate last night, that was not less than a dream coming true for Geet…to be loved by him..

She was happily checking out her sleeping hubby and blushing thinking of their last night's  togetherness…..

Maan:- Checking me out???

Surprised Geet looked at his closed eyes… and then her eyes widened when she felt his cold hand touching her back moving upwards…steadying her neck to his level he kissed her lips..

Geet was left shocked ,gaping at him with his sudden advancement… Maan smiled in the kiss,knowing how much shocked her facial expressions were..

Maan left her ,when they heard a small sound of a phone… Maan frowned as he has clearly told Adi and all staff to not to disturb him unnecessarily .. 

Geet tried to move away and give him space to let him take his phone, but Maan held her to himself.. But Geet was able to at least move her face to other side.. so now her back was glued to Maan … and he was holding her from her abdomen ..

But still Maan didn't pick the call up.. He was sleeping holding her…

Geet:- Maan pick up the call..

Maan:- Leave it …

Geet:- what if its urgent.. or from home…

Maan:- Let me sleep Geet… He said and kissed her hair,inhaling her fragrance…

Geet:- Fine then I will receive the call…

Maan:- Go ahead..

Geet took his cell from side by table and looked at the screen ..

Geet:- Its Adi… she said and turned to face Maan.. He loosened his grip and sighed..Geet answered the call and placed the cell on his ear..and he had to talk..

Maan:- yes… He said in a rude tone… He was totally unhappy on the caller…poor Adi was shaking, hearing his voice… and he almost whispered in response … 

Geet looked at Maan with fear..Maan sighed.. and said to her… anything for you… Geet smiled

Maan:- yes Adi ??? why you called… ??? He spoke sweetly, much to Adi's shock..

Adi:- Sir wo.. I was saying that when are you returning back ????

Maan (was little confused at this ):- And why are you questioning this ???

Adi:- Actually sir wo.. Rajvir sir was asking that when are you returning back ..so..

Maan(ST):- Great .. Now dad is spying on me…

Maan:- Adi am out for a month.. and I guess I have told you that!!! and its only 2 days since I came here.. so…

Adi(instantly):- I got it sir.. Thank you sir.. I will inform Raj sir… Have a good trip sir.. and Adi cut the call.. 

Maan was confused but then one look on Geet's face,his all worries vanished…He pulled her to himself and closed his eyes..

Geet:- what did Adi say???

Maan:- Nothing serious.. dad was asking our whereabouts.. that's it..

Geet:- Nothing serious naa???

Maan:- Nothing Geet … Just relax..hmm

Geet nodded and closed her eyes… .

It was almost two weeks since Maaneet came there for their HM…After roaming here and there and spending quality time with each other, Geet was now becoming bored there and she was missing the family…

Geet:- Maan when are we going to home???  

Maan:- why Geet??? You don't like my company???

Geet:- No.. wo.. I want to go home…

Maan:- Achaa???

Geet nodded

Maan:- Fine then, give me one reasonable reason for going there

Geet:- There are many, like am missing maa papa and all plus I want  to be beside Annie when she will be delivering the baby..

Maan:- she still has one and half month for that , and besides all are there to take care of her..

Geet:- But I want to be with her….what if ,she needs something???

Maan:- Geet,she has now her in-laws to worry about her… and I know very well that yash will be there for every single need of hers …so stop worrying others and worry about your hubby's needs..

Maan saw her with love and Geet shied..but then she made a face knowing it was always his way to change and divert her mind from current running topic...Maan smiled and kissed her cheek…

Geet:- you always do like that…

Maan(kissed her hands):- Like what Geet???

Geet( was losing her senses with his each kiss) :- Like…

Maan:- Like???

Maan (saw her lost looks and whispered):- you can never win over me Geet.. with that he sealed her lips with his and then they went on in another love making session…  

With Geet's constant saying ,finally Maan agreed to go back to home.. as their one month trip was about to finish…

In plane

Maan(with serious face):- Geet, I want to talk to you..

Geet(was reading some magazine ):- Hmm…

She knew  from his voice ,he wanted to talk something really serious…

Maan:- your exams are over ,soon your result will be out ..I was thinking why don't you join Kc??? You will work there and get an experience..I know you are a good architect … Think about it.. Hmm??? 

Geet was speechless for few mints but then

Geet:- I will do it.. But as an internee and not  Mrs.MSK..

Maan(smiled):- Geet,everyone knows you.. what's the point in hiding then ???  

Geet:- Maan,am not saying this coz to hide my originality .. but coz it's a rule and after studies I however have to work for any company as an internee .. so if I was good enough in tests and interview then only you will select me in the group of internees and yes no cheating…

Maan smiled ,he felt proud to get her as his Life partner..sometimes really a little child who could be watching cartoons and sometimes making him speechless with her mature talks… He brought her closer to him

Maan:- you are really a child…

Geet:- I know ..I am…

Maan (smiled and kissed her forehead):- I will talk to dad about it.. Geet nodded and rest of the journey went smooth with love birds sleeping in each other's arms…

precap:- Twist Smile

Power cuts are back and so am also back with 1000 plus updates  

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

The following 349 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarrbadheynaliniamifarhana1234thahuanukutty82pyarisahelidpurvaSShah786aaahsapcanehavashionly4mailsk.uzmamady2483rashmi24588jagritimanochabvh123mishimtanishasingh3simmi11shubhiguptagayathripriyankapubasuLoveArhiForeverstar432sonya2012mbobby2011anitachandavar1Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25naanavanurs_anamikapatikaddi76maltisokhalkangsarbjeetniki7611happysonucanondew.dropzainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06Neha0896sayu123kavitha05SalmankatKhushboo12aahhhneetugarg123mkd.70ashwimaaneetsravanthi93JaneRochesterAISHAJSminnurajaisha_1998joooooooooooooosarah_zaishaaparnapodurishafeedivyaraghanirifana28119290860623geetkamaanzainah32001leothelionkrishna.syedahasmi1235armadammyicycoollathaausmi20television9mans22-divya-Darkangel_MoMoshreya satishbhakbhartifansadavirkpulvi16thendral_111saji-21PoonamTrizwanaqpallavisarkarpiyushidrashtiMyAnGeLashuvarmishtimohabbatbhawna02aliceyue27nibi_suchisk_75priyankasweet21richu26mamatha.pinku33Nihsonpreet.harmanShilalipilovepoonehaagarwalvsusirostprincesssarahnishsweetsSukham12mrajgshrutiNiharikaNeha777dreamypsweetiepieMaangeetlove7annbellAfflicteDshruthiruchscrazy_125maya7maaneeta17maneet4afreenSingMe2SleepkainturakiranVidhi24dhwanimehta23anime_galamrutavjoshicutestarzAameranat10ketki61luvu4ever143TheSunShinesweet-mishtyimli95AsheleyMistiofMistzshivanirajputanshimanshianky_1205asmanianks_amsbabygurl10aksnArsheelasree.maneetsstylishdollmardemuskaan...Lakshmi86shabnam22Oblivion007Kartikan91cherieLoverSweetestParidoll9rashgirl000saroits_meneel11Makpieneha512pearl_warriorRiya.Rajsumaiyariyamansi.tripathicutestar12NH1971erumzaheerprinces939cutemishtimishtibcrazyfanofdsdvSubhashiniiiiichiki143Rose.Mahek22Blushingqueenylaraibpari1689MeghPiyashiSHRADDHA2102april12pearl.whitevarthyadi000...RIDDHIMA...randhir_ki_dollmehak173Dei_Gratiapriya_ya1408_GoldenStarz_snehapriyajeyanthi123shri12KamliKudiElienoreMGpayal.gupta177anmirzaAshleyAngelenavasavi_srisweetysaran--ANGEL--love4allbilly_rituangel_smilyShimmerrkrndrsridevi_nallibrsamidsamiddreamymishti88jssoodKasiKasiinsight555preetymaaneetnats0101mayaparilenageorgearunsunita_gmhottyangelcyum321aakritisri1111divya22shristi1gurti30Nav2010ns.1Gudiyalovesgurusheetalvasahari21286pearlamita5111priyanWhypadhuangelaraflalitha..dreamy4evershruthiRmisty_drastifananjucoolalicia212sonu4everambeernpaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-ushankitvcrupzloveu18mypridekrati5happydays30harshithaaaaaaakuhu18PaintedSkynakh5683deep002sweetsampa39angel-ki-shonadreamydeepali1022TeamMcSwarek--Fairy---Mitu-Hanishadevinehakapoor7monika1992pixelflower620Niharika.Nairritzy09meettumaaneet5ExpectoPatronumdoll.12Tia-AFreeBirdCherishh-misty--love-HeytzMaaneet_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Desigirls12MonaSWritessanum23heemasomaniRemya_Pillaiammu5jasraj123TyroShruthelove2_soma-Sexy-anupm04kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksimpoojavermagill123punam2712priyasreeSecretSapphireKINGKHANFAN-Mounika---Ratna--sona-raishah10rsroopalimaanseemeena..mandy15freya123maanmeet1Ash1991keenu_kkhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212sdlife19divareenaanshramandymorealekhika20namita25CrazzyBusymchopra-AvniNeil-HansaNshalini_smaaniqramysteriousmillidumaskhwaishfanLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--abinash079-BlushaLicious-suhaaanaJeevanaPchavvi16tamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53taahir004dolly10-lakshmi-tabby999DonnaaInfinity.Krishna_Souravspvd

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
awesome update Wink

geet is really a cutie pie LOL

love maaneet moments Wink

maan tu pura lato hogaya hai geet per LOL

geet joining maan's office wow abb ayaga ashli mazzaWink

and why did adi call i feel their is some thing fishy about the call Dead

hope every thing is fine at homeOuch

continue soon dear waiting eagerly for the next update and twist too LOL

Edited by payalpari - 12 September 2012 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

insight555 IF-Dazzler
insight555
insight555

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Awesome...Waiting for next part...

Edited by farie1209 - 11 September 2012 at 7:44am

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farie1209

waiting...

posted dear 
insight555 IF-Dazzler
insight555
insight555

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by farie1209

waiting...

<font size="4" color="#0099FF">posted dear </font>

just edited...Thanks for the lovely update...

drrose31

Go to top