Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Charu's real face to come before the family member (Page 2)

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i know ...but for some lighter moments and add some drama and twists u need such characters Smile

meghna.sky Senior Member
meghna.sky
meghna.sky

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i am sure her real face will comeout  and definitely help of the mayank and gunjan  and as usual charus this marriage i mean # 3 marriage will be  postpondDancing,good for her and her stupid idiotic behaviorParty
wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Something is definetely wrong with Charu, she has big time issues that her family is trying to hide so she can get married.  This is her third attempt to get married but I guess the guys find out that she's nuts. 

In a way I don't feel sorry for Mayank because he agreed to the marriage to spite Gunjun at first without a second thought and all this game playing to get rid of Charu is childish, bottom line, I don't like her, I don't want to marry her.  Man up and face the music!!!!!  What he's putting Gunjun through is unfair especially if he has professed his love to her.  I'm just saying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wensue

Something is definetely wrong with Charu, she has big time issues that her family is trying to hide so she can get married.  This is her third attempt to get married but I guess the guys find out that she's nuts. 

In a way I don't feel sorry for Mayank because he agreed to the marriage to spite Gunjun at first without a second thought and all this game playing to get rid of Charu is childish, bottom line, I don't like her, I don't want to marry her.  Man up and face the music!!!!!  What he's putting Gunjun through is unfair especially if he has professed his love to her.  I'm just saying...

i know we all would luv mayank doing that ...still they r developing characters and we really dont know what that fellow does ..i mean mayank ...regarding charu definetly they r trying to hide something ...so they will slowly reveal  everything  over a period of months  otherwise the serial will get over within a few episodes ...
shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
come on out with charu's truth ...enough of of double triple marriages in tellyworld !
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
it will definetly come out but just now i think they r focussing on rachana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index