India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Charu's real face to come before the family member

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Guys as all know that the 3 day time limit of Mayank to test charu is over and she has indeed managed well to get all family member ready for her marriage with her superb drama...But we all know that as of now Mayank knows her real face...Guys what do you all think will the real face of Charu will be out in open and how or will she be able to make the whole family fool with her fake drama and be successful in marrying Mayank...
Guys throw you idea's as to what mayank with the help of Gungan can do to expose charu's real intentions and her real character...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-lizzie1765

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
lol maybe charu's pregnantROFL ROFLwith somebody else's child Shocked and that guy abandoned LOL her n her parentROFLs thought if we get mayank married to charu noboddy willROFL ever  find outShocked
  or maybe shes a looteri dulhan ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87orianthiprincessRock776

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Who knows when will charu actually break. I think she needs to see a shrink. Her mood swings are really getting on my nerves. I understand that she wants her husband in her control nothing wrong with that but her selfish dual nature is a big turn off. If she can be what she is i have no problems with her . Mayank needs to do nothing. The day she has an idea about gunjan she will burst out herself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

lol maybe charu's pregnantROFL ROFLwith somebody else's child Shocked and that guy abandoned LOL her n her parentROFLs thought if we get mayank married to charu noboddy willROFL ever  find outShocked
  or maybe shes a looteri dulhan ROFLROFL

LolROFLROFL your ideas are just out of this world...Charu being pregnantShockedROFLROFL
I think that sooner or latter charru will come to know of Mayank and Gungan relationship and then she may show her real nature...Waiting to see all this...

-vibhakarthi-princessRock776lizzie1765

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i am coming to the forum for the first time ...i like the characers of this show and have been following this show since the last few days ...hope they have a good track 

-vibhakarthi-

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
no i dont think they will reveal it so soon ...they will stretchit on till the d day and some twists and turns will take place ...

-vibhakarthi-

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
charu is like a spoiled brat  and a dumb character ...some times u like her also .. like the way she had turned out for the movie ...all popat green  so she was hilarious and lovable 

-vibhakarthi-lizzie1765-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

charu is like a spoiled brat and a dumb character ...some times u like her also .. like the way she had turned out for the movie ...all popat green so she was hilarious and lovable
she is not really dumb she knows what she wants and how to get it Wink she acts dumb . She is hilarious at times bobbing her head and saying namaste always.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-orianthi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index