Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Harish

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Harish is missing from the show lately! I'm missing him...want to see more of him he is sucha fun loving character! I need Adi to say sorry to him!!!

What say guys are you missing Harish?

SupriyaEmbarrassed

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 04 September 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaisuchianshu89neemeSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harish" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
i know, where is Harish?? hope someone has the sense to invite him for nana's birthday, though avantika may not like it...but need Harish back, he is missing in action since bashing up that guy who was acting fresh with avantika...

on a lighter note, lagta hai police case ho gaya jhagde ka Tongue

Edited by peachesnplums - 05 September 2012 at 3:16am

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
i'm missing harish too!
Lagta hai, he is too busy shooting for his Maha comedy laughter (whatever its called) show LOL
but seriously he needs to come to nana's bday party! 
And I'm still waiting for adi-harish scene! 

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I am really missing Harish. He was an entertainer and loved his interaction with Adi, Nana and Avantika. Please can we get more of his screen presence. He makes the atmosphere light-hearted and easy going always.

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Yah i m missing him too in the show... one he is very nice Character of the show ..And second Why Adi is so late In saying sorry to his DAD??? that is actully a Loophole..CV is showing that he cares abt his mother..What she want what she not...where at one side he himself said His Dad have time for him always but his mom is always Busy..then why no care for his DAD?? and when he is missing his dad too,,,and he knws what he said to his Dad and the way he said that to him is very wrong then why he is not talking with his Dad and saying sorry..why so much DelayOuch

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
agree supriya... me too missing ope he will be present in Nana's bday party. But in that bday promo,  cant find him Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.