CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!!! Share your experiences (Page 3)

lakshmi32 IF-Rockerz
lakshmi32
lakshmi32

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
In this teacher's day i want to tell about the most active and lovable teacher i ever met that is our shabna mam.yes she was so lovable,we students disscuss so many matters to her.she was our chemistry teacher.because of her i got full marks in chem.for upcoming sport day teachers were divided the student in to 4 different grp.i'm in gandhi grp ,shabna mam is our grp leader.our principle suggest that all group want to make garden.so me and shabna mam together make garden.she was more active than us .she brought so many plants.on that day ,after school hour we go for watering plants.that was such a funny evening.she told so many jokes to me like a friend and she told me that she will bring more plants on 2marrow but...she didn't come tomarrow not 2marrow forever...she met with an accident.i can't believe she is not in this world...happy teacher's day to all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1DemonStarastonish-Twinkles-visromgadhadada

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Wow lovely experiences here ..

Well today we had the best teachers' day of my college time.
We didn't have any plans till yesterday night .. at 11 my friend called up suddenly saying Bhavana you're awake ?? LOL I was really drowsy .. she then said that since it's the last teachers' day for us in the coll. We should do something special .. earlier we never did anything .. it was restricted to school times.
So we called up our friend who booked a cake .. and told him to deliver at the college around the time coll. Finishes ..
I made something .. wrote a poem .. prepared it in good captions and stuff.
Next day I.e. today ..after reaching college we literally shut our room .. LOL .. and started preparing a card.
The teacher came twice .. har baar cardko chupaana as she entered and nikalna when she left LOL .. we told a girl to keep a check on her...

During the time she was about to come .. it's like our room and 2nd years' room are quite adjacent and they had a class with her .. we warned them tokeep her busy asking questions LOL .. they later complained saying "dii school ke baara saalon mein bhi utni padhai nahi ki jitna aaj kiya" LOL ..
And by the time it was over we prepared a card .. it was like we prepared leaves out of sheet and everyone wrote a message an them and we made it into a tree .. put up my poem on one side.
Forcibly dragged our. Teacher into the room .
She used to ask "arre le kahaan jaa rahe ho ?" And we should say .."arre chalo ma'am .. bas chalte raho" .. called. In our juniores .. thes other teacher we had has been keeping ill .. and hasn't been coming so we brought her on video conference. .. and gavve a surprise for our teacher. Big smile. ... we cut the cake presented her the card from the final year students! For everything she asked when she wondered what we're up to all we answered was "ma'am last year hai baat maanlo .. patha chal jaayega" ..

Our teacher was emotional this is thefirst time our media dept. Celebrted Teacher's day. .. we. All got sad thinking it's the last time in here .. we had lotta fun .. one of the most. Memorable teacher's day ever. .. we clicked. Pics .. danced and. Had fun ..

School time ws fun too .. being from. Strict catholic girlsSchool .. the only chance we had to really. Celebrate was Teacher's day .. we used to have some actsand performances in the school audi followed by DJ Party .. it used to be awsome.

One cool memory I have with my teacher was once that our school is just beside SRK's school .. I mean it's like. Our's is adjacent school.
So once we girl's escaped into that school since we all were. Crazy for SRK .. to see his class 10 table where he supposedly gave his first autograph .. and you know hehad written and had written his and Gauri's name (Gauri is our school's passout) .. so you know class 9 girls here this and go crazy .. sneek into the school .. and try get into class 10 .. now his school is all boys and our is all girls .. so if. You're caught there it's. Big trouble.
So we sneaked in there and our bd luck even after school hours were over a teacher caught us .. and there we. Were in front of our teachers .. saying we sneaked in there .. and that we had come to meet some'guys' and all ..
We explained to our teacher the thing and she came up saying " that's ok ma'am .. if I was in their place I'd do the same" .. the other techer in a shock replied "what ???" Shocked ..and she said "of course ..it's all about SRK .. girls are crazy for him" LOL .. thank god the issue never went to higher teachers and all and we got to see his table as well Tongue

So many memroies we have at school ..tough times,great times,Sad times,Happy times .. but the one person who is with us as our source of support nd as a friend is a teacher .. I've had some teachers. Who've totally transformedme s a personn. Teacher's are really special. I miss some o them a lot. Happy teacher's Day :)

Edited by Bhavanab - 05 September 2012 at 7:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1Shagnika-Twinkles-DemonStarastonishvisromgadhadada

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Happy Teachers Day to all ... lovely posts by all Clap

On one of Teachers Day celebrations during my school time I had a lovely experience... Day Dreaming

along with my friends we decided after the special Teachers Day program , we shall do something special for our Class Teacher when we return back to our room ... so as our Teacher entered our class room we had a special cake cutting and all... and later few children gifted roses and hand made greeting cards ... that is when I remembered that I forgot to put out the roses which I brought from my home D'oh  I was totally Shocked Ouch Cry seeing the 4-5 petals rose stem   ...  couldn't take back my hand from the bag .. I was too embarrassed to take it out ...  a friend beside me has noticed it and said it out - I was about to burst , but my teacher was sweet enough to come forward and accept it by herself as gracefully as she accepted others greeting cards and roses ...  and said something which didn't go into my mind but I interpret that she meant to say " its not the gift but the thought to gift matters " she said something very longer than this Silly I felt very special then Day Dreaming

That next year on the same occasion , I met my last year class teacher with a handful of artificial roses which I learnt to make during my crafts classes LOL infact I gifted those kind of artificial roses to all my other Teachers too...   my  Teachers were impressed with that gesture and even appreciated my work Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShagnikaDemonStarastonishgadhadada

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
happy teachers day everyoneParty

well i have no single experience which can be called memorable...m still in school and my fav teachers is our english TGT...she taught me from class 8th-10th and in 10th she was also our class teacher...she is very close to me...she have showered love on me just like her own daughter...she have guided me always and always supported me and encouraged me to do new things...she had played a great role in developing moral values in me...she don't teach me now but still she is always here for my help...i have got slapped only once in 12 years of my school life and that slap was from her only on the very first day of her in my class in just next 2 minutes...but now...i still remember that one day she even got one on one with the principal for my sakeEmbarrassed...she is like my second mother...her smile makes my day...and m feeling very lucky that today on teachers day i got to play the role of her only (in my school 12thies become teachers on teachers day)...

and one more teacher whom i respect and love a lot is my IP teacher...she is the sweetest person i know...she is just very nice...

and i guess these two are the only teachers whom i have never offended and can not heard anyone saying anything against them...but my ideal teacher is my Father only...he is my role model...his subject is SUPW but he even clears doubt of other subjects for the students...

Edited by roopalgupta - 05 September 2012 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShagnikaDemonStarastonishgadhadada

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Better late than never !! LOL Happy Teachers Day ...Big smile

Well, coming to teachers I have had a great luck with teachers, except for one ! She was our needle work teacher. I dont know how did I manage to forget to get my work to school every week ... I still wonder what was wrong with me !! D'oh And the days I brought it to school, the teacher remained absent and I used to go Angry. This one teacher has always hated me and always gave me disgusted looks throughout the years !!!! Now that I am in college, I still meet this one particular teacher's eyes every week as she keeps visiting her brother's house which is in the same building as that of mine. Can U imagine? I wont say she was anything better than Snape for me (Snape till Half blood Prince for Harry) LOL

There was this Hitler kinda teacher in our school, our Maths teacher ! Even the Principle was scared of her. She was this "no-nonsense" lady, with a smile on her face that would be seen once in a blue moon ! Now , the first year with her, in class 9, went horribly bad. She hated me as I always messed up in front of her. But one fine morning in class 10, a weird thing happened. She was teaching something in class (I wonder what, as I was busy chatting with my friends Tongue). She asked a girl to stand up and started her usual torturing techniques. On the other side, I was actually trying to imitate this teacher for my friend and we were making fun of her. Suddenly, she started scolding her favourite student in the class, as she was laughing for some reason and said - "Look at Shagnika. She is the only serious girl in the class. Did you ever see her smiling or getting distracted in class? And check her notebook, its so properly done. " blah blah..and then she asked me to get my notebook and showed it in the class (yes, my notebook was kinda nicely done this year, thankfully !!!) ...and everyone was like ShockedWacko and I kept a straight face but inside I was like ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL God ! I still remember how difficult it was for me to hide my laughter !!! 

There was this another teacher in Plus 2s! Our physics teacher. Me and my 2 best friends were the most naughtiest girls of the school...famously known as the 3 musketeers by the principal herself ...and this physics teacher used to get fed up with our mischief. We hardly attended her classes, (we were the only 3 girls in the history of Loreto House to have actually Bunked classes officiallyEmbarrassed)... and even if we were in class, the teacher knew that we didnt listen even a bit of her. Just  a month back, we 3 went to school together and appeared before her together and she was shocked ! She was like --" Please, u 3 dont come like this together in front of the teachers, they still get a heart attack ! LOL"

I miss school a lottt... Although, college has its own charm altogether. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarastonish..Roopal..

Go to top