Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

EKTA K.!!! YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Seriously!!

Just because you have commitment issues and relationship nightmares in your personal front, you want to throw that into everyone else's faces... You think of such crappy tracks.. that can horrify anyone.. !!!!

Marriage is shown as a piece of S***T in this show.. and you dare to name it Pavitra Rishta!!!!..

Arjun marries OVI.. because perhaps he is compelled by PURVI to do so. In the future I am darn sure PURVI will be shown to be pregnant or have ARJUN's baby..  Arjun will try to reconsile with PURVI.. and will ditch OVI for PURVI.. WT bloody hell!!!.. A JOKE!!! He is marrying  OVI wiith his own will and free mind.. but then we are supposed to be happy when he ditches his WIFE for his ex-girlfriend in the future??!!!!,.. BULLSHIT!! Arjun would then be a horrible soul for ditching his wife. for some other girl!!.. I wld hate Arjun to the core for doing somthing like that.. PURVI is shown to have lost her brains already..

EKTA.. I THINK YOU NEED TO CHILL.. HAVE A BEER OR TWO. TAKE A BREAK FROM YOUR WORK.. MYABE THEN YOU WILL STOP SHOWING SUCH EVIL IN YOUR SHOWS!!!..

I cant believe Arjun will get married to OVI!!.. Its just unbelievable!.. next thing we know.. in PR.. Purvi might be having an affair with her own brother SOHAM!!.. I dont trust EKTA.. She has a wierd sense of creativity...

what is left in this show to watch????? EKTA.. please enlighten us!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaPSharadaAnAvidReaderDabulls23

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
"weird sense of creativty"
-- correction : it is no creatiity at all -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsona

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
That's exactly why this show died about  3 yrs ago when they showed Manav ready to marry Shravani for sake of Sachu. Thank god they didn't do that but still Ekta needs to have this kind of twist in her soaps. She did the same in BALH and now is doing the same here. I caught up on the show after long when they started Arjun-purvi but now I am happy that I gave up this show long back. I will erase the past few weeks and go back to doing something else at 9 PM. Good luck to people still stuck with the show. 

Edited by psarada - 04 September 2012 at 10:00pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top