Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

HOLD YOUR HORSES!! IT IS NOT OVER! (Page 4)

Awesome2210 Senior Member
Awesome2210
Awesome2210

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
ammmaziing post ! Hope this turns out to be true ...

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@ underline:completely agreed.@ Red:noticed.@ green:don't want even fake marriage for a realization of a psycho.& ur 2nd prediction of ArVi secret marriage at a mandir is really a good idea.becoz in PR grand wedding/party means idiotic drama,shocking sequences.
Originally posted by swarnar

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay Arvians et al,</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>

<font size="2">Listen up!!!!!! I cannot believe that you have fallen for
it. By 'it' I mean to say the ridiculousness that is the notion that ARVI are
about to sacrifice their relationship and go about their separate ways. I mean
for goodness sakes. So much for your belief! I thought you were far more intelligent than
that. ''Naive'' comes to mind...
</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Let me explain…I, like all of you, for a moment (a split
second!!) had jumped the gun; feared the worst; swore that I would never watch
this show again. I then hoped against
hope, that this was all but a stupid nightmare. I then saw that damn SBS
clip!!!! I felt betrayed by our hero and
heroine. Is Purvi that weak? Does Arjun
actually wear trousers? I was confronted
with the reality that Arjun and Ovi are going to marry. How could EKTA KAPOOR do this to us? </font>

</p>

Then
I realized..this is it!! This is the
exact reaction they want and definitely expected. The CVs know that the viewers will never
accept an Arjun-Ovi relation. They had already seen the reaction after their
engagement. Agreed, those CVs have got a
screw or two loose, and without a doubt need to be replaced with far more
intelligent creative minds. However they are not that stupid. They cannot be. They
are fully aware that their viewers will be LIVID!! To say the very least. However these promos, SBS/SBB, articles, all do
create hype.
They are counting on the
fact that people other than Arvians and Armans will tune in to find out what is
going to happen. It is just a tactic!
Ultimately the CVs know what needs to happen- regardless of the twists and
turns on the rollercoaster they choose to take us on.

So after much deliberation I have come to this conclusion..I
DECLARE THAT PURVI WILL BE ARJUN'S FIRST
AND ONLY WIFE!! How so?? Because we said so!! Nahin samjhe?
Okay read on… main samjhata hoon.

1.<font size="2">     Re-check
the promo…Purvi has mendhi on her hands.
Check out the phera scene. Mendhi
can be seen on the female's hand. In
SBS, Ovi did not have any mendhi on. It
is clearly Purvi who took the pheras with Arjun. In the promo shots, Purvi is definitely the
one in all the scenes except for the sindhoor bit. This was Ovi.
So either Arjun and Purvi tie
the knot before the Ovi encounter or a few weeks down the line when the
Arjun-Ovi truth comes out (read-on).</font>

<p>2.<font size="2">     SBS
showed Arjun and Ovi but no Purvi. Where is she? Arjun would never just leave
Purvi after meeting her on the hilltop and accept that he is just going to
marry the Barbie doll.</font>

3.<font size="2">     In today's
episode purvi thinks to herself that she wishes that she was able to do
something for Archana before she left the house. She does not suggest that she
would leave Arjun (she has also promised him). Even though the CVs have been
trying to make us think she is going to sacrifice (remember she has never
done so in the past. She is not Archana!!).</font>

4.<font size="2">     In
the precap today Purvi calls Arjun and asks that he meet her at a hilltop. She then
says to him 'you have faith in me don't you, please come and meet me'. Hint Hint..</font>

[P]<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am going to take a wild guess now.. Arjun will meet Purvi. Purvi will be very distressed and will blurt
out the dilemma she finds herself in.
She will tell Arjun that she cannot marry him until her Aayi's future has
been secured with Manav. They will both
hatch a plan which entails that Arjun falsely marry Ovi (incomplete rituals etc
etc) in an attempt to finally make her understand that Arjun is not for her. This
also ensures Arman's reunion. He will pretend to enter into marriage with
Ovi. Ovi will convince everyone to accept Archana. Ovi will initially be ecstatic that she is
married to AK. However she will then
quickly realize that AK does not love her

Edited by Afss - 04 September 2012 at 11:45pm
tassy786 Newbie
tassy786
tassy786

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Purvi said she will do something for her mum before she leaves the house. what if she actually mant that she is going away and leaving not because she is marrying Arjun but because now if she has decided to listen to Ovi, she wants her mother to be happy witj her new family and she has to leave because there is no place in the Deshmukh family for her
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tassy786

Purvi said she will do something for her mum before she leaves the house. what if she actually mant that she is going away and leaving not because she is marrying Arjun but because now if she has decided to listen to Ovi, she wants her mother to be happy witj her new family and she has to leave because there is no place in the Deshmukh family for her

Archu Manav seperaton is not because of Ovi. Purvi know this.
Just sacrificing her love will not bring Archu Manav union. After marriage Ovi will not care about Archu. Purvi is aware of Savita's anger on Archu. no idea how much Purvi know about Savita faking signature but she very well know how Sachin and Savita are against Manav Archu reunion.

Purvi is trying to bring out the truth.

In mehasangam episode everything will be revealed.

Promos are just to get viewers curiosity.

swarnar Newbie
swarnar
swarnar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

First of all, let me congratulate you on a very ingenious and stubbornly optimistic take on how the Arjun-Ovi marriage will be handled in the near future. It is indeed a very clever theory.

So clever and intriguing, in fact, that it has dragged me back from my sabbatical and made me break my firm resolve (at least for the past 3 days) not to post any more for the present.
I am thus glad that a fellow member alerted me to it. I would not have missed it for anything.

Let me list my views on the key parts of the scenario you have sketched, of which the operative part is below, in italics. This is being said with the postulate that I would be very glad if I am wrong and you are right, but I am not as hopeful as you are.

The Arman enthusiasts would understand exactly what I mean, given the CVs' track record on Arman for fully 3 years now. So it is not a question of the pessimists among us being unintelligent, or of not having faith in ArVi , or of being naive, but rather of being realistic.

Well. here goes. You say that:

They will both hatch a plan which entails that Arjun falsely marry Ovi (incomplete rituals etc etc) in an attempt to finally make her understand that Arjun is not for her. This also ensures Arman's reunion. He will pretend to enter into marriage with Ovi. Ovi will convince everyone to accept Archana. Ovi will initially be ecstatic that she is married to AK. However she will then quickly realize that AK does not love her and what she thought marriage to AK would be like is not quite what she had imagined. She will also realize his deep love for our Purvi.Fast forward a few weeks, Ovi will declare that she cannot remain married to AK

@red. This is impossible in the mandap. Neither the priest nor the family would let them get away with what ? - 6 1/2 phere? Moreover, every Hindu marriage celebrated publicly is also registered on the spot by a specially summoned Registrar's office staffer. Mine was, in 1979. It is mandatory for getting the marriage certificate, and surely DK would have tied that up. The chap would just have to enter the new name for the bride, that is all. Once the marriage is so registered, it is valid in law.

The only possibility of invalidating the Arjun-Ovi marriage would be a prior and legally recognised wedding between Arjun and Purvi. You have proposed this too, but I wonder how Arjun would drag an official to the temple , so late at night,
to legalise their wedding. There would necessarily be no other independent witnesses.

More important, any such post facto claim by Arjun and Purvi would lead to a horrible public scandal, and even DK would not condone that, not to speak of Manav and Archana. Do you really see Purvi being ready for that storm, and all the shame it would bring down on both the families?

I thus cannot see how the option of an incomplete and thus invalid marriage between Arjun and Ovi will fly.

@blue
. You are grossly underestimating Ovi. She is made of MUCH sterner stuff. She will continue to believe firmly that he loves her, unless he beats her black and blue every day, an unlikely scenario! If Ovi can believe that he loves only her when he is shouting out loud that he does NOT and that he loves Purvi, she can believe anything. Moreover, earlier, she was prepared to marry him with very little expectation that he would give her much time, not to speak of affection. Why should that have changed now? And Arjun is not looking particularly put out either, after the wedding.

Lastly, Arjun and Purvi have a zero record of working together intelligently to tackle ANY of their earlier, and considerably simpler problems. This is not to say they cannot do so now, but it seems that much less likely.

No, I personally feel that we shall have to fall back on Laurie's
The Raging Storm, and move out of PR if and when all the most dire predictions of the last few weeks prove,one by one, to have been correct

As for you, you should pin your hopes on the by now legendary illogicality of the CVs and their tenacious disregard of any and all rules and laws (witness the bail granting to Arjun and to Vishnu).

Remember, however, that

a) the forum members, even the India-based ones, count for nothing as far as the TRPs are concerned unless they are part of the 8000 selected viewers (the TRPs in India are based on just 8000 registered viewers; it is larger for the Nielsen ratings in the US, but not much larger). They thus cannot influence either the TRPs, or the rates from the TV ads, which is all the CVs care about.

Also that

b) it is not in the interest of the CVs to resolve anything neatly and positively, and definitely NOT soon. Tell me of one single unhappy issue in PR that was sorted out happily even in years, not to speak of the weeks or months you envisage. Why would Arjun-Purvi be an exception to this time-tested rule? I have always cited this in my posts and I feel the same now.

Finally, as I get happily back to my sabbatical, here is wishing you all the very best of luck with your brave new scenario!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Dear Shyamala,

I see your point!  You may be right.  Maybe the real truth is that it is I, who is delusional!  However something just doesn't add up!  

Even if I am totally on the wrong track, something tells me that there is more to this than meets the eye.

So the CVs twist is that it is Arjun and Ovi (please "NOT AROVI" as one member has suggested) who marry?  Hey CVs, the cat is out of the bag, give us a real twist!

It has been weeks since that article regarding Arjun-Ovi marriage came out; plenty of time to change this horrendous storyline.  CVs knew then that the so-called twist was already out of the bag.  We are hearing a lot about high drama and lots of twists.  I don't find anything twisty about a useless Arjun-Ovi marriage.  I really don't think that this is just it.

I may be completely wrong……then again……..

-Swarna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

ashsar Groupbie
ashsar
ashsar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Thanks so much you have given us all hope... :)
mannisha Senior Member
mannisha
mannisha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Logically what you are saying makes sense, but remember this is  Pavitra Rishta, a Balaji offering, where the illogical becomes logical, like the 360 degree turn by Arjun agreeing to marry Ovi and the acceptance by Manav who knows Arjun broke her heart!

Originally posted by swarnar

First of all, let me congratulate you on a very ingenious and stubbornly optimistic take on how the Arjun-Ovi marriage will be handled in the near future. It is indeed a very clever theory.

So clever and intriguing, in fact, that it has dragged me back from my sabbatical and made me break my firm resolve (at least for the past 3 days) not to post any more for the present.
I am thus glad that a fellow member alerted me to it. I would not have missed it for anything.

Let me list my views on the key parts of the scenario you have sketched, of which the operative part is below, in italics. This is being said with the postulate that I would be very glad if I am wrong and you are right, but I am not as hopeful as you are.

The Arman enthusiasts would understand exactly what I mean, given the CVs' track record on Arman for fully 3 years now. So it is not a question of the pessimists among us being unintelligent, or of not having faith in ArVi , or of being naive, but rather of being realistic.

Well. here goes. You say that:

They will both hatch a plan which entails that Arjun falsely marry Ovi (incomplete rituals etc etc) in an attempt to finally make her understand that Arjun is not for her. This also ensures Arman's reunion. He will pretend to enter into marriage with Ovi. Ovi will convince everyone to accept Archana. Ovi will initially be ecstatic that she is married to AK. However she will then quickly realize that AK does not love her and what she thought marriage to AK would be like is not quite what she had imagined. She will also realize his deep love for our Purvi.Fast forward a few weeks, Ovi will declare that she cannot remain married to AK

@red. This is impossible in the mandap. Neither the priest nor the family would let them get away with what ? - 6 1/2 phere? Moreover, every Hindu marriage celebrated publicly is also registered on the spot by a specially summoned Registrar's office staffer. Mine was, in 1979. It is mandatory for getting the marriage certificate, and surely DK would have tied that up. The chap would just have to enter the new name for the bride, that is all. Once the marriage is so registered, it is valid in law.

The only possibility of invalidating the Arjun-Ovi marriage would be a prior and legally recognised wedding between Arjun and Purvi. You have proposed this too, but I wonder how Arjun would drag an official to the temple , so late at night,
to legalise their wedding. There would necessarily be no other independent witnesses.

More important, any such post facto claim by Arjun and Purvi would lead to a horrible public scandal, and even DK would not condone that, not to speak of Manav and Archana. Do you really see Purvi being ready for that storm, and all the shame it would bring down on both the families?

I thus cannot see how the option of an incomplete and thus invalid marriage between Arjun and Ovi will fly.

@blue
. You are grossly underestimating Ovi. She is made of MUCH sterner stuff. She will continue to believe firmly that he loves her, unless he beats her black and blue every day, an unlikely scenario! If Ovi can believe that he loves only her when he is shouting out loud that he does NOT and that he loves Purvi, she can believe anything. Moreover, earlier, she was prepared to marry him with very little expectation that he would give her much time, not to speak of affection. Why should that have changed now? And Arjun is not looking particularly put out either, after the wedding.

Lastly, Arjun and Purvi have a zero record of working together intelligently to tackle ANY of their earlier, and considerably simpler problems. This is not to say they cannot do so now, but it seems that much less likely.

No, I personally feel that we shall have to fall back on Laurie's
The Raging Storm, and move out of PR if and when all the most dire predictions of the last few weeks prove,one by one, to have been correct

As for you, you should pin your hopes on the by now legendary illogicality of the CVs and their tenacious disregard of any and all rules and laws (witness the bail granting to Arjun and to Vishnu).

Remember, however, that

a) the forum members, even the India-based ones, count for nothing as far as the TRPs are concerned unless they are part of the 8000 selected viewers (the TRPs in India are based on just 8000 registered viewers; it is larger for the Nielsen ratings in the US, but not much larger). They thus cannot influence either the TRPs, or the rates from the TV ads, which is all the CVs care about.

Also that

b) it is not in the interest of the CVs to resolve anything neatly and positively, and definitely NOT soon. Tell me of one single unhappy issue in PR that was sorted out happily even in years, not to speak of the weeks or months you envisage. Why would Arjun-Purvi be an exception to this time-tested rule? I have always cited this in my posts and I feel the same now.

Finally, as I get happily back to my sabbatical, here is wishing you all the very best of luck with your brave new scenario!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Dear Shyamala,

I see your point!  You may be right.  Maybe the real truth is that it is I, who is delusional!  However something just doesn't add up!  

Even if I am totally on the wrong track, something tells me that there is more to this than meets the eye.

So the CVs twist is that it is Arjun and Ovi (please "NOT AROVI" as one member has suggested) who marry?  Hey CVs, the cat is out of the bag, give us a real twist!

It has been weeks since that article regarding Arjun-Ovi marriage came out; plenty of time to change this horrendous storyline.  CVs knew then that the so-called twist was already out of the bag.  We are hearing a lot about high drama and lots of twists.  I don't find anything twisty about a useless Arjun-Ovi marriage.  I really don't think that this is just it.

I may be completely wrong''then again''..

-Swarna

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
now it is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!-RD's latets tweet says it alll...HATE YOU ekta!!!!!!!CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index