Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

HOLD YOUR HORSES!! IT IS NOT OVER! (Page 2)

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis. Really wish ovi Arjun marriage is dream sequence. Purvi will be Arjun only wife.

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
W*F watched new promo of mahansangam ep..they showed arjun and ovi wearing mangalsutra and sindoor standing beside arjun...
MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
as a HRF i m also thinking smthing like this. I jst hope ur prediction cm true.
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arrrviiiluverrr

W*F watched new promo of mahansangam ep..they showed arjun and ovi wearing mangalsutra and sindoor standing beside arjun...

can u give link??? and is there purvi anywhere??
AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
think dats arjun and purvi's plan...fake wedding coz arjun ws nt dat sad in promo...so arjun and purvi are and always will br together.!
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arrrviiiluverrr

think dats arjun and purvi's plan...fake wedding coz arjun ws nt dat sad in promo...so arjun and purvi are and always will br together.!

hope u true but if plan then they  wed with  hindu prohit ,,what is that???  and arjun not sad i dont expect anything from arjun now...
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Ovi may be used as a trumph card to pull the truth out of Savita.

swarnar Newbie
swarnar
swarnar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
(((((([QUOTE=arrrviiiluverrr]W*F watched new promo of mahansangam ep..they showed arjun and ovi wearing mangalsutra and sindoor standing beside arjun..QUOTE.}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am even more convinced that my prediction is kind of on the right lines.  It did cross my mind that the Arjun-Ovi marriage is a dream.  However, how does this solve Arman's problem (they are 10 days away from a divorce)? How does it solve the Ovi problem?  She has become delusional (Manav really should have got her the help that she needed at the very beginning).  Ovi needs to snap out of the bubble she has been living in over the last couple of months and the only way for this to happen is for her to really see what life would be like as Mrs Arjun Kirloskar. The reality of this is that it will not be a bed of roses if your name is not PURVI!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAnAvidReaderMagicalPari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index