Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

HOLD YOUR HORSES!! IT IS NOT OVER!

swarnar Newbie
swarnar
swarnar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Okay Arvians et al,

Listen up!!!!!! I cannot believe that you have fallen for it. By 'it' I mean to say the ridiculousness that is the notion that ARVI are about to sacrifice their relationship and go about their separate ways. I mean for goodness sakes.  So much for your belief!  I thought you were far more intelligent than that.  ''Naive'' comes to mind...

Let me explain…I, like all of you, for a moment (a split second!!) had jumped the gun; feared the worst; swore that I would never watch this show again.  I then hoped against hope, that this was all but a stupid nightmare. I then saw that damn SBS clip!!!!  I felt betrayed by our hero and heroine.  Is Purvi that weak? Does Arjun actually wear trousers?  I was confronted with the reality that Arjun and Ovi are going to marry.  How could EKTA KAPOOR do this to us?

Then I realized..this is it!!  This is the exact reaction they want and definitely expected.  The CVs know that the viewers will never accept an Arjun-Ovi relation. They had already seen the reaction after their engagement.  Agreed, those CVs have got a screw or two loose, and without a doubt need to be replaced with far more intelligent creative minds. However they are not that stupid. They cannot be. They are fully aware that their viewers will be LIVID!! To say the very least.  However these promos, SBS/SBB, articles, all do create hype.  They are counting on the fact that people other than Arvians and Armans will tune in to find out what is going to happen.  It is just a tactic! Ultimately the CVs know what needs to happen- regardless of the twists and turns on the rollercoaster they choose to take us on.

So after much deliberation I have come to this conclusion..I  DECLARE THAT PURVI WILL BE ARJUN'S FIRST AND ONLY WIFE!!  How so??  Because we said so!!  Nahin samjhe?  Okay read on… main samjhata hoon.

1.     Re-check the promo…Purvi has mendhi on her hands.  Check out the phera scene.  Mendhi can be seen on the female's hand.  In SBS, Ovi did not have any mendhi on.  It is clearly Purvi who took the pheras with Arjun.  In the promo shots, Purvi is definitely the one in all the scenes except for the sindhoor bit.  This was Ovi. So either Arjun and Purvi tie the knot before the Ovi encounter or a few weeks down the line when the Arjun-Ovi truth comes out (read-on).

2.     SBS showed Arjun and Ovi but no Purvi. Where is she? Arjun would never just leave Purvi after meeting her on the hilltop and accept that he is just going to marry the Barbie doll.

3.     In today's episode purvi thinks to herself that she wishes that she was able to do something for Archana before she left the house. She does not suggest that she would leave Arjun (she has also promised him). Even though the CVs have been trying to make us think she is going to sacrifice (remember she has never done so in the past.  She is not Archana!!).

4.     In the precap today Purvi calls Arjun and asks that he meet her at a hilltop. She then says to him 'you have faith in me don't you, please come and meet me'.  Hint Hint..

I am going to take a wild guess now..  Arjun will meet Purvi.  Purvi will be very distressed and will blurt out the dilemma she finds herself in.  She will tell Arjun that she cannot marry him until her Aayi's future has been secured with Manav.  They will both hatch a plan which entails that Arjun falsely marry Ovi (incomplete rituals etc etc) in an attempt to finally make her understand that Arjun is not for her. This also ensures Arman's reunion.    He will pretend to enter into marriage with Ovi. Ovi will convince everyone to accept Archana.  Ovi will initially be ecstatic that she is married to AK.  However she will then quickly realize that AK does not love her and what she thought marriage to AK would be like is not quite what she had imagined.  She will also realize his deep love for our Purvi.  Fast forward a few weeks, Ovi will declare that she cannot remain married to AK and the truth will come out that the marriage was never valid.  Purvi will then come out of hiding (from South Africa to be precise).  A grand  wedding will take place between Arjun and Purvi.  Ms Kareena Kapoor will attend and the rest is history!

Remember the CVS may choose to reveal the truth to the viewing public as and when events occur or down the road in flashbacks.

Oh..I must mention my other theory….Arjun and Purvi meet at the hill top (which happens to be near a mandhir) . Purvi tells him everything.  Arjun and Purvi marry at the mandhir.  Purvi swans off into hiding and then the fake marriage occurs. 

I HOPE TO GOD THAT THIS IS TRUE! OR ELSE PEOPLE I WILL, I REPEAT EKTA KAPOOR, I WILL TERMINATE MY SUBSCRIPTION TO ZEE TV AND SAVE MY $25Smile. 

Nevertheless I am sure that all will be okay in the end.  Don't give up on our ARVI. Not yet anyway!

-Swarna

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishshahackmhashsarvgiriabhimgkhushikulz19adittyAwesome2210lukin4goodSoaphalfsonapujli07anju011ampliphyAxiomramki1JShivJaishankarPumpkinnRush_25bee5soapwatcher1Gauravc_More48-Latty-aathyaameiliaAnAvidReaderAfss_94MagicalParisashashyamblueocean_787eshaaax3.OmnipotenceZaxo_OrChiD_

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swarnar

I am going to take a wild guess now..  Arjun will meet Purvi.  Purvi will be very distressed and will blurt out the dilemma she finds herself in.  She will tell Arjun that she cannot marry him until her Aayi's future has been secured with Manav.  They will both hatch a plan which entails that Arjun falsely marry Ovi (incomplete rituals etc etc) in an attempt to finally make her understand that Arjun is not for her. This also ensures Arman's reunion.    He will pretend to enter into marriage with Ovi. Ovi will convince everyone to accept Archana.  Ovi will initially be ecstatic that she is married to AK.  However she will then quickly realize that AK does not love her and what she thought marriage to AK would be like is not quite what she had imagined.  She will also realize his deep love for our Purvi.  Fast forward a few weeks, Ovi will declare that she cannot remain married to AK and the truth will come out that the marriage was never valid.  Purvi will then come out of hiding (from South Africa to be precise).  A grand  wedding will take place between Arjun and Purvi.  Ms Kareena Kapoor will attend and the rest is history!

it will b excellent if CV show this way that how ovi realising and it will b best thing for PR.we want archana manav r happy with all kids

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1khushikulz19sunny8410MJaishankarameilia

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Wow nice post SwarnaClap.
U have given me some peace with ur post.
Great analysis by the way.I hope Arjun doesnt complete the rituals with Ovi/ hope he will marry Purvi first.
I hope the CVs are not stupid at all giving us this Arj-Ovi marriage and then Purvi being second wife.
U have given me some hope now but still i will not be watching PR 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21abhimgkhushikulz19--Jenelle--AxiomAnAvidReader

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Ive been also thinking .

Purvi's words don't, if actually payed attention to, say that she is going to leave Arjun.

Even I've been thinking about the hilltop encounter-I was also thinking that Arjun/Purvi may hatch a plan and/or get married before the A/O marriage stuff

All the points you've listed and theories you came up with- even i have pointed them out and made theories of the same sort more or less.

Half of me keeps telling me to think good and the other half is just bringing me down negatively. Anything can happen really :/

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaabhimgkhushikulz19Axiomanju011JShivrashi85ameilia

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
niceee prediction...i hope that this will happen in the show also...and it may be a dream sequence as many people r hoping for this also...kuch bhi ho it doesnt matter...we all just want ARVI MARRIAGE...and not arjun-ovi marriage at any cost

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i thought of da sme thing swarna...great post.. Clap
i also thought of dat mandir marriage wala scene..i saw a glimpse of our old purvi in yest precap...i think our tigress is back..think she has a plan or something...!!

PS- i cudnt stop but watch yest ep..but i ve nt contributed to trps coz i ve recorded and watchd it later..watchd only arjun purvi scene.

--Jenelle--

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
great predictionClap hope arjun ovi wedding someones dreamDay Dreaming
but dont forget ekta is more than clever  with her crapy storyAngry 
by the way what happened yesterday is our strength queen purvi back??
whatever happened  hope arjun purvi weddding 1st and last wedding  for them not any other wedding

AnAvidReader

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
i too thinking the same. Ya. Its not over
Purvi didn't think about leaving Arjun. Instead she decided to do something for her mother before leaving the house. It clearly indicates she don't have any intention to leave Arjun.

Arjun and Purvi planning something to get Archu - Manav back together.
After watching mega episode of 3 shows beleiving there is some twist which brings Ovi out of her own thoughts and reveal Savita's intention

Arjun marrying Ovi could be a dream sequence of Ovi.

Edited by newt2007 - 04 September 2012 at 10:45pm

AnAvidReader

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index