Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Mohnish sir's september 15 post

Hi ... trust all well :)

Yes, last night's episode was heavy ... actually they all are. Another one coming up on Sunday 16th ...

On another note, things are going good with my family and me ... now in addition to the usual duniyadari, I'm also shooting ... gets a bit tiring, but it's the good kind of tired you feel, the kind which leaves you contented ... :) ...treasure these feelings of contentment, for they are what we strive for in life...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and warm welcome extended to me on screen again :) ...

Trust all here are doing good ... God Bless

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 15 September 2012 at 8:01am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandabidare_devilsmamtasaashutosh.pandashabnaMadhuSwarasmkekiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandayanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Facebook/Twitter updates (Page 3)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
TFS Ramodi di...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasaashutosh.pandaMadhuSwarasmkekiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.panda...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks Ramona...MB has the cutest statuses ever...lol u know I hate Twitter but I hope MB joins Twitter Day DreamingEmbarrassed bec...u know...yeh public hai yeh sab janti hai Evil Smile and bec. certain fans are desperately asking if MB is on Twitter...asking certain...ppl...ROFL

mamtasaashutosh.pandaMadhuSwarasmkekiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.panda...RamonaG....

smke

Groupbie

smke

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanx mohnish behl for your new status...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandaMadhuSwaramamtasakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee.....RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

thanks Ramona...MB has the cutest statuses ever...lol u know I hate Twitter but I hope MB joins Twitter Day DreamingEmbarrassed bec...u know...yeh public hai yeh sab janti hai Evil Smile and bec. certain fans are desperately asking if MB is on Twitter...asking certain...ppl...ROFL

ROFLWink

ashutosh.pandaMadhuSwaramamtasasmkekiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandayanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

ROFLWink

ROFLROFLROFLROFL im sure certain ppl also wish MB joins Twitter TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

ashutosh.pandaMadhuSwaramamtasasmkekiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.panda...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

ROFLWink

ROFL im sure certain ppl also wish MB joins Twitter Tongue

I'm sure they do EmbarrassedTongueROFL

MadhuSwarasmkemamtasaashutosh.pandakiran1234kulchitraminarva.pandabusybee..yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

ROFLWink

ROFL im sure certain ppl also wish MB joins Twitter Tongue

I'm sure they do EmbarrassedTongueROFL

lets hope hum sabke dil ki khawaish poori ho WinkTongueLOL

ashutosh.pandaMadhuSwaramamtasasmkekiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.panda...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top