Savdhaan India @11

Facebook/Twitter updates (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 15

mamta-s

IF-Rockerz

mamta-s

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Chitra , thank you for your great contribution to share MB's Posts with a bigger audience !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandakiran1234busybee..minarva.panda

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Facebook/Twitter updates (Page 12)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Mohnish Bahl
12 hours ago
Good Morning :)

First & foremost, thank you for the support extended by all to SI. Really glad to know that the effots towards a necessary cause are not in vain. The issues are very deep & will take time to be weeded out, however, consistency & perseverence will result in a better place for our children. One step at time ... 

I am once again, in addition to SI busy with a lot of duniyadari ... requiring me on short road trips ... oh well!!! all part of life ...

Will catch up again as soon as possible ... A peaceful 2013 to all, take care & God Bless :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandakiran1234busybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

mamta-s

IF-Rockerz

mamta-s

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
TFS Debaleena ..this is certainly one of the best threads on the forum as it updates everyone on Mohnish Bahl's thoughts esp about SI / IFB :)  This last Post by him was terrific in content ...sent out very positive vibes to all... when we need them the most :)  

ashutosh.pandakiran1234minarva.pandadebaleena_tunai

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
MOHNISH BAHL - January 8th Post

Just wrapped a shoot for Savdhaan ... It is horrible what some people have been through in life ... Where do they find the strength to carry on ... This strength cannot be anything short of divine strength ... But then one wonders ... why should anyone have to go through any thing as horrible & that too at the hands of another ...

This show has truly taught me to never stop counting your blessings ... God Bless.

ashutosh.pandakiran1234busybee..mamta-s

mamta-s

IF-Rockerz

mamta-s

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
TFS Chitra ..and we are truly blessed too ..to be watching MB in SI and sharing his FB Page !

ashutosh.pandakiran1234kulchitraminarva.panda

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
MOHNISH BAHL- 13 th Januray Post

Good Morning :)

Very happy Lohri (I always thoughtt Lohri was in March) ...

Enjoy the kite flying tomorrow ... Happy Makar Sankranti ... Always takes me back to childhood days ... unforgetable :)

Will catch up soon ... take care & God Bless :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandakiran1234minarva.pandadebaleena_tunaimamta-s

mamta-s

IF-Rockerz

mamta-s

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Love the new comment introduced in each Post recently ...will catch up soon :) TFS Chitra :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandakiran1234minarva.panda

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
MOHNISH BAHL - January 17th Post

Hi & Good Afternoon :)

From some of your' comments, I realise the youngsters are toiling with exams & related stress ...

Life is a series of exams & by exhibiting undue stress & pressure as parents, we may over load the kids ...

My view: teach the kids to very honestly do the very best they can ... Everything else will follow :)

Good luck & God Bless :)

ashutosh.pandakiran1234minarva.pandamamta-s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top