Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulchitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MOHNISH BAHL - October 20th post.

Good morning :)

Been a busy, run around & exhausting week ... but what's got to be done, is to be done :) ... Old saying: Do today what you can tomorrow & now what you can today.

Hope all are good and enjoying the festivities ... Mumbai traffic is "going nowhere" ... looks like huge parking lot !!!

Have a restful weekend, take care & God Bless :)
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL - October 21st Post

Yashji ... God Bless you Sir ... Your soul shall rest in peace & God will welcome you with open arms, just as you welcomed all who came across you ...

Another legend ...
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL - October 24th Post.

A Very Happy Dassera to all :)

May positivity & good always triumph over negativity & evil...Make it happen, it's in our hands ...

God Bless :)
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
We will Make it Happen !!  TFS !!!
-ajna- thumbnail
Come on MBians ...make it happen ...flood  IF / FB with your Positivity :):):):)
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL - October 25th Post

Hi :) a very good evening...

Just returned from a shoot day ... 100 km Drive ... phew !!!

Thank you Sheena Mathur and all who echo her post ... Once again, I am speechless just as I have been many times before while reading comments by all here. In response I say : I am as you see me ... remember my note some weeks ago when I had written, "the world is as you see it...". Well, that is precis...
ely true ... this page brings a sense of belonging to all, because of all who are here ... never forget, this page is what it is because of all of you ... For that, I thank each and everyone of you'.

Next few days are going to be hectic ... back to back shoots + my regular duniyadari :):)

Take care & God Bless :)
-ajna- thumbnail
 25 th Oct 2012 ...a most memorable day in the MBian Diary !! Euphoria reigns in the MBian World  Edited by mamta-s - 11 years ago
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL 27th October Post

Good Morning :)

First & foremost :

Eid Mubarak ... & God Bless :)

As for me, as I had posted earler, busy week with duniya dari & shoot ... Today is a shoot day ...

Once again ... Eid Mubarak to all & to your families.

God Bless :)
Edited by kulchitra - 11 years ago
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL - October 30th Post

Hi & a very Good evening :)

Been reading about the storm and evacuations on the East Coast of the USA ... Hope all of you in that part of the word are safe ... Never ceases to amaze me how 'ready' & 'proactive' the administration is out there ...

I remember, not sure when, but there was a huge earthquake (San Andreas fault) on the West Coast, California & LA was in shambles ... the overbridges ...
and exits were torn down ... really horrible. The administration made a commitment to restore everything within 6 months and they apologised that it would take that long!!! Pleasantly surprised when LA was actually back to 'normal' within those 6 months...

Otherwise for me, its been extremely hectic with shoots and quite a bit of road travel ... & every bit of exhaustion has been extremely satisfying :) Tomorrow another shoot day ... its good to be busy doing something you enjoy & know makes a difference at some level ...

Will catch up later ... Take care & God Bless :)
Edited by kulchitra - 11 years ago
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL - October 30th Posts
1st Post

Hi & a very Good evening :)

Been reading about the storm and evacuations on the East Coast of the USA ... Hope all of you in that part of the word are safe ... Never ceases to amaze me how 'ready' & 'proactive' the administration is out there ...

I remember, not sure when, but there was a huge earthquake (San Andreas fault) on the West Coast, Califoria & LA was in shambles ... the overbirdges ...
and exits were torn down ... really horrible. The admisnitration made a commitment to restore everything within 6 months and they apologised that it would take that long!!! Pleasantly surprised when LA was actually back to 'normal' within those 6 months...

Otherwise for me, its been extremely hectic with shoots and quite a bit of road travel ... & every bit of exhaustion has been extremely satisfying :) Tomorrow another shoot day ... its good to be busy doing something you enjoy & know makes a difference at some level ...

Will catch up later ... Take care & God Bless :)

2nd post

Another cyclone, closer to home, expected to make landfall on Wednesday on the Andhra coast ... Hope it dissapates before then ...