Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I asked MB to join Twitter on his wall...he had expressed interest in joining it earlier...so it's worth a try...would love to have our hero on the Twitter express...maybe if more people request him, he will join :) do ask...=D
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
MB sept 23 post 
Hi & a very Good Morning :)

I just got to know from a very annoyed Pranutan that today is daughter's day. Annoyed cause I didn't know and didn't wish her...phew!!!

So, a very blessed daughter's day to all ... this is the day when you can take more advantage of and take your parents' completely for granted ... not that we normally don't !!!

God Bless ... take care :)
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
TFS Ramona di...Sweetest post...Pocket Money post was also sweet...He is such a swthrt dad...Pranutan di & Krishaa r very lucky to have him...😊
kulchitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ramona😊
kulchitra thumbnail
Mohnish Bahl - September 26th post.

Hi ... :)

Week has been busy ... didn't realise where the last three days 'went'! Was at shoot today... another heart wrenching one ...

Thought I should touch base ... tomorrow is again a packed day ... travel.

Otherwise, all is good ... hope the same with all here

Take care & God Bless :)
mamtasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mohnish Bahl's FB posts are just unique ...esp his  'sometimes I think 'posts ..they really get you thinking !!!
dare_devils thumbnail
Wish MB posted more often on FB, it will keep the page buzzing. 
mamtasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mohnish Bahl's 'and sometimes I think Posts "are extremely thought provoking and inspiring ...he should copyright them !
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL - September 30th post.

Hi :)

Been a couple of lazy days ... Yesterday was a big Visarjan, so stayed home and today a peaceful Sunday ... did all the stuff that was missing as was busy recently... watched the Moto GP ... and right now T20 India vs Pakistan ... :)

Best of all is the pampering I am enjoying by the three wonderful women in my life :):):) I am truly blessed :)

I believe some of you have exams ? All the best :)

Was away as I was travelling a bit ... will be in touch again soon...

Meanwhile, take care and God Bless :)
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
hmmm πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hey :)

Mid week touch base ...

WEATHER IS HORRIBLE IN MUMBAI !!! Yesterday, suddenly rain, toofan heavy wind, lightning ... reminded me of the effects that happen before something heavy duty emotional is to happen in a movie!!!! 

Things are good otherwise ... could be better, but then could be worse!!! Glass half empty or half full? Depends on our point of view.

Lots of plans ... man proposes! God disposes ... right?

Will catch up in a few days ... don't ponder too much about my post ... was generally rambling!!!

Take care & God Bless :)
Unlike      11