Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

New Ratings - 2.5 ( Last Week = 2.2) + Breakdown (Page 3)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the TRPS! Congratz to the MB team!  Thumbs Up

Hope they keep rising! Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..QuintessentialICourageous_LeoRenu13

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
wow poco ...subah subah such a good news ...a round of apllause for the team of MB ... Amazing work by them.

Tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..QuintessentialI

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
i am silent member of this forum ..die hard GEET fan and start watching show for DD but left in utter disappointment after initial episodes..but the moment writers took U turn with RK madhu marriage that was awesome and made me glued to show again.

lots of applaud to saurabh tiwari and his team Clap...and being a maaneet fan i was bit reluctant to watch VIVAN with drashtiSmile..but honestly VIVAN is doing wonderful job Thumbs Up and doing justice to RK character Smile.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

draco..PlayfulKiss..QuintessentialIgennyM.EdwardCullen.

seemashah101 Groupbie
seemashah101
seemashah101

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
congrats MB teams next week we want TRP should be 3.0 Drashti & Vivian rocksss Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..QuintessentialI.EdwardCullen.

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Congrats to team MB and to all of us fans who are desperately waiting to hear this good news,thanks for putting up the rating,jackie.Yeah the chunk of the credit does go to the writers and the crew too,and the awesome chemistry and acting of drashti,vivien and the entire cast breathes life into the characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QuintessentialI

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for sharing..
congratz to each n every person associated with the show.. i agree that credit goes not only to cast but entire team, i wish their efforts pays off even in future with increasing trp's..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..MFarah13

joliefemme Senior Member
joliefemme
joliefemme

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Great news..thanks for sharing..congrats to the team for all the hard work..congo mbians

..PlayfulKiss..

Udita4 Senior Member
Udita4
Udita4

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

<font color="#ff0066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">MB has risen to a rating of 2.5 this week. I will post the TRP breakdown once I get it.</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And as everyone knows, as much as i credit the actors, am totally biased towards Saurabh Tewari and his team. For me, they make the show what it is and more than DVD and rest of the cast , its them - the writers' team that keeps you glued to the show- the actual heroes.No offense to fandoms , BTW.</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love and luck always to all,Heart</font>
<font color="#ff0066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">God bless everyone.Hug</font>

Agree with you.. Kudos to Sourabh Tiwari and others behind the camera Clap

..PlayfulKiss..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index