Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Poco darling you have made my Wednesday like awesome Day .

This the best News 🥳    .

Waiting for break up for this week . 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
great news..congo to all dvdians and to the entire cast and crew of meeij.👍🏼.rishbala rocks..even i was expecting the same..last week epi were truely amazing...madhubala rocks..👏
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...Im so happy...post Rishbala marriage TRP has increases tremendously...magic of Rishbala chemistry is working out... 😉
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow that's really gr8...

congrats MB team...n DVD...:-)
TanuDDian thumbnail
thank u very much for such a good news dear...
MADHUBALA ROCKS...
congarts to all
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks PC for this great news. Congrats to the whole MB team and the viewers who contribute the trps to the show.

I know they plan to bring Mukund back...but I sincerely hope they have a re-think...I don't think he is going to be convincing third of a triangle and we all know that his presence along with his family didn't do anything for the trps.

If a triangle is necessary for the story to move on, I hope they come up with some young actor in the film industry, say, a rival of RK's instead...not only will we see a fresh face, it could add to the overall excitement and tension.
asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u thank u so much Kal rat hum sabhine aapse request  ki thi to aap ka post 4 times padha . Let me tell u like we wait for the progress  and TRP of our show I and many like me wait for your update daily for me TRP OF YOUR UPDATE IS 100/100 please forgive the BACCHA COMPANY  N AGREE WITH U THE CREDIT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE PH AND SAURABH TEWARI AND HIS TEAM. AB MAI AARAM SE OFFICE JA RAHI HOON. THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND SEE U AT NIGHT. 
MeghPiyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!
that's good news!!!
thanks for sharing dear!!!!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great .

Thanks Jackie .
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic news!!

whilst credit should definitely be given to ST and team, a large part is deservedly due to the 2 actors...they are holding the fort and doing a damn fine job despite some pretty patchy direction and camerawork last week...and constantly changing teams. Special kudos to the dialogue writer.

I am hoping they get back the second set of director & DOP..dhar and danny who did the entire wedding sequence as they were the best of the lot...hope the PH hears our suggestions now that TRPs are improving.
Edited by indepgal - 11 years ago