Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarti is just beyond my understanding (Page 2)

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
simply put for me is she wasn't placing jealousy as the reason for Yash's anger. She is not confident of Yash's feeling for her so it was the last thing on here mind. She didn't forget but she probably thought it was harmless as it seems Yash was aware about it. But to what extent the Aman incident is, that should be coming up for tonight's episode.Maybe that was what she wanted to say when the doctor came but G3 did not let her speak. Wink

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I wouldn't necessarily blame Yash completely for his utterly stupid behavior and throwing things around.

In some sense, Yash is right when he says "Jaise aapko kuuch pata hi nai. aap Sab janti hai Aarti ji".

It is very baffling that not even once Aarti thought that Yash may be angry because of Aman. Okay, he was fine in the beginning. But, didn't it cross her mind once that Yash may have been getting more and more annoyed with Aman's childish tricks of making Yash jealous.

I mean seriously, holding someone else's wife hands is a bit too much even in the most modern of societies.

I live in the US and even here touching someone is not taken so lightly, let alone someone's wife or partner.

Aarti and Aman may have been friends in college. But, they need to realize that college days are gone.

Finally, we all know that aarti has not done anything wrong or morally unacceptable. But, its high time she understands that this is a legit reason for yash to get angry.

Yash, on the other hand, needs to stop behaving like a 6 year old and confront Aarti if he has any issues.

Gosh, enough with my rant.

Edited by Mohini19 - 05 September 2012 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
whatever she did i love her
-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Aarti is confused, Confused, but she's still cool!Cool
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Well, why didnt Aarti connect Yash's anger to her rainy night incident - because she assumed that Yash had no clue about the night and what he doesnt know cannot hurt him...hence, she was trying to find an incident that he knew about...

why didnt she tell anyone - well, we know now that Ansh's accident prevented her from telling Yash... Moreover, as I stated in another post -
She didnt think it was a big deal - well, I agree that "NOT big deal" is taking the relation ship a little too light...yes, Aarti did fault there but then my question to myself and many others in the forum would be, put on her shoes and tell me, if your hubby have made it a point to remind you ample amount of time, that you are ONLY his children's mother and he has absolutely no intention of making you his "WIFE"... Your hubby keeps his first wife's gallery around, keeps reminiscing his days and is contended with this arrangement... Dont get me wrong, he respects you for the job well done with kids and house and family and for the values you stand, but you dont get the real "wife" comendation...Time and again you are reminded that dont try coming close to me...dont share things that wife would share with a hubby... We respect each other and we are under one roof for children!!! ... After living with this equation for months, what kinda mindset would you be in when you are stuck with your friend in the night due to Mumbai rain... When you meet your hubby the next day, what would go on in your mind? When I put myself in Aarti's position, I was confused...I was dwelling in my mind, should I tell him, should I not? Would it be crossing my boundaries set by him and enter the territory of being a "wife" or shld I remain in my limits of "children's mother" and not tell him anything thats "not his business as hubby"... With endless reminders from him, I decided not to tell Yash and take it light and not give it too much weightage because he doesnt care about the wifey aspects...
Having said that, Aarti in my mind turned out much much better because as such she atleast thought of telling him and circumstances didnt let her...

Edited by Dancingdoll - 06 September 2012 at 12:35am
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Now if she knows she has not done anything wrong with Aman and she also feels that Yash doesn't know anything about that night...so she thought that will not be the reason for his anger... plus he is not telling her directly the reason for his anger!!... 
I don't think she had any reason to add fuel to the already burning fire by disclosing this event at that point of time and anyways Yash was beyond reason and least interested in listening to her... and I don't think she need to tell it to the family!! ...
It was only when the incident came to light and the family demanded justification from her that she told about the incident!

Plus we all know how our darling Aarti is... bumbling and tumbling every time... does take some silly decisions sometimes... completely understand her character!! I in fact love it!!!

Edited by Loveforlife - 06 September 2012 at 12:47am
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Yash said infront of Aman and Aarti that he trust Aarti , Aarti forgetting about the incident is not a big issue when Yash got back they took Ansh to hosiptal .
Aarti staying out until 3.00am was due to the heavy and traffic
this is can be one of those things that slipped her mind , in the morning Yash was in just a rush to head back home so I don't think its Aarti's fault
abhialka Senior Member
abhialka
abhialka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Well, I still dont think that coming late would be the sole reason for his anger, Yes, I think that Aarti should have told this incidence to at least Vidhi if not anyone else. Her considering that it was not necessary was not acceptable for me. Whatever their relation was, but Yash was always a caring person, yes he never gave the rights of a wife but he was always caring towards her, so not as a wife but she should have told him this incidence as a friend or at least as a family. Considered that she didnt got the time to tell, that was absolutely fine with me, my point is, when everyone was asking her tell what happened in Mumbai, then she should have told at least Vidhi because this was part of Mumbai trip. However unnecessary it was, she should have told this.

I understand her state of mind and believe that if I was at her place it might have slipped from my mind too. But I just want to add, if Yash's behaviour is not acceptable to people here, then Aarti's carelessness should also not be acceptable. Both are right and wrong at their places.

Now, I just want CVs to show something more strong of a reason behind Yash's mindset.

Hoping something positive and great out of this track

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index