Aarti is just beyond my understanding

Posted: 11 years ago
This woman is just too much. I know her heart and mind is clean and she hasn't cheated or betrayed yash. 

But, aarti pretending all this while that she has absolutely no clue why yash is angry is beyond my comprehension and doesn't make sense at all. 

And yeah that she was away from her place until 3 am in the morning. Again, she hadn't cheated yash. But, what was the point of hiding all this from everyone? 

To me, this is definitely a weak point in the current track. 
the whole track is a weak point this jealousy track could have been so much better and much more fun to watch instead its STUPID
My guess is maybe she though that Yash wouldnt mind since he knowz bout her relationship with Aman or the whole reason revolves around Yash and Aarti is keeping it numb ( exp Laksnan case ). I dont think Cv will kill d Laksnan caracter just like that
i feel like aarti didn't say what happened because she said she couldn't tell yash. i don't know what that means...
she knew coze he love her, and she wants him to tell infront bua
The current ongoung track is pathetic. Loosing interest. Just wanna 2 c arya tgether once agn...
It really is baffling behaviour by Aarti to forget something this big! She really looks guilty and regardless, she's a married woman and she was out until 3am with a single man- as part of Scindia family..a family like Paridi's may not take issue with this but not this family, everything Bua said had merit
Good valid points when she knows well Aman was trying his level best to make Yash jealous, so she should have pointed these incidents as the reason of Yash sort of mad state.
simply put for me is she wasn't placing jealousy as the reason for Yash's anger. She is not confident of Yash's feeling for her so it was the last thing on here mind. She didn't forget but she probably thought it was harmless as it seems Yash was aware about it. But to what extent the Aman incident is, that should be coming up for tonight's episode.Maybe that was what she wanted to say when the doctor came but G3 did not let her speak. ðŸ˜‰
I wouldn't necessarily blame Yash completely for his utterly stupid behavior and throwing things around.

In some sense, Yash is right when he says "Jaise aapko kuuch pata hi nai. aap Sab janti hai Aarti ji".

It is very baffling that not even once Aarti thought that Yash may be angry because of Aman. Okay, he was fine in the beginning. But, didn't it cross her mind once that Yash may have been getting more and more annoyed with Aman's childish tricks of making Yash jealous.

I mean seriously, holding someone else's wife hands is a bit too much even in the most modern of societies.

I live in the US and even here touching someone is not taken so lightly, let alone someone's wife or partner.

Aarti and Aman may have been friends in college. But, they need to realize that college days are gone.

Finally, we all know that aarti has not done anything wrong or morally unacceptable. But, its high time she understands that this is a legit reason for yash to get angry.

Yash, on the other hand, needs to stop behaving like a 6 year old and confront Aarti if he has any issues.

Gosh, enough with my rant.
Edited by Mohini19 - 11 years ago