India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why is the villian showed more smart then the hero

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
It was a Good episode but was disappointed in Arnavs dialogues.
So Abhas friendship with the writer  is getting him the best in this role .

Arnav the shrewd harvard return businessman did not do any investigations and he is shown
as some one who is not in command but Shayam is emerging as the hero ,  even looking at the bills his Brain did not tell him any thing he was kidnapped badly beaten and yet nothing...

How did Anjali fall where is the glass too many loop holes.

As well too much Anjali yes Arnav is getting the space but I want Khusi to get her due.
I am sure TRPS will be over 3 as Domestic India will lap up the drama 

Shayam who is so ruthless needs his Identity to be exposed .

Khusi and Arnavs wedding where is the grand wedding  promised to us.Need to close one track before starting another one.

We are loving ARHI  bonding  together and CVS love to surprize us but please tired of too much depressive rona dhona we love IPKKND because its not like the usual soaps 

PLEASE make them change their clothes I hate Khusi side plait loose her hair with out  the ugly pins and I can see her necklace is hurting her in the neck could we have Khusi with loose flowing natural hair in Simple cut punjabi suits and then in chiffon sareess like in the teri meri dance would love to see her in Western clothes she is so lovely  please cut Baruns hair and he needs some designer casuals jeans t shirts or polos need to build his personality back to start of the serial, has to put on weight and acquire some arrogance to suit his role it seems I can see Barun in his Arnav. Please bilud Akash he is a dark horse we need to see him take lime light let him expose Shayam and some sweet scenes with him and Payal would be great. Love NK with Arnav let them have a few scenes Dadi bores me send her back let Nani take over much better as an actress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvhbijili

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Khushi in Western clothes? Are you nuts! What a way to ruined a good character, sorry but I disagree.  
ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I'm sick of this too.. No more hope from this show.. It's gone down the drain!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top