HT [Delhi] - Must Watch - IPK

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  • 5 Sep 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Delhi)

Mustwatchontv

ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON Will Arnav be able to find out that Dadi and Shyam were hand in glove from the first day? STAR PLUS 8pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That is going to be air in tonight's episode as been told. I just hope they rush this track fast I can't take any more of this Poojali drama.  
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh he will not find out all right.Is there any doubt about it??How will they drag poojali drama otherwise.
And no one found about the glass pieces or her injured feet!!!!!!! Even the doctor
There is no logic in this show.
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I dont get it as to why arent they promoting high points thro Promos. :|

Tfs dear :D
ninetails9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh he will not find out all right.Is there any doubt about it??How will they drag poojali drama otherwise.
And no one found about the glass pieces or her injured feet!!!!!!! Even the doctor
There is no logic in this show.

ya poor direction...for those glass pieces shyam ne glove pehna thaki no one can catch him
now they will skip the glass pieces part
asusual cvs will leave the loose ends🥳
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya he has to find out.i hope he will!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I HOPE CV's DO THIS FAVOUR OF PROJECTING ASR AS THE INTELLIGENT ,RUTHLESS TYCOON THEY SHOWED US ALWAYS.BUT NOW A DAYS SEEMS AS IF HE IS AS DUMB AS ANJALI.HE SHOULD FIGURE OUT,OTHERWISE WHAT IS HE HERO FOR.OR ELSE CV's ARE SERIOUSLY TRYING TO PROJECT HIM AS DUMB LIKE REST OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS & GLORIFY SHYAM SO ABBHAS GETS BEST VILLAIN AWARD.
U HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL ACTORS,ASR IS LOVED WORLD WIDE & BARUN HAS DONE A FANTASTIC JOB.WHY CANT THEY PROJECT HERO IN CONTROL,IT ALWAYS IS OPPOSITE.WHY USE NK,AKAS AS PROPS,GIVE THEM PROPER ROLE IN THE SCRIPT/ARE THEY TOTALLY IN LACK OF IDEAS.EVEN THEY CAN KEEP A CHECK ON ANJALI & HELP OUT ASR.SOME BEAUTIFUL SCENES WITH THE BROTHERS,NAANI.WHERE IS THE DYNAMIC NANI,WHY IS DADI's VOICE HIGHER IN A RAIZADA HOUSE.REALLY TRP's should go down,what crap glorifying crime & no role for main family members.
Anonymous9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kopite8

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oh he will not find out all right.Is there any doubt about it??How will they drag poojali drama otherwise.
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Andno one found about the glass pieces or her injured feet!!!!!!! Even the doctor</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is no logic in this show.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ya poor direction...for those glass pieces shyam ne glove pehna thaki no one can catch him</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">now they will skip the glass pieces part</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">asusual cvs will leave the loose ends🥳</font>

</div><div>

Shyam must have taken absolute care that no evidence was left behind otherwise he will be suspected.
BornThisWay thumbnail
I really want Arnav to get to know as soon as possible.
& Tfs dear!😳