Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Letter to Purvi

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Dear Purvi

For me, you have been the most sensible girl in PR. You have never been afraid to speak your mind but somehow you have mellowed - which is a good thing because you were were too arrogant in the beginning.  The love that Arjun and you shared mellowed the both of you... the both of you became better person.  What i like about your relationship with Arjun is that you both have always been honest to each other and shared your misgivings and thoughts and that helped you both to overcome past obstacles.  YOu were such a great support to each other only because you shared your thoughts with each other.  Together you are invincible but alone both of you are weak - remember that. 

Purvi, you are a sensible girl and I am appealing to you to use your senses. Perhaps this letter is late it in the coming but never mind  - i never say die. 

Purvi you know you love Arjun and you know Arjun loves you.  You know your mother, ARchana, loves you and you know Archana loves her husband, Manav.  Notice that i did not use the word father for your relationship with Manav - because i feel that Manav has not yet in his heart felt like a father to you.  Yes he did what he did because he is basically a good hearted person and would give his life to anyone who needed help.  But in his heart, Ovi and Teju are his daughters - you still have some work to do here and sacrficing yourself is not the way.

First I will deal with your relationship with Arjun.  Knowing that Arjun loves you to the core of his being and knowing you reciprocate that love - do you think it is right for you to force Arjun to marry Ovi.  I use the word force because there is no other way to get Arjun to marry Ovi.  Do you think it is right for him to love one person and marry another - will that be correct in the long run?  Is that fair to Arjun? Is it fair to Ovi? Because it will be a loveless marriage and at best a mechanical one - is that what you want for Arjun?  To live his whole life mechanically without feeling, caring only for his work - the old Arjun.  Is that what you want for Arjun.  Do you really believe Arjun will be able to live happily without you?  Do you want Arjun to live a loveless live with a woman who is manipulative and a little unstable emotionally.  ARe you not putting Arjun into a living hell by forcing him to marry Ovi?

And for what Purvi?  Why are you forcing Arjun to marry Ovi? For what reason?

For Archana? For Manav?   Do you seriously think Ovi, the unstable woman, who is manipulating situations to suit herself, the selfish Ovi, do you seriously think Ovi will unite Archana and Manav. Archana has her reasons for the divorce.  Do you think they will be any less by your sacrificiing your Arjun to Ovi?  Do you think Archana will standby and allow you to do it?  Or are you going to FORCE Archana to do it.  Are you going to force people into situations which they are not happy with just to make Ovi happy.  Because trust me, this whole act is not to make Archana and Manav happy - the whole act is ONLY TO MAKE OVI HAPPY!!! That psycho does not realise that you cannot force someone to love you nor can you force someone to be happy.

Your mother, Archana, loves you so much.  She wants you to be happy - happy in a life that she was not able to sustain.  She does not want you to make the mistakes she made and she is so happily doing this for you.  Why are you detroying her dreams of seeing you happily married to the one you love.  Archana knows the extent of the love you share with Arjun.  Your mother knows that you and Arjun can only be happy together.  If she even had an inkling that you and Arjun are not suited for each other - believe me Purvi - she WILL stop the marriage.  You are destorying her happiness by giving up Arjun if that is your plan.  and trust me, it will NOT UNITE Archana and Manav because the premise of their separation is not based on your marriage but based on old issues of which none has been resolved...it may just be a wasted sacrifice for you if the intention is to bring both your mother and father together.

Purvi, there are some people who cannot be helped - Ovi is one of them.  Because she is filled with so much bitterness and she is cossetted by a family who do not see the damage they are doing to her by pandering to her whims.  What Ovi need is a hard knock of REALITY. and the reality is that Arjun loves you Purvi, not Ovi. 

Purvi, please think sensibly.  It is not selfish to think of your happiness - because your happiness is your mother's happiness and should also be your father's happiness (when he goes pass Ovi's craziness).  When you are happy, you can bring happiness to other people.  Can you imagine on one side you are unhappy - you will also become a workaholic without a smile - will that make your mother happy - do you really think she will be happy - do you really think she cherishes her union with Manav beyond yours - i think not - her marriage to Manav would be meaningless if it is at the cost of separating you from Arjun.  So you will be unhappy, your mother will be unhappy (and consequently your father) , Arjun will be unhappy and Ovi will eventually be unhappy too because she will realise she can never have Arjun emotionally and spiritually.  Then when they are all unhappy, Teju and Savita  will point a finger at you and say 'you are cause of this unhappiness- you force Arjun to marry Ovi to make Ovi miserable..." 

Purvi some situations are beyond repair.  YOu must learn to recognise it.  but your relationship with Arjun is sacred and must not be destroyed. Together you can help to bring Manav and Archana together - yes time heals all wounds.  Your mother spoiled her life but i believe you have more sense than her and hopefully you will not spoil yours.

Edited by zeezee55 - 04 September 2012 at 8:44pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyrecoupreshma28Awesome2210A HUGE FANJaishankarcrazygirl4RDjkhusiameiliaAnAvidReaderbonibrightarjunpurvixoeshaaax3.pallavi25

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
this is just awesome..ClapClapClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top