Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 29

Dhara.ciara

Dhara.ciara

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Summer3

Yes Merlot and Carbent Sauvignon are nice.
I know the Aussie wine Penfold Grange is pretty popular. Fortunately most Aussie wines are not overpriced.
Frankly a lot of French wines are overrated, but they claim their wines are complex with a variety of flavours !
These days certain USA Californian wines are pretty steep in price too.

Nah I can never write a book about the two countries as I do not know enough. I am still struggling to understand humansLOL

Carbenet Sauvignon and Merot. Merlot is the second one. Both are pretty dark.

Awww Hahaha ...Summer ..I knew you are an Erudite ...See you know so much about the Wines too ..Something that I never knew even after working on a Vineyard for past 166 yearsTongue

Oh! yeah those Bran names are pretty famous ..But I have heard of a Wine they make in a real cranky yet amazing way somewhere in Italy ..Where The prettiest of the girls Stomp the grapes bear footed and crush em to make the Vine ..Tongue And those lucky ones who drink that believe that wine sends em higher than all the highs they have ever been LOL What Crazily NICE peoplethose Italians are LOL 

Anyways ..You have inspired me nuff ! to have more wine ...I hope my Liver doesn't fail again Ouch If it does ..It ll be the 6th time it failed in the past 10 years LOL

IM surrounding by kiwi people lolz :D LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Hahaha ..Aww ..Welcome to the boozer's club LOL ...Maotai ? Haha ..Funny name that is ...Well Summer ..Have ya ever tried Leblon's Cachaca ? LOL Its more festy than a Camel's Mouth ..A Camel who hasn't brushed their teeth for ages  LOL  Haha ..Camels usually ..in fact never brush their teeth LOL Wonderful creatures .I like em Big smile .. Well the pint though is we will have Cachaca together someday / night when you don't have a company ...And we ll play  " Who Pukes First ...Loses " LOL

@ The Topic:   Its a Mexican beverage ..Do you like Mexican people ? are they nice in your eyes ?  Or would you still like to stick with Kiwi and Strines ? LOL ..

Yeah being nice is closely related to one's drinking pattern LOL So we must head towards the places where people drink the most ..Shall we head to Finland now ? Searching for the nicest people on the face of the world ? Big smile

Cachaca ?

So it originated in Brazil and made from sugarcane. notice they put a lime in as well to hide the horrible smell LOL
I've never tried it , but I do like fresh sugar cane juice, not the fermented variety LOL

Basically I love people in most countries, at times it is not easy to understand their mindset though. We just have to be patient and understand them.
What astounds me most is when I come across people who are so cultured and respectful; hope some of these rub on me too   LOL

Ah Koreans, and some Chinese, they eat dogs. Must be totally savage to some extent !

Read about some Korean illegal adoption schemes to cheat parents and tell them their baby died . too cruel I think.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhara.ciara

Dont tell me you're in New Zealand !

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

we head to Finland now ? Searching for the nicest people on the face of the world ? Big smile

Cachaca ?

So it originated in Brazil and made from sugarcane. notice they put a lime in as well to hide the horrible smell LOL
I've never tried it , but I do like fresh sugar cane juice, not the fermented variety LOL

Basically I love people in most countries, at times it is not easy to understand their mindset though. We just have to be patient and understand them.
What astounds me most is when I come across people who are so cultured and respectful; hope some of these rub on me too   LOL

Ah Koreans, and some Chinese, they eat dogs. Must be totally savage to some extent !

Read about some Korean illegal adoption schemes to cheat parents and tell them their baby died . too cruel I think.

Summer Big smile

Hahaha .I expected ya to say just that ...with the profound knowledge you have about all Alcoholic
beverages ...Cachaca..and the legacy behind that ..LOL  But let me warn ya against even trying that ...Haha ..It doesn't taste even a bit as tasty as the FRESH sugar cane juice...The smell just refuses to leave my senses for all the wrong reasons LOL

Haha ..I too LOVE people from all countries ..Yeah ..Yeah . I'm in LOVE with the world ..cause you and me are the part of that LOL Gosh such a lovely place the world is ...

Aww Hahaha ..Exactly my point .Koreans and Chinese eat all cranky stuff too .That's why I never go there ...I fear they ll eat me too Ouch

Deal ..I would read that link you gave me ...when I'm a bit not tipsy Tongue Which is NEVER LOL << Kidding here ..I ll read that ...My word..Tongue

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Vintage.Wine

Summer Big smile

Hahaha .I expected ya to say just that ...with the profound knowledge you have about all Alcoholic
beverages ...Cachaca..and the legacy behind that ..LOL  But let me warn ya against even trying that ...Haha ..It doesn't taste even a bit as tasty as the FRESH sugar cane juice...The smell just refuses to leave my senses for all the wrong reasons LOL

Haha ..I too LOVE people from all countries ..Yeah ..Yeah . I'm in LOVE with the world ..cause you and me are the part of that LOL Gosh such a lovely place the world is ...

Aww Hahaha ..Exactly my point .Koreans and Chinese eat all cranky stuff too .That's why I never go there ...I fear they ll eat me too Ouch

Deal ..I would read that link you gave me ...when I'm a bit not tipsy Tongue Which is NEVER LOL << Kidding here ..I ll read that ...My word..Tongue

[/QUOTE]
Dear Vintage,

These days the Korean shows are getting to be quite a craze. They have long unending episodes which you need to be sober to appreciate.
Don't worry humans are not in their menu yet. LOL
In many ways animals are no different from humans except that we often cannot fully communicate with them; The Dog Whisperer is doing a pretty good job though.

In Shanghai, Snake meat is a delicacy and its not cheap.
They even have Chinese Wines with little snakes in them.
HOpe this does not scare you

Edited by Summer3 - 26 September 2012 at 2:23am

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Vintage.Wine

Dear Vintage,

These days the Korean shows are getting to be quite a craze. They have long unending episodes which you need to be sober to appreciate.
Don't worry humans are not in their menu yet. LOL
In many ways animals are no different from humans except that we often cannot fully communicate with them; The Dog Whisperer is doing a pretty good job though.

In Shanghai, Snake meat is a delicacy and its not cheap.
They even have Chinese Wines with little snakes in them.
HOpe this does not scare you

[/QUOTE]

Summer Tongue

You are seriously crazy LOL I mean WTH LOL  Why would those Snakes and Scorpions scare me when I look much creepier than them all LOL  And trust me I keep looking at myself in the mirror until the mirror cracks LOL 

Haha .Aww ...I Like Scorpions ...But I like your informative posts more than the scorpions . Haha ..Time for the snakes and Scorpion to be jealous of you Big smile

@ The topic : Um ...Yeah ..But Chinese people are nice too ..I mean they mind their own business most of the time and don't intervene in other people's work ...I ain't on anout their Governments ..Just the people ..Random ones ..Tongue

Dhara.ciara

Dhara.ciara

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dhara.ciara

Dont tell me you're in New Zealand !

lollol its is bad thing if im in nz ???LOL..actually i am LOL

ongongong

IF-Dazzler

ongongong

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

I've been to the Middle East recently. They are very friendly people ! 

Idk about India, but my dad went there many times before & he said the people there aren't so friendly.
They are mean, greedy, & cheap. 

So yes, I would defiantly say the Middle East !  

Hi,It actually depends upon the part of the country ur dad visited...Many Indians are quite friendly,i guess!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top